What Exactly Is Agenda 21?

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-14-2016 08:43 AM

When most folks hear the words “Agenda 21” they have one of three responses:

1. Huh? What’s that?

2. Oh yay! It’ll turn the world into Utopia and global warming will stop and life will be rainbows and unicorns again!

x

3. It’s a plan to remove personal liberty and move us closer to a one-world government. Where the heck is my tinfoil?

Some folks don’t even believe it exists,  others think it exists but is a good thing turned into a nasty conspiracy theory, and the majority are blissfully oblivious. Even though many people don’t realize it, we’re all being nudged toward an Agenda-21 ruled world. It’s easy, too, because it promises a green world of lollipops and rainbows and most of it will be “free.”

To put it as simply as possible, Agenda 21 is world domination with a warm, fuzzy glow. Once you understand it, you’ll never look at “regulations” the same way again.

Here’s how it all started.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-1 ... -agenda-21
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Re: What Exactly Is Agenda 21?

Post by kbot » 10-14-2016 11:34 AM

Yup, we're screwed.......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

One World Depravity

Post by Riddick » 10-14-2016 11:47 AM

No bout adout it, it's a nefarious plot alright. That said, on everyone's minds, it isn't.

World domination? Where's the S E X? Salacious goings-on get everybody's attention!

Wikileaks emails describing weekend bestiality orgies at the U.N., now THAT'S NEWS

21's the start. The real S & M action is yet to come: Agenda 69 - Global debauchery!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-14-2016 12:00 PM

I'm still going to wait til after the election to see if we have" Totally Lost Our Soul" if Hiltlery wins, there is no point in dying ,Hell has found us.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 10-14-2016 12:29 PM

Doka wrote:I'm still going to wait til after the election to see if we have" Totally Lost Our Soul" if Hiltlery wins, there is no point in dying ,Hell has found us.
If only Hell would find us. Trump is wrong, Hillary isn't the Devil. She's not that good!!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-14-2016 06:27 PM

Maybe its just my intuitive thing with a dash of reason thrown in . Trump is a "Builder", he could have taken his Daddies money and comfortably sat on his butt for the rest of his life. But, he didn't. He could of sat back and enjoyed his money and old age, but he didn't he chose to try and become President, of pretty much dismantled , broke, and hated country. He's taken on the Pampered Elitists of all labels and has just kept going, Not like quiters McCAIN(did he campaign?) Or Romney. He is hated and maligned . But he still, is the breath of Freedom in my book, and a fighter, against his own kind, I guess you could say, that want him destroyed. He could just quit, but he hasn't. So I am grateful that he is doing what he's doing or there would be the sound of silence, and the stench of hopelessness.
KARMA RULES

Return to “American Survival”