Book Launch - Postmark 9/11 - The Lost Letters that Reveal t

Moderator: Super Moderators

jmtalboo
Pirate

Book Launch - Postmark 9/11 - The Lost Letters that Reveal t

Post by jmtalboo » 02-27-2013 06:37 PM

"…a fascinating story that I hope will awaken the imagination of the American people to the truth about what really happened on 9/11. It has been the failure of the public to imagine the `inconvenient truth' that is the major challenge — not a lack of explosive evidence. This story may just be the lightning rod."
— Richard Gage
aia, architect
ae911truth.org

Postmark 9/11
The Lost Letters
That Reveal The Untold Story

"On February 21, 2012 a young lady, whose identity we've chosen to keep private, arrived in our office with a box of letters she found in an old farmhouse she recently purchased. The letters capture correspondence between Tara Young and her boyfriend, Blake Watson. "

And so the story begins. We learn through Tara and Blake's letters what transpired after that night Blake saw something he wasn't intended to see. We learn what happened to turn their world upside down. Their love tested, the mystery unfolds with a chilling realization and an explosive reveal. What we never learn is what happened to Tara Young and Blake Watson.

In our fictional account, we provide truther information encased in a love story and mystery. We decided to write in this vein in order to attract those who refuse to read all the scientific information and documentation available. Movies, books, interviews, conferences have all laid out the truther story. We thought casting this in a love story would help reach more individuals.

We hope we are right.

http://postmark911.com

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 02-28-2013 10:25 AM

that looks like a really cool book... but questions remain...

Have you read it jm?

jmtalboo
Pirate

Post by jmtalboo » 02-28-2013 11:16 AM

I'm reading it.

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 03-01-2013 02:49 AM

When the truth fails. Write fiction.
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been The champion of the world.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 03-01-2013 10:02 AM

BenSlain wrote: When the truth fails. Write fiction.
as if anyone knows the truth

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 03-01-2013 10:04 AM

What we never learn is what happened to Tara Young and Blake Watson.
Um..SPOILER ALERT!
In our fictional account, we provide truther information encased in a love story and mystery. We decided to write in this vein in order to attract those who refuse to read all the scientific information and documentation available. Movies, books, interviews, conferences have all laid out the truther story. We thought casting this in a love story would help reach more individuals.
Aside from keeping trutherism alive, I fail to see how a work of fiction will add credibility to their cause. Herds of qualified scientists, engineers, architects, demolition experts, etc, have questioned the govt's explanation and presented valid, contradictory evidence and this has had no affect on what is or isn't the truth.

Also, seems to me that releasing this as a $2 or 99¢ ebook would make better sense than only offering the $12. paperback I find on Amazon if you're wanting more eyeballs on it.
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 03-02-2013 12:28 AM

Fan wrote: as if anyone knows the truth
I agre Fan,the only ones who know THE REAL TRUTH are the ones who were involved! (Which we believe we know who was)

Return to “Conspiracies/Black Ops”