ANTENNA TV Announces Fall 2013 Schedule

Moderator: Super Moderators

Which of the six shows joining Antenna TV's fall lineup is your favorite?

I Dream of Jeannie
No votes
Bewitched
No votes
Mister Ed
No votes
Green Acres
67%
The Patty Duke Show
No votes
Flipper
33%

Total votes: 3

Riddick
Pirate

ANTENNA TV Announces Fall 2013 Schedule

Post by Riddick » 10-05-2013 12:32 AM

Antenna TV, Tribune Broadcasting’s digital multicast network, will add I Dream of Jeannie, Bewitched, Mister Ed, Green Acres, The Patty Duke Show and Flipper to its schedule beginning this November.

These shows join a line up of classic favorites such as: Dennis the Menace, Father Knows Best, Bachelor Father, McHale’s Navy, Hazel, The Partridge Family, Sanford and Son, Maude, Diff’rent Strokes, WKRP in Cincinnati, All in the Family, Barney Miller, The Three Stooges, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show, The Jack Benny Program, The Adventures of Rin Tin Tin, Gidget, The Flying Nun, It Takes a Thief and Antenna TV Theater, a movie block featuring Sony movies.

Antenna TV Schedule Starting November 4, 2013

List of Antenna TV Affiliates

Antenna TV Official Website

JimWest
Pirate

Post by JimWest » 10-05-2013 12:45 AM

These old TV shows keep moving between the 3 different classic TV channels.

I Dream of Jeannie, Bewitched, and Green Acres were until recently on Me-TV.
Mister Ed and The Patty Duke Show were recently on This-TV.

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 10-05-2013 12:53 AM

The musical chairs game they play isn't a big deal for me since all three networks are available in my viewing area.

What I don't like is how Married With Children keeps getting the short shrift on Antenna TV. It's only been back on their schedule for awhile and they're dropping it AGAIN. Bastids!

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 10-06-2013 09:26 PM

I just hope ANTENNA TV stays good!!!!! (Look what happend to TV Land)

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 10-06-2013 10:04 PM

Dude111 wrote: I just hope ANTENNA TV stays good!!!!! (Look what happend to TV Land)
Yeah, TV Land's long gone astray from a straight and narrow old-time schedule, largely going with so-called "modern day" classics from the last two decades or so. OTOH, both Antenna TV and MeTV seem to be sticking with shows that premiered prior to the 1980's -

Still, NOT so strictly speaking, it'd suit me fine for both to bend any time-frame rules-of-thumb, so much the better that they have sufficient "wiggle room" to work with - For instance, MeTV carried "Cheers" for awhile, and if that's not an all-time classic worthy of air time, I'll eat my shirt... Same for MWC. (I'd even go so far there as to smell Al's socks!)

Return to “Books, Documentaries, Movies, TV Shows”