Something this way comes...

The view is great, the air is fresh

Moderator: Super Moderators

vigo
Chief Swabbie

Post by vigo » 05-25-2006 11:22 PM

Barbie wrote:
Live365 wrote: I also feel the "battle anger" Dansgold speaks of, as well as a rising of tension in the air as summer arrives.

I began feeling it last October when I first photographed those strange sky-creatures. They look as though they belong in a sea, not the skies above us.

And then there has been the wire-tapping, the leaks from the White House, the new post today about Ministers being trained by FEMA to get their church members to submit to a militia take-over. Also the Weather Modification Bills going through Washington, right now. If the Chemtrails don't get us, the preachers or the thugs will probably try.

BE STRONG, Mates! I'm not sure, but the White Lights might work better if we ALL can visualize them around us... and this forum!

Beautiful Barbie...Art showed that collective powers of thought work, in fact it scared him. let's focus on the good and the well being of others.

I'll get back to you... :)
Well, better late than never, I suppose... Joe Quinn. ;)

miner
Pirate

Post by miner » 05-26-2006 02:24 PM

I actually think it's been here for sometime. Maybe just much more active or accelerated than in the past.

I'm also starting to lean toward believing some dark or negative things that I use to think were separate and distinct (as far as paranormal things go) maybe closely related.

moonchild2
Pirate

Post by moonchild2 » 05-26-2006 02:29 PM

Shirleypal wrote: I was under the impression that who ever made us, God, a creative force or whatever you want to call it gave us free will, guess that would be free to do what we want good or evil. I believe that "love" is all and the only thing that will save us; but as long as we live in fear it isn't going to happen, as Linnea stated above there is only "love and fear". Whoever is running things are doing everything in their power to keep us in fear.

That currently would be George!

Jon-Marcus
Pirate

Post by Jon-Marcus » 05-26-2006 02:43 PM

moonchild2 wrote: That currently would be George!

I doubt it. More likely he's just a tool. A means to an end.
"You have forgotten the face of your father." Roland Deschain

moonchild2
Pirate

Post by moonchild2 » 05-26-2006 03:13 PM

I have friends who discuss this issue at great length. Everybody, it seems, has the feeling that something big and horrible is about to occur.

I believe it's because we are much more in tune with everything that's going on around us. Information comes at us instantly via TV and Internet from every inch of the planet. Perhaps the information highways (TV and Internet) are the evil - as they are the tool of the messenger.

Imagine if we lived on a farm a few miles outside of a small community and we had no access to TV or Internet and we worked our little butts off from dawn to dusk to survive. Do you think that we would have time to "get feelings" of doom? What would spark those feelings? Our fears would be much more concentrated because our world would be. Unless.... we were all as gifted as the great prophets, Nostradamus, etc.

Jon-Marcus
Pirate

Post by Jon-Marcus » 05-26-2006 04:25 PM

An excelent point there, Moonchild2.
On the farm we would be concerned about rain and sun, not about what's happening on the other side of the world.
Sometimes I do think we're subjected to info overload.
"You have forgotten the face of your father." Roland Deschain

moonchild2
Pirate

Post by moonchild2 » 05-26-2006 05:13 PM

Jon-Marcus wrote: An excelent point there, Moonchild2.
On the farm we would be concerned about rain and sun, not about what's happening on the other side of the world.
Sometimes I do think we're subjected to info overload.

As well as population overload which makes more things happen, me thinks.

HurricaneJoanie
Pirate Queen

Post by HurricaneJoanie » 05-28-2006 09:56 AM

If throwing children off a 15th floor (or ANY floor!) balcony is not an indication that something is terribly, terribly wrong, I don't know what is...

I am horrified and in tears over this.
It's either real or it's a dream, There's nothing that is in between. ~ Jeff Lynne

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 05-28-2006 11:11 AM

HurricaneJoanie wrote: If throwing children off a 15th floor (or ANY floor!) balcony is not an indication that something is terribly, terribly wrong, I don't know what is...

I am horrified and in tears over this.

Yes I heard that too Joanie, terrible just terrible.

Live365
Ship's Bos'n

Post by Live365 » 05-28-2006 02:42 PM

For those who may find it helpful, the horrible incident mentioned above can be found on every major news source (underneath, of course, coverage of the Indonesian earthquake). I hadn't heard about it until seeing it here.

In a loosely related story -- at least another sign that humanity is probably headed toward doom -- a child molester in Nebraska, convicted of molesting five children (they couldn't get convictions on the other nine), was sentenced to *probation* because of his height. Standing a mere 5'2'', the judge was worried he would be subjected to "undue abuse" in prison. Undue abuse. And this is Nebraska.

I'd provide a link, but it would be only in our local news, and as it happened earlier in the week, it's too "old" by now. But I, too, will heed Barbie's advice, and try to think only positive thoughts about the future.

:(
Did you ever stop to think, and then forget to start again?

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 05-28-2006 06:09 PM

They need to send that judge to prison. So they couldn't put the short dude in solitary confinement:mad:

Live365
Ship's Bos'n

Post by Live365 » 05-28-2006 06:46 PM

tiffany wrote: They need to send that judge to prison. So they couldn't put the short dude in solitary confinement:mad:

Tiffany, I debated about including this, but I wanted to be demogogic (sp?) :D . The state attorney general will appeal, and he'll likely win. And if not...well. How do I put this. Last year in Iowa there was a fascinating incident where someone pulled the gas hose from a mobile home and inserted it in a hole, then secured it with duct tape. All one had to do was wait until *someone* lit a cigarette, and BOOM. At first it made you sick; sounded like a drug-related murder. Until it was revealed that the two fatalities -- the occupant and his wife -- had been convicted of molesting no less than twelve children in the trailer park. They got off on a technicality. And though I can no longer provide a link, I can assure you it was a technicality, and not false accusation.

Say what you will about vigilantism. We still have a thing out here we call "prairie justice". This guy will be taken care of. Er, one way or the other.

But one pedophile, will not solve it all. :( Nor will a father who thinks that killing his kids is an appropriate way to commit suicide.

I will think positive thoughts about the future.

:(

Ken 24-7
Pirate

Post by Ken 24-7 » 05-28-2006 06:47 PM

Live365 wrote: In a loosely related story -- at least another sign that humanity is probably headed toward doom -- a child molester in Nebraska, convicted of molesting five children (they couldn't get convictions on the other nine), was sentenced to *probation* because of his height. Standing a mere 5'2'', the judge was worried he would be subjected to "undue abuse" in prison. Undue abuse. And this is Nebraska.

Live365, I read about this story over the AP this week. It never fails to amaze me how far the legal system will go to protect the rights of criminals. I daresay the "abuse" this pervert would've experienced in prison might've given him a better perspective on the reason he was put there to begin with.

Ken
"You never had a camera in my head."
-- Jim Carrey, 'The Truman Show' (1998)

Live365
Ship's Bos'n

Post by Live365 » 05-28-2006 07:02 PM

Ken 24-7 wrote: Live365, I read about this story over the AP this week. It never fails to amaze me how far the legal system will go to protect the rights of criminals. I daresay the "abuse" this pervert would've experienced in prison might've given him a better perspective on the reason he was put there to begin with.

Ken

THANK YOU KEN!!!

THANK you.

And I'm also so gratified you saw this on the AP. I thought it would be confined to lil' old Nebraska. And no one else would know about it.

:)

tiffany
Pirate

Post by tiffany » 05-28-2006 07:07 PM

So true Ken, so true!

Return to “The Crow's Nest”