Discussing the mysteries surrounding Sonny Bono's death?

Saturday Host on Coast to Coast AM!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Pseudonaut
Pirate

Discussing the mysteries surrounding Sonny Bono's death?

Post by Pseudonaut » 10-05-2008 01:02 AM

I used to hold out for C2C weekends, but Ian's topics have been getting worse and worse over the past year.

Sonny Bono's death? Seriously? This is what you put on to counter the intellectual dribble Noory puts out M-F?

That's it. It's over. I'm done. I can't pretend anymore.

RIP C2C

OMG
Pirate

Post by OMG » 10-05-2008 01:09 AM

What about that first hour, caller after caller eating the recent Repub bait about Obama. Ian replying that he doesn't really see the connection and it's kinda foolish to be distracted by a vague connection like that and than the callers getting angry because they dare hear someone on the radio who not a raving right-wing propaganda spewer.

Joolz
Pirate

Post by Joolz » 10-05-2008 02:52 AM

Of all the important, pertinent, timely, HOT topics to choose from in the world today, mysterious circumstances surrounding the death of Sonny Bono just doesn't get it. No offense to the unfortunate Mr. Bono, Chastity, or the rest of his family, but this topic is a real dud. I probably wouldn't listen anyhow, but occasionally I do, if I get to bed early enough (perpetual night owl here). Not tonight. sheesh
Image Anchors Aweigh!

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Post by Bobbi Snow » 10-05-2008 01:31 PM

Well, I listened until the last hour. I found it mildly interesting. We all know there is a lot that goes on behind the scenes that most of the living are never privy to know; it's the generations who come after us who managed to dig up the interesting coincidences, the likes of which you and I can only guess. I found his hypothesis somewhat credible. Our shadow forces engineer many hideous circumstances.
ImageIf you're still breathing, it's not too late!

HurricaneJoanie
Pirate Queen

Post by HurricaneJoanie » 10-05-2008 01:49 PM

I think Ian -- like many of us -- is just tired of the constant stream of nothing but "the election" and was offering a diversion, of sorts.

Sonny WAS in politics (thought I never understand why in the heck he was a Republican). And a lot of people loved him.

Maybe this will end up being a big deal after January.
It's either real or it's a dream, There's nothing that is in between. ~ Jeff Lynne

Live365
Ship's Bos'n

Post by Live365 » 10-05-2008 02:16 PM

I agree with the original sentiments. Ian's topics have grown increasingly outrageous through the course of this Summer, and in fact, from what I can see since I won't listen either, last night's topic was actually closer to reasonable than has been in weeks. I know the majority sentiment is to replace George, but I think giving Ian something else to do would be a bigger improvement. He's gone 'round some kind of bend.

As far as Sonny Bono, if there really was something fishy about his death, sure, I'd want to know about it. Otherwise, he's one person I would like to see left in peace. A decent, decent man.
Did you ever stop to think, and then forget to start again?

Return to “Ian Punnett/Saturday Host”