Ian Punnett - new Sunday host

Saturday Host on Coast to Coast AM!

Moderator: Super Moderators

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 06-27-2005 05:51 PM

I have never forgiven Ian Punnitt for letting that fascist pig Bazzle Baz to spew his fascist disinformation all over COAST-TO-COAST. Punnitt, you do that again, and you are going to get into real big trouble with a powerful minority of COAST-TO-COAST listeners.
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Nemo
Pirate

Post by Nemo » 06-27-2005 08:35 PM

Oh no, is he another fascist like Babs? Don't we already have enough of them on the Amerikkkan air waves?

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 06-27-2005 08:59 PM

I don't think that Ian Punnitt is a fascist: he strikes me as being as rather naive person politically. What bothers me much more about Punnitt is the fact that he is a institutional Christian. While I am profoundly aware of the leadership that some institutional Christians have provided in combating the fascist junta that has been ruling this country for the past five years, the cold and hard fact is that most institutional Christians in Dubya's Amerika are nothing more than fascist fellow-travelers.

Let's get the situation right at last, huh? If a quarter of what we have heard about about things like crashed UFOs or remote viewing/influencing be true, then the United States Government has been a criminal enterprise for the past half century (at least) and needs to be seen for what it is. COAST-TO-COAST once was --- and ever must be --- a clear and present danger to the national security of the United States (i.e. the wealth and power of the Amerikan ruling class). So why is a minister or minister-wannabee Punnitt ruling the roost on Sunday nights, huh? Isn't Noory, safe and bland bourgeois mainstream Noory, bad enough?

Thank God for Hilly Rose's cynicism and his willingness to tell his callers --- his wonderful, marvellous, tremendous callers --- that they are peddling a cartload of **** when they try to run their fundi-crazed nonsense by him. Thank God for Hilly Rose!
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Return to “Ian Punnett/Saturday Host”