Blocked, Locked, and Hacked

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Blocked, Locked, and Hacked

Post by Doka » 12-21-2016 10:55 PM

BEWARE OF THE MINISTRY OF TRUTH :twisted:

Blocked, Locked, and Hacked: How They Are Shutting Down The Alternative Media Online

So this is what happened to us after we uploaded our last video.

Our Facebook posts about it were blocked, our Youtube video’s counts were locked down for over 24 hours when the views were taking off, and then our website was hacked and shut down completely.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how they are going to start shutting down the alternative media and free speech on the web: blocking, locking, and hacking the info.

My video features a Congressman speaking on the House floor about a very alarming bill that was recently passed — it is not “fake news”. In fact, if you watch the video yourself, you’ll probably agree with me when I say I wish like hell it was fake.

But of course most of us realize that “fake news” is just another way of saying “anything the system wants censored”… starting with the truth about what’s really going on right now while the establishment’s mainstream PR firm media continues to peddle whatever the distraction agenda du jour is.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/12/21 ... ia-online/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Blocked, Locked, and Hacked

Post by Riddick » 12-22-2016 01:44 AM

JT Harris, a former Milwaukee talk radio host now in Phoenix has had issues with Facebook on and off for a while now.

He's not the sort The Ministry likes to see posting stories - It's not just he's a rightie, he's an African American rightie -

As it is I've never been a FB fan myself, but I follow him there, that is for as long as he's willing to put up with their BS
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “American Survival”