2016 Deep Freeze

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

2016 Deep Freeze

Post by kbot » 02-14-2016 11:51 AM

So, a massive Canadian low pressure zone (polar vortex) made its way down to the Carolinas. Here in Mass, the overnight tempts were - 41 in Worcester, - 10 in Boston, - 9 in Providence. All new record lows.

We may break 0 sometime today if we're lucky.

Global warming my a$$........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

voguy
Pirate

Re: 2016 Deep Freeze

Post by voguy » 02-14-2016 03:52 PM

5°C here and will be all week. So cold that I saw a dog take a leak on a lightpole and attached himself.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-15-2016 07:41 PM

Below zero again this morning......... going into the 50s tomorrow.....
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 02-16-2016 01:16 AM

kbot wrote:Below zero again this morning......... going into the 50s tomorrow.....
One extreme to the other, eh? A clear case of climate distruption! The only way to fight extremes is with equally extreme measures.

Everyone's footprint ought be subject to carbon taxation directly. Exhaling? That's a luxury. Either cut back or pay a special surtax.

Get with it, folks! Global totalitarianism has to start somewhere...
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-16-2016 10:10 AM

Riddick wrote:
kbot wrote:Below zero again this morning......... going into the 50s tomorrow.....
One extreme to the other, eh? A clear case of climate distruption! The only way to fight extremes is with equally extreme measures.

Everyone's footprint ought be subject to carbon taxation directly. Exhaling? That's a luxury. Either cut back or pay a special surtax.

Get with it, folks! Global totalitarianism has to start somewhere...
Some places around here will be experiencing an 80 degree temperature swing over the course of the past couple of days.........

Since weather is brought to us by the fine folks in The Great White North, maybe the government should start taxing them :mrgreen:

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-16-2016 11:17 AM

Wow! You all in the east are frozen stiff, rained out and I don't know what else. Here in the North west , we have been in the 60s, really wet, flowers blooming. Spots in CA up to 90°. I know you think I am over the edge on this, but the word is, that the chemtrailers are having excellerated exercises. Last night I looked at the sky with a semi clear moment and the grids where tighter, you could see them easily with the moon light. We had 2 days that this most ungodly smell came at 2:00 P.M , I was in the grocery store parking lot, filled with people, looking at their shoes and each other. The smell was not there when I went in to the store. The stench left just as fast as it came , but was back the next day, same time, left the same way. It was written up in our paper. Now people here are sick,runny nose ,red eyes, coughing fits. Schools, delayed and certain activities delayed. Coincidence you say, could be. But, maby not. Keep a heads-up if you can, It is possible this is happening else where.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-16-2016 12:33 PM

No, I believe you Doka - we're not seeing this here (as fart as I know.......). Sometimes when I'm outside and I look up I see what could be gridlines, but, we have a lot of airports around here - plus military bases, so it's difficult to determine what is what...........

Return to “Environment in Crisis”