Economic Collapse Will Serve One Purpose

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Economic Collapse Will Serve One Purpose

Post by Doka » 06-12-2016 12:11 AM

Warning
This is a "Dark Article"

Economic Collapse Will Serve One Purpose: "Global Governance And The Enslavement Of Mankind"

Quote:

The ever-tightening noose around the neck of man shows no sign of slippage: all actions by all of the governments are anent control and dominion.  The path to global governance is plainly marked, visible through all of the turmoil.  It is that turmoil, those “incidents” that are created and fostered by the governments that enable them to further constrict the noose.  The economy plummets in Cyprus and Greece?  Time to limit the cash withdrawals.  The European banks are having a “hard time” in places such as France or Spain?  Time to pillage people’s savings and their IRA’s.

Manufactured crises are the norm, not the exception, and all of them are designed to facilitate one purpose: global governance and the enslavement of mankind.

The rest of the story. Check out the comments.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-1 ... nt-mankind
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Economic Collapse Will Serve One Purpose

Post by Riddick » 06-12-2016 01:19 AM

To think this all could have be averted. We only have ourselves to blame. From pie in the sky to pie in the face. Ala mode, yet

I'm telling you, I know a fiendish plot when I see one, and this whole economic collapse business has his fingerprints all over it.

You just couldn't leave the forum. OH no, you had to engineer a global catastrophe. EVERYONE must suffer. Curse you HB3!!!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Re: Economic Collapse Will Serve One Purpose

Post by voguy » 06-12-2016 07:53 AM

When one talks about economic collapse, you have to look at the larger picture which includes diversified assets, usable tools for regeneration of wealth, barter substances, and protection.

There will some of us who will suffer greatly, but to some it will be an inconvenience which will be shouldered in the short term.

The old kids story about the Ant and the Grasshopper is a good basis to build ones life. And the lessons of the Great Depression to present should have taught you something about simple protected finance.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Return to “American Survival”