WWF 25 Years Ago: Flair & Perfect Gloat, Contenders Cut Promos

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

WWF 25 Years Ago: Flair & Perfect Gloat, Contenders Cut Promos

Post by Riddick » 01-28-2017 02:32 AM

NATURE BOY BOASTING

In his Royal Rumble report airing on the 1/26/1992 edition of WWF Wrestling Challenge, Mean Gene Okerlund introduced prerecorded comments by the new World Hwt. champion and his executive consultant; no time is spent by either being humble about the Nature Boy's victory.

WHO WILL BE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER?

In the wake of WWF President Jack Tunney's announcement Flair's WrestleMania VIII challenger would be chosen from the top five contenders the following week, vying with Hulk Hogan and the Undertaker on the list, Roddy Piper, Randy Savage & Sid Justice get vocal for approval.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: WWF 25 Years Ago: Flair & Perfect Gloat, Contenders Cut Promos

Post by Doka » 01-28-2017 12:51 PM

Wow! Riddick, you've even got me looking closer at this sport! Me! A true , life long, Sport challenged , person. :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

There's No School Like The Old School

Post by Riddick » 01-29-2017 12:55 AM

Doka wrote:Wow! Riddick, you've even got me looking closer at this sport! Me! A true , life long, Sport challenged , person. :D
If I may say, Doka and it's only MHO but it's never too late to 'get tuned into' the finest in sports entertainment, particularly looking back at the era its popularity nationally and world wide was at an all time high! -

For a sample of the excitingly high drama on display in those early halcyon days of Hulkamania, watch this award ceremony with Dick Clark honoring Cyndi Lauper for bringing rock and wrestling together:

Having heroic faces to cheer and villainous heels to jeer, from tykes to seniors it's soap opera with muscle for the whole family to enjoy, the performers, showmanship and story lines operating like a fine-tuned AND well-oiled (pun!) machine.

The good old days of rasslin' - Would you believe THEN is NOW? Sampling the past for your enjoyment today! More to come --STAY TUNED :D
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Books, Documentaries, Movies, TV Shows”