Saturday Host on Coast to Coast AM!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Shirleypal
Pirate

01-Oct.05 - Katherine Albrecht-Spy Chips

Post by Shirleypal » 09-29-2005 07:29 PM

Katherine Albrecht-Spy Chips-
http://www.spychips.com

Katherine Albrecht, founder of CASPIAN, a consumer group dedicated to fighting supermarket 'loyalty' cards, will share an update on Radio Frequency Identification Products (RFID).

drnewel
Pirate

Food Chips!!!

Post by drnewel » 10-02-2005 05:25 PM

I always had the notion that kept creeping up on me - that food in an eating establishment might contain chips such as these. Furthermore: we may want them and even request them, and as the stars increase in the quality, better chips would be placed in the food.

There might even be chips to enhance the flavors of the foods and even categories of chips for different foods, such as wines, or cheeses.

My original thought was that a sneeky boss perhaps a closet homosexual could spy on employees as to which was was gay during a company meal. This was from personal experience from a middle eastern boss whom was a closet gay, yet had to be absolutely sure whom was gay in the employee staff!!

My other thought was that for medical purposes: restaurants would "chip" the food to monitor temperature of meat, spoilage, etc. - then you could go past a scanner and check yourself out with medical software to see that the meal was fine. I know some 5 star places that most likely have allready thought about this.

I thought the show was enlightening with some of the things that I have suspected but had never heard any one talk about.
Dr. Newel

FFF
Banned

Post by FFF » 10-03-2005 12:50 AM

Heard this show...Ian did an excellent job hosting, asked many good questions which made the guests covered the topic thoroughly.

Cracked a few good jokes while he was at it too! Claims he's a man-ferret like the man-dog he's been talking aobut! Even had us listeners imagine waking up to the man-dog scream as if it were a "man-dog alarm clock". The guy's got a sense of humor! Too bad he doesn't cover the weekend nights completely.

Shirleypal
Pirate

Post by Shirleypal » 10-03-2005 02:07 AM

Too bad he doesn't cover the week days and Art on the weekend, or vice versa.

Return to “Ian Punnett/Saturday Host”