Joe Biden And The 'New World Order':

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Joe Biden And The 'New World Order':

Post by Doka » 01-23-2021 12:58 AM

This should be called "America Didn't Survive" Header.

A very interesting article. "
Joe's Paper, is more or less an outline ,like the UN's "Agenda 21", an interesting read, but like "Agenda 21"(what ever they have updated to?) It seems to me, not much room to be human, choices will be limited, and back to slave labor. It just saddens me on what we will be losing. 11 thousand jobs gone in one fell swoop,, gas prices will no doubt rise quickly. Just the beginning and not even a week in. And of course, Forever Covid, got to keep everybody home, much easier to Rob you, that way

Joe Biden And The 'New World Order': This Is No 'Conspiracy Theory' - Back In 1992, Biden Authored A Paper For The US Senate Titled 'On The Threshold Of The New World Order'

https://allnewspipeline.com/Joe_Biden_A ... _Order.php
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Our Cognitively Challenged Commander-In-Thief Dances To The Globalist-Corporate-Elitist NWO Tune - So What Else Is New?

Post by Riddick » 01-23-2021 08:28 AM

Joe wrote a paper? Ok, so it was almost 30 years ago, but it's still astounding. I wonder if it's been checked to see how much he cribbed from somewhere else.

Meet your new NWO masters: "Collective security today must encompass not only the security of nations, but also mankind's security in a global environment that has proven vulnerable to debilitating changes wrought by man's own endeavors."

"Thus, in setting an American agenda for a new world order, we must begin with a profound alteration in traditional thought" - fundamental transformation much?

Seriously, his whole career he's been a puppet and why not? Screwing over America & being a complete and total sell-out has its rewards. KA-CHING!
There are none so asleep & oblivious to the real world as those who are & would be Woken.

"Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out." - David Horowitz

Doka
Pirate

Re: Joe Biden And The 'New World Order':

Post by Doka » 01-23-2021 12:41 PM

I too, doubt that Joe wrote anything but his signiture on his Chinese Checks.

But then I found this ,this morning, not sure it is going to print out right?

Message from God

Back in college, I worked part-time at a call center. It was an interesting experience, not in the least because I got the most random comments on my voice. People would try to guess which region of the country I was from (apparently I had no discernible accent) or ask if I did radio or sang.

When I replied that I didn't, the response was almost always, "Well you should!"

Once, a kind old lady was about to hang up when she asked me, "Sweetie, do you sing?"

"No, but you're not the first customer who's asked," I said. "Maybe I should."

"You definitely should. You have a lovely voice," she said.

She paused, then laughed to herself.

"You know, when you hear the same thing from strangers twice, I like to think that's God trying to tell you a little something."

Years later, I still don't sing (or at least not yet). But what that old woman said stuck with me.

So if you need a stranger to tell you this today, here it is: don't give up hope for goodness in the world. Protect the kindness in your heart. Stay firm in your desire for truth and justice. Rest well so that when the time comes, you can stand up for your principles with integrity and compassion. And when you look back on your life, you can have a clear conscience knowing that you did all you could to live with honor and righteousness.

Yes, it would be easier to just hole up and avoid the news. It would be easier to forget the reality that we’re living in. It would be easier to give up hope. It would be easier to quit my job and find another one where I don't have to deal with such heavy issues. On some days, despair can look pretty tempting.

But on those days, I remember that I could be someone's second stranger. I remember that if I can hold onto the goodness in my own heart and not be afraid to live it out, I could perhaps be that message from God for someone else.

I hope that I'm the second stranger to tell you this. If I'm not, if this is the first time you've heard this from a stranger, then I hope that a second stranger will be coming your way soon with the same message.
KARMA RULES

lisa colorado
Pirate

Re: Joe Biden And The 'New World Order':

Post by lisa colorado » 01-23-2021 01:53 PM

Remember who you are.

Return to “American Survival”