The Hillary Clinton Corner: All things Hillary

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: The Hillary Clinton Corner: All things Hillary

Post by Doka » 11-17-2016 05:35 PM

I have no idea where you have been Kbot? She could be easily charged for racketeering under the Ricco law, as well as Treason being charged for arranging sales of

assets and arms belonging to the United States. NOT HERS TO SELL OR BROKER for personal gain.

. Also there is enough evidence that her "Foundation" was used for money laundering, her ill gotten gains had to be hidden some where. The Foundation is full of worms.

Do you really think Her and Obama are being so quiet and civil because they want to be? That is very naive.

They have to be scared to death, Trump has all the info . And those paying attention are watching. Who Trump names head of DOJ will tell you, if a BIG SHOE is going to

drop, I would love to see Ted Cruz get it! What do think the term "Draining The Swamp" means? Obama and DOJ Lynch are all "accessories" both before and

most assuredly "after the fact". Basically Jessie just told the world, there is something to be worried about.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-17-2016 06:04 PM

I apologize to you Kbot, did not intend to take my frustration out on you! But there I am. :messedup:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-18-2016 06:30 AM

Doka wrote:I have no idea where you have been Kbot? She could be easily charged for racketeering under the Ricco law, as well as Treason being charged for arranging sales of

assets and arms belonging to the United States. NOT HERS TO SELL OR BROKER for personal gain.

. Also there is enough evidence that her "Foundation" was used for money laundering, her ill gotten gains had to be hidden some where. The Foundation is full of worms.

Do you really think Her and Obama are being so quiet and civil because they want to be? That is very naive.

They have to be scared to death, Trump has all the info . And those paying attention are watching. Who Trump names head of DOJ will tell you, if a BIG SHOE is going to

drop, I would love to see Ted Cruz get it! What do think the term "Draining The Swamp" means? Obama and DOJ Lynch are all "accessories" both before and

most assuredly "after the fact". Basically Jessie just told the world, there is something to be worried about.
Oh, I know - but to pardon her now - we don't know the depth of the national security implications because the Justice Dept has been running interference for Hillary - it is possible that there is even more damaging material out there, for Obama to issue a pardon in advance of any newly-discovered wrongdoing would be doing the country a disservice. That's all I was trying to say. I'm aware of the issue you're discussed. My personal belief is that there is a lot more out there........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

BAD SANTA

Post by Riddick » 11-19-2016 04:09 AM

Mall Santa Removed After Putting Hillary On 'Naughty List'... Sent to Counseling...

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/santa- ... ughty-list
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: The RECOUNT in WI, MI & PA! Russia again?

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-28-2016 04:33 AM

Just when we few thought it was all over but the shouting. She shrilly shouts again with "dead last's" Jill Stein's aid! :P

Hitlery is baaack :!: Yesterday and now according to The Drudge Report "She's back!" with the pic of her mug (wearing no makeup) highlighted at the top. This article does not say it but Mum Russia must at the heart of the recount of this potential "hacking" the American's vote results. :confused:

If the results, the lost cause that it is, come to the conclusion that this country's government was behind such interference. Don't expect the Russian president to disclaim something he's already disclaimed! :wink:

Washington Post
By Matt Zapotosky November 26 at 11:19 PM

Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign has been quietly exploring whether there was any “outside interference” in the election results and will participate in the election recount in Wisconsin initiated by Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein, a Clinton campaign lawyer revealed Saturday. Contd. at the link below........

President Elect - Donald Trump's Tweets are further down the page!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 7be1e7c5e4

MK II
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-28-2016 11:41 AM

Talk about opening a can of worms.

I'd suspect that a potential recount of Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania may be met by the Trump folks calling for a recall of the votes cast in New York and California.

Consider the following - there have been no proofs that the election has been hacked - just allegations/ concerns that t may have been. There has been no proof of official Russian government interference in the election - just allegations and concerns, which the media just ran with. It s possible, but not proven.

I personally find it odd that suddenly Stein both feels an obligation, and the funding, to call for a recount - I'd be interested in knowing where the funding came from for this.....

My understanding is that there is a timeline which must be held-to and a deadline to be met for this to occur. NPR Boston affiliate said this morning that the Wisconsin election officials may have difficulty is allocating resources who have already moved on to other projects and weren't expecting this scenario to occur.

Should be an interesting month.......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 11-28-2016 04:45 PM

"Crooked Hillary" and "Lock her up" Trump says, but goofus Petraeus is just fine. :mrgreen:

Defense Dept. Probes Petraeus Leaks as He Meets With Trump

The Department of Defense is investigating leaks related to David Petraeus, the Associated Press reported Monday, the same day the former CIA director met with President-elect Donald Trump, likely to discuss a possible cabinet position. The department’s investigation reportedly centers on the leak of classified information related to Paula Broadwell, the ex-CIA chief’s biographer with whom he had an affair and shared classified documents, leading to his resignation from the agency.

Petraeus, who last year pleaded guilty to sharing the classified documents with Broadwell, has been likened to Hillary Clinton, whose use of a private email server became a central pillar of Donald Trump's presidential campaign. Unlike Petraeus, however, Clinton did not face charges, as the FBI concluded that there was no evidence Clinton or her staffers knowingly broke the law. After meeting with Petraeus on Monday, Trump spoke highly of the disgraced former CIA head. "Just met with General Petraeus—was very impressed!" Trump tweeted.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/201 ... ce=copyurl
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

McAuliffe: Hillary Is Finished With Politics

Post by Riddick » 12-02-2016 02:21 AM

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a longtime friend and associate of Bill and Hillary Clinton, said Wednesday that he thinks Hillary is finished with politics, the Washington Post reported.

During an interview on WTOP’s “Ask the Governor” program, McAuliffe said that Clinton’s loss to President-elect Donald Trump has been especially tough for the Clintons.

“I mean, this is hard on anybody,” he said. “I mean, can you imagine having to go through this? I’ve had many conversations with the Clinton family. We’re friends. It’s hard, very tough. I think on Election Day everybody felt pretty good. I think the Trump campaign thought they were gonna lose. And you know, this is what happens in elections.”

McAuliffe went on to say that he thinks Hillary will leave the political arena.

“I think so, sure. I don’t think Hillary has any interest in running again. I’ll let her speak for herself. I haven’t asked her that. I think the president’s probably going to go back, working on all the good deeds he’s done before in helping people around the globe,” McAuliffe said.

“You know, there are elections. We’ve got to move forward. As governor of Virginia, I’ve got to move forward.”

http://freebeacon.com/politics/mcauliff ... -politics/
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Re: McAuliffe: Hillary Is Finished With Politics

Post by kbot » 12-02-2016 06:49 AM

Riddick wrote:McAuliffe went on to say that he thinks Hillary will leave the political arena.

“I think so, sure. I don’t think Hillary has any interest in running again. I’ll let her speak for herself. I haven’t asked her that. I think the president’s probably going to go back, working on all the good deeds he’s done before in helping people around the globe,” McAuliffe said.

“You know, there are elections. We’ve got to move forward. As governor of Virginia, I’ve got to move forward.”

http://freebeacon.com/politics/mcauliff ... -politics/
And yet Hillary sends members of her legal team and volunteers to assist with the recount..........

Hillary will never leave politics

Riddick
Pirate

Runner-Up Of The Year: Congrats To Hillary For Coming In Second For The Second Time

Post by Riddick » 12-08-2016 05:39 PM

Clinton narrowly lost to President-elect Donald Trump, who was announced as Time Magazine’s 2016 Person of the Year Wednesday morning.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/07/runne ... cond-time/

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 12-08-2016 05:47 PM

Hillary's mega-donors are furious they can't get to her thank-you party - because the loser had so many she can't fit them all in the ballroom

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... lroom.html

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

The Biggest Loser?

Post by Riddick » 12-08-2016 05:51 PM

Hillary Clinton Gets More Votes Than Any Candidate Ever

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has garnered at least 65,527,625 votes in the 2016 presidential election, the most any presidential candidate has ever received and over 2.6 million more than the president-elect, who has received at least 62,851,436 votes, according to figures released Wednesday by The Cook Report, a nonpartisan election analysis organization.

Clinton now has a margin of more than two percent of the popular vote majority than Trump, as states like Florida and California continue to submit ballots from primarily Democratic-held regions like Miami and Los Angeles.

FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-08-2016 11:17 PM

Lordy, Riddick, it's like we will never Really know the true count.? I think all the recounts have been stopped?

============================================

REVEALED: Michigan Recount Uncovers Serious Voter Fraud in Detroit- VOTES COUNTED UP TO 6 TIMES

Jim Hoft Dec 7th, 2016 9:23 am 612 Comments

In Detroit, one of the chief ways they engage in voter fraud is to count the same ballot MULTIPLE times. This is just ONE way. They also do some shady stuff with absentee ballots etc.

Once they started the Michigan recount in earnest, and knowing he would be exposed, the Detroit City Clerk Daniel Baxter all of a sudden started claiming that the optical scanners which read the paper ballots did not work the day of the election. Baxter blamed the discrepancies on decade-old voting machines. That is his cover story. Nothing like this was mentioned until he realized their voting fraud scheme would be detected.

Baxter’s claim is that, when trying to push the ballots through the readers, the ballots would be stuck and they’d have to push them through again thus ‘ACCIDENTALLY’ resulting in a double count. He says the poll workers sometimes ‘FORGET’ to adjust the machine count and instead let the ballot count twice.

Of course, that’s COMPLETELY BULLSH*T.

** Over One-Third of Detroit Precincts Will Not Be Recounted Due to Ballot Discrepancies

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12 ... precincts/
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-13-2016 04:50 PM

The Democrats “Russia Hacking” Campaign is Political Suicide

The Democratic Party is doing incalculable damage to itself by shapeshifting into the party of baseless conspiracy theories, groundless accusations, and sour grapes. Hillary Clinton was already the most distrusted presidential candidate in party history. Now she’s become the de facto flag-bearer for the nutso-clique of aspiring propagandists at the CIA, the New York Times and Bezo’s Military Digest. How is that going to improve the party’s prospects for the long term?

It won’t, because the vast majority of Americans do not want to align themselves with a party of buck-passing juveniles that have no vision for the future but want to devote all their energy to kooky witch-hunts that further prove they are unfit for high office.

The reason Hillary Clinton lost the election is because she is a polarizing, untrustworthy warmonger. Period. Putin had nothing to do with it.

And the same rule applies to the major media that has attached itself leech-like to this pathetic fairytale. Here’s a clip from the Times headline story connecting FSB-agent Trump with the evil Kremlin:

American intelligence agencies have told the White House they have “high confidence” that the Russian government was behind the theft of emails and documents from the Democratic National Committee. …

The attack on the congressional committee’s system appears to have come from an entity known as “Fancy Bear,” which is connected to the G.R.U., the Russian military intelligence service, according to an official involved in the forensic investigation…

Clinton campaign officials have suggested that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia could be trying to tilt the election to Mr. Trump, who has expressed admiration for the Russian leader. (Computer Systems Used by Clinton Campaign Are Said to Be Hacked, Apparently by Russians, New York Times)

If there was a Pulitzer Prize for fear mongering innuendo or spurious accusations, the Times would win it hands-down. As it happens, readers have to delve much deeper into the article to find this shocking disclaimer:

"But the campaign officials acknowledge that they have no evidence. The Trump campaign has dismissed the accusations about Russia as a deliberate distraction….."

No evidence???

They got nothing. NOTHING!

The rest if the story
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-democr ... de/5562055
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-15-2016 04:43 PM

Quote:

' People who live in glass houses and need to stay out of jail, should not throw rocks. "
KARMA RULES

Return to “American Survival”