"Hacks" The Book By Donna Brazile

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

"Hacks" The Book By Donna Brazile

Post by Doka » 11-06-2017 03:36 PM

I think just about everyone has heard excerpts, from this book, if not , just felt the "Buzz" from it. Hard to believe that the book is NOT EVEN RELEASED , YET! It will be released for purchase by the masses November 7th, 2017.
(For those reading this today, Tomorrow is the release date.)

I have not read the book. But I have watched Brazile in interview.

1. She is the first Insider Democrat to publicly blow the whistle on herself as well as the "Dirty Tricks" "Her People" and her "Party" have done.

2.She is showing a healthy amount of "Self Preservation", something not encouraged, by the "Party" (Lie until further notice, "Stonewall", Believe what you are saying! )

3. She Still knows the difference between right and wrong, and has enough "Humanity" left in her to struggle with it (As most of us do, from "once in awhile" to "Daily".)

4. Curious to watch the Democrats and what they as a group and individually , will have to say and do?

As she is A Woman, who is also Black. Could be really really "Tricky" for them?

5. Looking forward to reading the Book! :D

Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns That Put Donald Trump in the White House Hardcover – November 7, 2017

by Donna Brazile (Author)

https://www.amazon.com/Hacks-Inside-Bre ... 0316478512
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Re: "Hacks" The Book By Donna Brazile

Post by kbot » 11-07-2017 01:27 PM

Validation for the Bernie supporters.

What's sad though is that I'm hearing that what HRC and the DNC is not illegal, which seems strange........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 11-08-2017 01:49 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-08-2017 08:35 AM

In light of last night's election returns, it will be interesting to see how the DNC moves forward. Will the organization try to distance itself from HRC? Will HRC try to dig-in her claws even deeper?
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

HRC Reacts To "Hacks"

Post by Riddick » 11-09-2017 02:22 AM

kbot wrote: 11-08-2017 08:35 AM In light of last night's election returns, it will be interesting to see how the DNC moves forward. Will the organization try to distance itself from HRC? Will HRC try to dig-in her claws even deeper?
I'd say if history is any indication, for anyone the Clintons see as a liability there's always claws for alarm.

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-09-2017 02:48 AM

While Hitleries Minions , Worship at her feet, I am beginning to think the rest of us may be swimming around in an unpublished "Twilight Zone" :shock: :confused: :crawl:

Hillary 'Is' America

Fyodor Dostoyevsky would have been the right author to illuminate the inner world of Hillary Clinton. He had the imaginative power to show the psychological deterioration - the rickety castle of lies she’s built to shut out threatening realities and the truth.

For all of Dostoyevsky’s skill, it probably would have been beyond him to dramatically render America’s degenerate descent. Hillary’s supporters believe she’s extraordinary; her detractors believe she’s a tragic anomaly. They’re both wrong. The real tragedy is that in contemporary America, there’s nothing exceptional about her other than her criminality, and how exceptional is that? Shutting out reality and the truth are national pastimes. She’s not psychologically differentiated in any way from the crowd, and her access to platforms allows her to peddle what it wants to hear.

The rest of the Article

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-0 ... ry-america
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-09-2017 01:32 PM

kbot wrote: 11-08-2017 08:35 AM In light of last night's election returns, it will be interesting to see how the DNC moves forward. Will the organization try to distance itself from HRC? Will HRC try to dig-in her claws even deeper?

Maybe the Whole Brazile book is just a "Positioning Tool" She has not changed her "Sacred Label" and I'm pretty sure they would love to get rid of Hitlery, but I betcha she is not going anywhere soon.

As far as the election in MuckElf country it was a No-Contest type election,,,,, Rhino face off with a real "Labeled Democrat". As far as Christi goes, I was never sure what "Label" he fit in?

But according to the MSM this was as good a win as the Presidency was for Trump, last year.! Boy! They got Trump on the Run! Want every one to jump overboard, like they tell to!
KARMA RULES

Return to “Books, Documentaries, Movies, TV Shows”