Book Review: Mein Kampf vs. Art of the Deal

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-21-2017 10:16 PM

This is quite long. This is so well done and researched, that once you start it is very difficult, if not impossible to stop!

I will warn you , there are some jaw dropping revelations that you may or may not have been aware of. It does offer

Pieces of the puzzle of "The Human Conditioned".

Nick Kamran on October 19, 2017

Since President Trump started his campaign run and later winning the presidency, journalists worldwide have been comparing him to Hitler. The words Nazi and Hitler has been tossed around loosely with very little thought into what they mean. Very few of those journalists, making that comparison, have taken the time to read Mein Kampf and the Art of the Deal. Instead, they opt instead for soundbites, taken out of context, to support their superficial comparison.

Over the past several weeks, I re-read both books: The Ford Translation of Mein Kampf, written by Adolf Hitler, and The Art of the Deal, written by Donald Trump. (I read both books in the 1990’s). Moreover, I also listened to the accompanying audio books, gaining further insight into the tones. This analysis mainly focuses on the personal attributes and the years before each author achieved notoriety

http://lettersfromnorway.com/book-revie ... -the-deal/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Book Review: Mein Kampf vs. Art of the Deal

Post by Doka » 10-21-2017 10:21 PM

If any of you read this, I would like to hear your thoughts............
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 10-23-2017 11:40 AM

It's a good read.

Reminds me of a recent Mark Levin segment on the Left's citing of "chilling" parallels between Hitler and Trump

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Irrational Libs: Making Twisted Reasoning Great Again

Post by Riddick » 10-23-2017 12:38 PM

And at the same time 'Trump is The New Hitler' is their mantra, not only does the Far Left not have a problem with a Far East tyrant threatening Americans with nuclear annihilation, to them it's TRUMP who's the crazy one?

In liberal logic? Being America first is no virtue, being a Marxist dictator is no vice.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-24-2017 02:02 AM

It is difficult to watch and listen to this type of "Mental Madness". At this point I have no idea how it will shake out in the end. Only thing for sure the Liberals won't like it, But then they appear to thrive in chaos in their madd dash for the cliff .

Duh.............. :vultures: .
KARMA RULES

Return to “Books, Documentaries, Movies, TV Shows”