Snow That Doesn't Melt

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Snow That Doesn't Melt

Post by Doka » 02-04-2014 09:20 PM

Geo-engineered Snow – Proof! Snow That Doesn’t Melt (Stunning Video)

http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2014/0 ... 54286.html

This is all over the place, mainly in forums, everyone is experimenting, so why not us?

I can say the snow is NOT like I'm used to seeing here, for one thing it is not flakes. I with my "handy dandy" magnifying glass took a look, as it was coming down on my wooden deck, every tiny snow bit I saw was a six(6) sided star shape. Also, I swept off the deck and inspected, it was as dry as a bone, no moisture what so ever. I haven't tried burning a snowball yet.

Let me know what you find???? :twoconfus
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-04-2014 09:39 PM

Chemically Nucleated Snow, What Is It?
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/chem ... hat-is-it/

Here is another article on it, be sure and read the Comments.

Comments for instance: From today 1/4/2014
The area near my cabin’s property has had sm0 (needs no other word adage) since mid-October,later than normal. However the snow banks are frozen sm0, but “not melting” & leaving pools of water, nor re-freezing at nite. The undercover of half-inch sm0′s the past three weeks just allows a pileup that sinks from bottom. NOT NOrMAL at all! The spraying overhead has been degenerate as much as 20-overflights all d-Day long; and, today from the west a scat-Smathering fRom tRailing plus two overhead at 5:15 pm.
Last edited by Doka on 02-04-2014 09:45 PM, edited 1 time in total.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-06-2014 09:28 AM

Did anybody check out the snow ball thing? If it snows any more around here, we are just going to dry up and blow away. :eek:
KARMA RULES

Return to “Environment in Crisis”