Documenting the Zombie Apocalypse

Moderator: Super Moderators

Jon-Marcus
Pirate

Post by Jon-Marcus » 03-02-2013 04:08 PM

Perhaps I'm just too old-school, but what does this have to do with zombies?
Real (yeah, right) zombies are easy to deal with; shoot them in the head..... preferably from a distance with a shotgun or behead them.... preferably with a good sword. Ether way cold steel works best.
Kooks on the other hand are best dealt with by the police and courts. Unfortunately they have to be caught first.
Big Pharm and big Government are however creating these kooks. I supposes they could be considered drug induced psudo-zombies.
"You have forgotten the face of your father." Roland Deschain

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 03-02-2013 04:33 PM

Makes one wonder about folks like Adam Lanza - Zombie perhaps from the effects of pharmacology.
A man's character is his fate

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 03-03-2013 10:44 AM

Jon-Marcus wrote: Perhaps I'm just too old-school, but what does this have to do with zombies?
Real (yeah, right) zombies are easy to deal with; shoot them in the head..... preferably from a distance with a shotgun or behead them.... preferably with a good sword. Ether way cold steel works best.
Kooks on the other hand are best dealt with by the police and courts. Unfortunately they have to be caught first.
Big Pharm and big Government are however creating these kooks. I supposes they could be considered drug induced psudo-zombies.
Diogenes wrote: Makes one wonder about folks like Adam Lanza - Zombie perhaps from the effects of pharmacology.
Makes me go :huhsmile: when I ponder what the populace that buys what pharma is selling to them on their mind-control TV sets will be like in 20 years, 50 years... If you think Zombies is an apt description now, give this some time. Devolution pills is what they're selling us.
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 03-04-2013 10:24 AM

Training police and army to kill zombies is simply the acceptable way to train them to kill mobs of people. Zombies and people die the same way. If you can even convince the responders during the crisis that the people ARE a type of zombie (ie they are sick and will make you sick, or they are radiation poisoned and will die anyways), all the better.

It is a sick sick way to get people used to shooting other people in the head.

Return to “Conspiracies/Black Ops”