Paris' 2 CC's surrounded by the UN's olive leaves!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Paris' 2 CC's surrounded by the UN's olive leaves!

Postby Malaria_Kidd II » 04-09-2017 06:40 AM

Thank you Riddick for that article exposing or about to expose widely held beliefs from the cc deniers that the alarmists since just out of their diapers are brainwashed. :oops: It will take the beliefs of a new president to even start the real clean out of their brains! ::p

For goodness sakes! Can't the tired mother polar bear and her two tired cubs take a swim break in private? :?

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C891QNCXkAERN3c.jpg[img]

The embed failed so just picture the 3 white bears on a tiny ice island.......... :idea:

MK II
'One, Two, Free, Four' - "Life is a short, warm moment And death is a long cold rest" - Pink Floyd :wink:
Riddick
Pirate

3 white bears on a tiny ice island

Postby Riddick » 04-09-2017 11:32 AM

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Paris' 2 CC's surrounded by the UN's olive leaves!

Postby Malaria_Kidd II » 04-09-2017 12:32 PM

Much obliged pardner for fixing the Twitter pic right for me Riddick! :D I like it! :mrgreen:

It's looks like Al Gore's stranded in just sea water lacking ice/human heart strings puller, polar bear was a female after all :!: 8)

I'll be headed through Wisconsious in mid June on the way to country singer Barbra Mandrell's 2 favorite Canadian lakes. We will be "roughing it" :lol: at the Green Island Lodge in the middle of Upper Manitou and Lower Manitou in lower mid Ontario! 8)
'One, Two, Free, Four' - "Life is a short, warm moment And death is a long cold rest" - Pink Floyd :wink:

Return to “Environment in Crisis”