Lost In Space?

Moderator: Super Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Riddick
Pirate
Posts: 12765
Joined: 11-01-2002 03:00 AM
Location: SE WI
Contact:

Lost In Space?

Post by Riddick » 07-09-2014 01:48 PM

A mystery of cosmological proportions.
http://tinyurl.com/Old-TeeVee-Shows

Of Related Interest: Gilligan's Planet

User avatar
Dude111
An Awesome Dude
Posts: 2970
Joined: 02-16-2011 09:28 PM

Merci Beaucoup Riddick!

Post by Dude111 » 07-09-2014 09:46 PM


User avatar
Fan
Lady with a
Posts: 5279
Joined: 05-09-2011 02:18 PM
Contact:

Post by Fan » 07-10-2014 08:48 AM

Gilligan's planet! Great idea :) Should have some crossover with Rocket robin Hood and maybe the Jetsons?
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

User avatar
Riddick
Pirate
Posts: 12765
Joined: 11-01-2002 03:00 AM
Location: SE WI
Contact:

Post by Riddick » 07-11-2014 01:17 AM

Fan wrote: Gilligan's planet! Great idea :) Should have some crossover with Rocket robin Hood and maybe the Jetsons?
"The Castaways on the Edge of Forever"

In the present day, Skipper and Gilligan find an ancient portal on the planet that the Professor determines is like the "Guardian of Forever" from ST:TOS. Having access to any time and place FROM any time and place thanks to the Prof's portable activator, the castaways utilize the portal but a bonehead Gilligan move in-transit effs things up.

Finding themselves in the 30th century where an intergalactic war is being waged between cyborg armies whose histories can be traced back to two 21st century Earth corporations, specifically Spacely Sprockets and Cogswell Cogs, they meet up with Rocket Robin Hood and his merry band who have been pulled into the conflict.

So much as Robin has come to know, the rise of the Spacely-Cogswell carnage can be traced back to a man named George Jetson - Precisely what he did is unknown, but the approximate late 21st century date he did it IS, so Robin, Skipper, Gilligan and the Prof go back to just before that time while the other castaways stay to aid the merry band.

So what did George do that turned out to be so terrible? Could it have anything to do with the Singularity? And what ABOUT Naomi? For the answers to these and other questions, hey, don't look at ME. Image

User avatar
Fan
Lady with a
Posts: 5279
Joined: 05-09-2011 02:18 PM
Contact:

Post by Fan » 07-11-2014 09:01 AM

Riddick wrote: "The Castaways on the Edge of Forever"

In the present day, Skipper and Gilligan find an ancient portal on the planet that the Professor determines is like the "Guardian of Forever" from ST:TOS. Having access to any time and place FROM any time and place thanks to the Prof's portable activator, the castaways utilize the portal but a bonehead Gilligan move in-transit effs things up.

Finding themselves in the 30th century where an intergalactic war is being waged between cyborg armies whose histories can be traced back to two 21st century Earth corporations, specifically Spacely Sprockets and Cogswell Cogs, they meet up with Rocket Robin Hood and his merry band who have been pulled into the conflict.

So much as Robin has come to know, the rise of the Spacely-Cogswell carnage can be traced back to a man named George Jetson - Precisely what he did is unknown, but the approximate late 21st century date he did it IS, so Robin, Skipper, Gilligan and the Prof go back to just before that time while the other castaways stay to aid the merry band.

So what did George do that turned out to be so terrible? Could it have anything to do with the Singularity? And what ABOUT Naomi? For the answers to these and other questions, hey, don't look at ME. Image
We have to pitch this to Hanna Barbera or someone. Brilliant!
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Sam.I'm.Not
Pirate
Posts: 881
Joined: 04-21-2003 09:46 AM

Post by Sam.I'm.Not » 07-11-2014 08:52 PM

All we need is a man in a little blue box to tie everything in a neat bow.

Sam Not
Life is short drink good coffee.

User avatar
Riddick
Pirate
Posts: 12765
Joined: 11-01-2002 03:00 AM
Location: SE WI
Contact:

Post by Riddick » 07-12-2014 12:38 AM

Sam.I'm.Not wrote: All we need is a man in a little blue box to tie everything in a neat bow.

Sam Not
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Books, Documentaries, Movies, TV Shows”