Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Uncle Earl's Classic TV Channel

Post by Riddick » 06-09-2018 07:56 PM

SITE | FB
Vintage Television Central -
GETCHER GOLDEN OLDIES FIX RITE CHEER

With many popular & some rare classic series from A-Z & all genres to list them all here, there's just too many titles! - Tho here's some recent library additions/updates:

COMEDY
The Honeymooners, Dennis The Menace, My Three Sons, The Donna Reed Show, The Phil Silvers Show, I Love Lucy, The Beverly Hillbillies, The Real McCoys, Petticoat Junction, Mister Ed, I Married Joan, Leave It To Beaver, Happy Days, Newhart, Night Court, The Drew Carey Show, MAD TV

DRAMA
Little House On The Prairie, The Rat Patrol, Mission Impossible, Perry Mason, 77 Sunset Strip, The Untouchables, The Man From UNCLE, Hawaii Five-0, Miami Vice

WESTERN
Cheyenne, The Life And Legend Of Wyatt Earp, Have Gun Will Travel, Bonanza, Wanted: Dead Or Alive, Johnny Ringo, Wagon Train, Maverick

SCI FI
The Twilight Zone, Babylon 5, Lost In Space
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Uncle Earl's Classic TV Channel Is No More

Post by Riddick » 02-24-2024 06:45 PM

But there's PDTV.LIVE which has a lot of great shows to watch from all genres. The layout is a little awkward to navigate but you should still be able to find what you want and many series are complete and able to be downloaded. Enjoi!

Return to “Books, Documentaries, Movies, TV Shows”