Why Does It Look Like The U.S. Is Rescuing ISIS?

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-24-2016 08:58 AM

This is a great article by Ron Paul. I am so tired of of the Obama Policy plans that say one thing and do another and cover it all up with lying propaganda and rhetoric ln both foreign and domestic policies. 8 years in the "Age of Chaos" is more than ENOUGH!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The ongoing war in Syria may see some escalation soon. A report that 51 State Dept. employees (out of 13,000 foreign service officers) signed a memo urging President Obama to change his focus in Syria from fighting ISIS to fighting the secular Assad government has caused quite a stir.

The fact that such a small number of individuals could make this a noteworthy story shows that propaganda continues to reign supreme. It makes no sense that U.S. can weaken ISIS by attacking the main opponent of ISIS (i.e., Assad).

We’re constantly smothered in rhetoric about how America “must stop ISIS.” Yet, ISIS has been on the ropes, and in trouble. The group has been on the run, and what does the U.S. want to do? They want to hurry up and bomb Assad, which they’ve been trying to do for five years now.

There’s agitation in the Congress right now to give the authority to Obama to do something that he ‘seems’ to be reluctant to do. If we would have had an aggressive neocon as a president, Congress wouldn’t have mattered. He would have went ahead with the bombings by now.

I think we’re really playing with fire here. Is it really worth the risk to stir up a war with Russia? It makes no difference to Americans whether or not Assad remain in power in Syria. It has nothing to do with our freedoms or economy. Yet the rhetoric keeps building nonetheless.

An American in Orlando lost his mind and shot 50 people dead, and the response is to go across the world and attack Assad in Syria? Such illogic reminds me of the U.S. attacking Iraq after 9/11. It made no sense then (or now) and it accomplished nothing but the creation of chaos (and ironically) ISIS itself!

Are we witnessing opportunism once again?

If we want to be safer and enjoy more liberties, we must change our foreign policy. We have to mind our own business, have a strong national defense, and practice non-intervention abroad with other nations. That idea is much better than the nonsense coming from the State Department and the government at large.

The original source of this article is Ron Paul Institute

Copyright © Rep. Ron Paul, Ron Paul Institute, 2016

http://www.globalresearch.ca/why-does-i ... is/5532480
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Why Does It Look Like The U.S. Is Rescuing ISIS?

Post by Riddick » 06-24-2016 01:27 PM

I take it Ron Paul and his institute are either unaware, or not supportive of the policy of love and compassion towards ISIS? It's not nonsense. How is it anything but sensible? As if it's not sensible to listen to and trust in the likes of Loretta Lynch?

What's nonsense is how we're not doing enough to fight the REAL enemy: Climate change terrorists (deniers and skeptics). If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Crimes against the climate must be stopped at any & ALL costs.

Obama know it, Hillary knows it. The public at large needs to know it. There can be AND IS only ONE true global existential threat! ISIS isn't it. Anyone not alarmed about and fighting to stop climate change is only welcoming world wide catastrophe.

If not already fighting the good fight by Inauguration Day, whachoo gonna do when Hillary's Climate Cops come for you eh???
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 06-25-2016 07:36 AM

While I have doubts about Paul, he does make a good point. Many have long felt that ISIS attacks in the 48 could be not only easy, but enough of a distraction to allow traditional freedoms to be taken away under the guise of security, and deflect many of the problems we face, and law changes illegally made.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-25-2016 06:16 PM

voguy wrote:While I have doubts about Paul, he does make a good point. Many have long felt that ISIS attacks in the 48 could be not only easy, but enough of a distraction to allow traditional freedoms to be taken away under the guise of security, and deflect many of the problems we face, and law changes illegally made.

BINGO!

But, do they have any Idea what they have truly "unleashed"? On one thread some where, some one mentioned the "Release of the Kraken", what has been done is so much more subtle , but as equally deadly in the long run.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 06-25-2016 08:03 PM

Doka wrote:
voguy wrote:While I have doubts about Paul, he does make a good point. Many have long felt that ISIS attacks in the 48 could be not only easy, but enough of a distraction to allow traditional freedoms to be taken away under the guise of security, and deflect many of the problems we face, and law changes illegally made.
BINGO!
But, do they have any Idea what they have truly "unleashed"? On one thread some where, some one mentioned the "Release of the Kraken", what has been done is so much more subtle , but as equally deadly in the long run.
I can't speak for the inner cities, but the burbs' and the rural area is not to be messed with. A read an interesting article which says that the majority of the military would stand down or have problems following an order to shoot at American citizens except when being attacked. Have problems is defined as shooting over the heads or into inanimate objects as a way to get around defying an order to shoot. And being attacked means they (military) would expect to be engaged in the inner-cities and known areas of illegals habitation. Meanwhile, the numbers are climbing for Americans to take back their country. A statistic on a forum dealing with militia and paramilitary said that most citizens would like to take government leaders by peace, providing them with a trial. But to those acting defiant the result could be the same as 1776. This is a sobering thought as five years ago the percentage of people who thought this way was less than 3%.

It's not hard to figure out. If you look at what all has been done to the people, and what they have lost, if I was a government employee or elite banker type, I would be hightailing it to another country. It could get real ugly. "Release of the Kraken" could be a good way to say it as some have no stomach for traitors.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Return to “American Survival”