Belowdecks...Serious rants, etc...

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

From "Female" To "Non-Binary"

Post by Doka » 06-11-2016 07:46 PM

Oregon court allows person to change sex from 'female' to 'non-binary'

quote:

An Oregon judge ruled Friday that a transgender person can legally change their sex to "non-binary" rather than male or female in what legal experts believe is a first in the United States.

Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge Amy Holmes Hehn legally changed 52-year-old Jamie Shupe's sex from "female" to non-binary.

Nancy Haque, a co-executive director for Basic Rights Oregon, called the ruling a "momentous day for genderqueer Oregonians."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde ... on_to.html

TOP DEFINITION

nonbinary

Nonbinary refers to any gender that is not exclusively male or female. A similar term is genderqueer. 
Some common nonbinary gender identities include: agender, bigender,genderfluid, androgyne, and neutrois. 
It is usually considered to be under the transgender umbrella, and some nonbinary people will also identify as trans.

Fallon: You're not a girl or a boy, are you? 
Skylar: Nope, I'm not! I'm nonbinary.

#transgender #non-binary #genderqueer #trans #agender #bigender #genderfluid#androgyne

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... non-binary

:confused:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Re: From "Female" To "Non-Binary"

Post by Riddick » 06-11-2016 11:41 PM

Non-binary, eh? Sounds nUCkInG fUTz to me

Beam me up, Scotty
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Re: From "Female" To "Non-Binary"

Post by voguy » 06-12-2016 07:40 AM

Let me take a stab at this...
  • In a sexual species there are two sexes, male and female.
  • 99.93% of humans have XX or XY sex chromosomes, (the rest is mutation)
  • Being one sex but thinking you're the other is a psychological disorder.
  • Mandating a widespread enabling of an psychological disorder is sociopathy.
  • Justifying it, or looking past the sociopathy or psychological disorder is a larger problem as it's another mental disease; the inability to distinguish from right or wrong.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Return to “The Murky Bilge”