Top 10 Huge Companies That May Soon Disappear

Discussion of the economy

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Top 10 Huge Companies That May Soon Disappear

Post by Riddick » 01-13-2018 04:32 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Top 10 Huge Companies That May Soon Disappear

Post by Doka » 01-13-2018 02:48 PM

That was interesting, Riddick, UNTIL, I got to NET NEUTRALITY , of which is almost the exact opposite of what the guy said.

I don't know if you noticed places like google, facebook, and others scrambling to redefine what they will and will not allow on their sites, before statements like" I like hair", the" murderer was black", "The bombers where Muslim" where all considered "Hate Speech" now they have to be a little more careful who they ban. Before, with NN it was a government free for all, sanctioned and protected by government rules which has been turned into "weaponized political propaganda" .

The left has been not so subtle about redefining what "hate speech" really is. And these "Social Networks" have filled the gap(as well as network news TV, programming and Hollywood) on what to "Believe", opposing or just plain different thinking "opinions" are to be punished. And so many have been turned into "Hyper-vigilant Watch Dogs to do their bidding, There is nothing left of the human inside themselves.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Top 10 Huge Companies That May Soon Disappear

Post by Doka » 01-13-2018 03:01 PM

At any rate, I guess we will have to wait to see what happens when "NET NEUTRALITY" a misnomer for sure, hits the Supreme Court, I have read there are massive cases, to have it reinstated coming up on their agenda. It sure would be a blow to Government Control, if it is allowed to stand.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Economy”