Valdimir Putin & the NWO

Belowdecks...Serious rants, etc...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Valdimir Putin & the NWO

Post by Doka » 05-15-2013 08:54 PM

Some times I come onto a little "gem", that shakes up some thought patterns. This is one of those. This is really a very good thread. The idea being put forth is that Russia , China & etc. may be the "fly in the ointment" on the maybe not so global rush to the NWO. Another thing is that the posters are from all over the world, so you can get some different perspectives. The 1st post is important to read well, the OP does a good job. *

:rotate:

*Warning this site can get positively foul concerning language. So if easily offended, you might want to pass.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 201678/pg1

Fan, Mods, If this is not allowed please do what you need to do.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 05-16-2013 12:01 AM

I have no problem with the source, I frequent GLP (but be aware, that site is 80% disinfo). I don't agree with the thesis. I think Putin is part of the plan. He would not be alive otherwise. That sounds simplistic, but it has been shown to be true throughout our modern history. We would have conquered them when we had the chance otherwise. They made a deal.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Riddick
Pirate

From 2008: "Putin on the Ritz," an NWO Production

Post by Riddick » 05-16-2013 02:55 AM

Return to “The Murky Bilge”