2.5 cents.... Yoga Pants

Belowdecks...Serious rants, etc...

Moderator: Super Moderators

fabzilla
Pirate

2.5 cents.... Yoga Pants

Post by fabzilla » 03-09-2015 08:52 AM

Believe me... I see em everywhere. Every color, pattern, style, fit, unfit and sizes

Small ones, tight ones, long ones, short ones... To save us some time...somebody cue Spill the Wine for me here! Catch the groove

I have heard the debates for and against, the dimwits wanting to ban them...yada frickity yada yada

End of the day I have just one thing to say

Ladies... As long as you don't wind up looking like a python choking down the Michelin tire man.... By all means... Wear em! Loud and proud! And if you DO perhaps have the challenges of the underhills... Opt for the cotton sweat or stay in your jamme pants! Spare us the sacrilege

<funny looking back at my old hair metal days... I don't remember women all in an uproar when we wore our spandex....And we defintely toed those out....> shut up voice in my head!

:eek: :crazyjump
Ah drrr drrr drrr

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 03-09-2015 09:18 AM

haha yes the yoga pants are the new spandex for sure. Now you too can pay $200 for glorified sweat pants that are too tight in the wrong places and too loose in others!

I think it is because people want to be ready to do yoga at a moment's notice. I like to imagine all these people on the train are going to get off at some stop and walk right into a hot yoga class (and don't get me started on hot yoga haha).
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 03-16-2015 11:41 PM

The Craze For Secondhand Yoga Pants
People not only love soft, stretchy pants, they are willing to pay an outrageous markup to buy them second-hand. FULL STORY

Return to “The Murky Bilge”