A storm is Coming

Moderator: Super Moderators

voguy
Pirate

Re: A storm is Coming

Post by voguy » 04-07-2016 04:51 PM

It appears to me, Doka, that "the quickening" of discovery is evolving, and people are getting woke up to the corruption and control issues have been place on them. No longer are they jumping when the elite says 'boo'. At some point people will turn on the political leaders and elite like dogs of prey. That time is close.

It doesn't matter if I wish it or not, it's what the collective body does. Some will participate, others won't. I think we will see something big occur in the next few years, if not by late fall.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-07-2016 07:50 PM

I agree Voguy, " Something" is close. And there are a lot of "fed" people out there. And there is some really creapy stuff going on, too. As a matter of fact, I don't think we will have to wait very long at all. :confused:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-08-2016 05:46 AM

Doka wrote:I agree Voguy, " Something" is close. And there are a lot of "fed" people out there. And there is some really creapy stuff going on, too. As a matter of fact, I don't think we will have to wait very long at all. :confused:
Within the past couple of weeks, we have had instances of military convoys spotted on secondary highways as well as low C-130 flights over the local area.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 04-08-2016 07:49 PM

To me, after the Panama Papers were released, it seems like more of the elite are ducking and hiding, and as more people are finding out about the contents, unrest is growing. Here, there is tension between an outright assault on the government and dismissive isolationism. People feel betrayed by the government for everything which has happened in the past year, and even in the county there are signs of uprising. I think it could happen in the U.S. Keep in mind the dump of documents have not been made for U.S. leaders, yet. That and the political situation has the possibilities of a mass uprising.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-09-2016 06:14 PM

As you noted, it is not only the people involved, but the system that allows it. People will start asking questions about what politicians crafted legislation allowing stuff like this to happen - or weakened existing law
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 05-02-2016 11:20 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 05-04-2016 04:35 PM

kbot wrote:As you noted, it is not only the people involved, but the system that allows it. People will start asking questions about what politicians crafted legislation allowing stuff like this to happen - or weakened existing law
To be honest, I think Trump or Hillary will have to take office, and we go through a few years before people do anything. Keep in mind that folks will largely sit on the collective asses bitching, and it won't be till there is no cable, internet, food rationing, and lack of funds before they decided to do anything. Even then, they won't do anything, but will hope someone else will do it for them.

Return to “Conspiracies/Black Ops”