America vs the global elites

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Iris
Pirate

Post by Iris » 06-10-2005 09:04 PM

mudwoman wrote: Yes and a petition to the council is in the works. So are street actions.
You go, girl! Woohoo!!
We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. B. Franklin

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 06-11-2005 10:34 AM

Space - well you DIDN'T quote me correctly and totally left out the FACT that I said BUY - not LEASE...

As to your other comments - you do make me chuckle a lot...
= = =

Linnea - the global corps and global banks and global economics and their elite groupies who attempt to control everything been around a long time - but if you check into them they go back to those "old money" groups... who felt they knew everything and could control everything and everyone. then along came the new rich -- and we got a messy situation with oldies still thinking they can control...

kinda like looking at EU and the rising $$ in global set - and Japanese and yes even the new rich in China - old customs falling right and left as they (newer generations) are building high rises and gaining individual wealth. (very interesting article on -- think it was Discovery channel)

When cultures collide - - -

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 06-11-2005 03:43 PM

transnational corporations
de-nationalization

If anyone truly understood the global elites, one would not chuckle. Really.

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 06-12-2005 10:32 AM

Linnea -- I am not chuckling at such things - just as Spacey... and his personal comments to me and his failure to quote what I said and attempt to make it into something I didn't say.

---
transnational corps - et all these globals - as noted many were through old money elitism - today has chang4ed the scenery.

But I think we have problems right here in the USA with foreign owned land and companies and property. I would refuse to allow foreign ownership of American land - that includes homes as well - like other countries - not all- where you can own (see so many years lease ownership) - - -

fabzilla
Pirate

Post by fabzilla » 06-12-2005 01:36 PM

Get yourself a copy and give it a read...

Sam Smith's Great American Political Repair Manual: How to Rebuild Our Country So the Politics Aren't Broken and Politicians Aren't Fixed

Sam Smith

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... 1?v=glance

fab
Ah drrr drrr drrr

sayntbrigid
Pirate

Post by sayntbrigid » 06-12-2005 04:14 PM

Fab, you find me good reading material faster than I can read it.........LOL

PS: Keep up the good work.

spaceprophet
Pirate

Post by spaceprophet » 06-14-2005 08:02 PM

Cherry Kelly wrote: Spacey... and his personal comments to me and his failure to quote what I said and attempt to make it into something I didn't say.

Yeah, whatever. Just don't accuse me of not reading posts and links entirely and then commenting. It's like the pot calling the kettle black.

I encourage our dear readers to peruse the archives. I don't have the time to track down, research, and print every posters' accusations and complaints concerning this matter in the form of quotes. Too busy trying to keep up with the person’s beloved political affiliation’s crusade to destroy the middle class. In other words, working too hard to fight off the profiteers and corporate marauders.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man. - Jack Handey

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 06-14-2005 08:48 PM

spaceprophet wrote:

I encourage our dear readers to peruse the archives.
LOL I have lived the archives, and have grown old and tired reading talking points. :eek:

Return to “American Survival”