1.6 Million Immigrants from Muslim-Majority Countries Since 9/11

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Re: 1.6 Million Immigrants from Muslim-Majority Countries Since 9/11

Post by kbot » 02-17-2017 05:04 AM

The costs will have to be picked-up somewhere - anyone really thnk that any university (Wisconsin or otherwise) will allow for a tuition-free education? I'm going to assume that the students calling for this either are having their education paid for by their parents or otherwise, so don't care that tuition costs will be passed along to the rest of the student body.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 02-17-2017 05:09 PM

kbot wrote:The costs will have to be picked-up somewhere - anyone really thnk that any university (Wisconsin or otherwise) will allow for a tuition-free education? I'm going to assume that the students calling for this either are having their education paid for by their parents or otherwise, so don't care that tuition costs will be passed along to the rest of the student body.
Everyone else shelling out more is more than A-OK!

Assuaging white guilt, that's all that really matters -

That, and forcing Trump out of office ASAP KWIM?
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-19-2017 04:08 PM

In the Presidents speech on Saturday, he mentioned Sweden , and I got curious........

Ami Horowitz Went to Sweden to see what immigration has done to the country. He got attacked.......

What makes people go blind and deaf to what is happening to them and country, ?? I really don't get it!! My Virtuous look good, is evidently is not as important to me as keeping my family , friends , community and country Safe. Keeping your own family safe is the Only power we have ........

190,000 immigrants have gone into Sweden. Crime in general and rape in particular are climbing fast

The video is enlightening....

https://youtu.be/h3wgqh3i1AI
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-20-2017 07:53 AM

Enlightening indeed Doka. It seems to me that I had heard abut similar stories in Germany and the Midlands of England where there are large Arabic immigrant communities. I don't know if he cases of rape are instances of immigrants being necessarily bad people or if the cases stand out due to the hypersensitive nature of the cases. They're sad nonetheless.

What disturbs me is the Swedish government abandoning an area by pulling a police station and basically handing over control to the local immigrant population
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-20-2017 03:50 PM

kbot wrote:Enlightening indeed Doka. It seems to me that I had heard abut similar stories in Germany and the Midlands of England where there are large Arabic immigrant communities. I don't know if he cases of rape are instances of immigrants being necessarily bad people or if the cases stand out due to the hypersensitive nature of the cases. They're sad nonetheless.

What disturbs me is the Swedish government abandoning an area by pulling a police station and basically handing over control to the local immigrant population
-------------------------------------

Ohhhh, Kbot! I am Soooo sorry, for the ignorance that people choose to live in! Personal Guilt is being used like dropping Nuclear Bombs against the people and countries.

The Globalists are using Islam and it's born hatred of any Freedom, that is NOT Islam, to destroy our countries from within. When you and you ilk come to understand what has been done, It Will Be TOO LATE.

Quote:
"What disturbs me is the Swedish government abandoning an area by pulling a police station and basically handing over control to the local immigrant population "

If you believe for one minute that the same thing is NOT going on in France, Germany, Norway, The Netherlands , England, The United States, Canada, and other nations, you are ignorant! No Go Zones are in every country, mentioned above. They are not going away.! The Refuges do not assimilate into our society , they assimilate OUR Society into theirs ! WE HAVE NOTHING THEY WANT. The Radical have their own laws... The Sharia, they recognize no other law. The Radicals have no problem dispensing with their own who do not follow to the letter of Sharia and really no big deal in blowing up Infidels.

The majority of Refugees from the 7 major Islamic Countries are young men, Why? Christians not allowed in, Why? The refugees Are NOT being settled closer to their home countries, Why? We do not know how many Men And Women of ISIS have already been shoved through the borders of our country and others.

ARE you going to Play Russian Roulette, with your family? Same deal, you don't know where the bullet is, now do you?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-20-2017 04:14 PM

Just whose "Rights" would that be? Not my rights,Not your rights Not Christian rights, Not Citizen rights, because we don't have any! Because, We are Just Not the "right" kind of Human!!! You are Racist if you protect you self?

-----------------------------

Swedish Library Bans Factual Book on Immigration, Says Contents are ‘Contrary to Human Rights’

A library in Sweden’s capital is refusing to stock Kurdish economist Tino Sanandaji’s “sincere and evidence-driven analysis” of the country’s immigration policy because the book ‘supports racism’.

An examination into the results of mass migration to Sweden over recent decades, ‘Mass Challenge’ was topping Sweden’s book charts within days of its release earlier this month.

Sanandaji’s analysis of the nation’s large-scale importation of people from the third world, the resulting social problems and the effects on Sweden’s economy, is based on facts sourced from Statistics Sweden, the National Crime Prevention Council, the National Board of Health and other mainstream and respected agencies.

But local media reports that Swedes who are wanting to borrow a copy of the chart-topping book from their local library are running into difficulties, with librarians rejecting Mass Challenge for political reasons.

Nina Sundberg at Stockholm’s Ekero library, which is refusing to stock Sanandaji’s new book, argues that libraries" should only purchase books which are politically correct."

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/02 ... migration/
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-21-2017 05:21 AM

Doka wrote:
Ohhhh, Kbot! I am Soooo sorry, for the ignorance that people choose to live in! Personal Guilt is being used like dropping Nuclear Bombs against the people and countries.

The Globalists are using Islam and it's born hatred of any Freedom, that is NOT Islam, to destroy our countries from within. When you and you ilk come to understand what has been done, It Will Be TOO LATE.
The majority of Refugees from the 7 major Islamic Countries are young men, Why? Christians not allowed in, Why? The refugees Are NOT being settled closer to their home countries, Why? We do not know how many Men And Women of ISIS have already been shoved through the borders of our country and others.

ARE you going to Play Russian Roulette, with your family? Same deal, you don't know where the bullet is, now do you?
I do not disagree with you Doka. One of the things that infuriated me with Obama was his refusal to acknowledge, much less assist Christians in the Mideast who were being slaughtered by radical Islamists, whether those in Damascus or the Coptic Christians in Cairo, Obama turned a blind eye and deaf ear. Unlike earlier mass migrations that affected this country where people fm other countries successfully assimilated, we have two groups that refuse to: hard-core Islamists and many Hispanics as well. Take Italians a an example, over in Providence we have Federal Hill which is a thriving Italian-American section of the city full of Italian restaurants but the descendants of he Italian immigrants point proudly to the role their families played in the city's prosperity. The same can be said of Boston's Italian North End.

Hispanics don't want to learn English nor learn about the US - radical Hispanics want to return the American southwest to Mexico and radial Islamists want to create no-go zones. I don't disagree with you in this......

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-21-2017 07:02 AM

Trudeau Gives Preference to Islam over all other Religions in Canada

Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau and his Liberal government have just committed a major political blunder which in the long term will hurt Trudeau and his Liberal party in their re-election efforts.

Trudeau and his Liberals have started a process of developing, issuing and then passing a law which will give preferential treatment to Islam and all followers and adherents of Islam in Canada over all other Canadian religious groups, including Canadian Protestants, Catholics, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus and Sikhs, just to name a few of the major religious faiths practiced in Canada.

Motion M103 was introduced by a Liberal MP backbencher, Iqra Khalid, a Muslim Canadian. This motion has been taken up and defended by the Canadian Heritage Minister Melanie Joly. It is clear Trudeau, the PMO office and the full Liberal Cabinet are strongly behind this very controversial legislative initiative.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/trud ... -in-canada
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-21-2017 07:41 AM

Meanwhile, Rioting Breaks Out In Sweden

by Tyler Durden

Feb 21, 2017 5:19 AM

It would appear the mainstream media (along with several celebrities and Swedish politicians) is going to be apologizing to President Trump once again.

Having spent the entire new cycle trying to ignore the immigrant crisis facing Sweden, and pin the ignorant tail on Trump, both Dagbladet and Expressen reports riots breaking out in the highly immigrant concentrated Stockholdm borough of Rinkeby, Sweden with police firing warning shots as 100s of young people throw stones and burn cars.

During the evening hundreds of young people gathered in the center of Rinkeby, well known for its high concentration of immigrants and people with immigrant ancestry.

Rinkeby is a known problem area in Stockholm. It was here NRK journalist Anders Magnus was attacked with stones last spring, and here the police never go in the evenings without reinforcements from other patrols according to Dabladet. A freelancer the newspaper spoke to, described the situation as serious.

Video and pictures

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-2 ... out-sweden
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-08-2017 01:51 AM

This not just a"Finnish Story" It is true where every where the Radical Muslim congregates it is the Law of Sharia. What we consider Peaceful Muslims are in just as much danger of enslavement or death as the the rest of us , We are" Kafir"

( Kafir-The original meaning of the word was “concealer”, one who conceals the truth of Islam.)*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finnish ISIS Convert Takes Aim at 'Foolish' Muslims Who Have Adapted to West

Quotes From Article:

"The new issue of ISIS' Rumiyah magazine concentrates once again on Finnish recruits as a convert to Islam directs Muslims to fight against Muslims in their community who embrace democracy, run for public office or fight in the military."

"The ignorant 'Muslims' are blaming the Islamic State for spreading fitnah [unrest] and 'spoiling the jihad,' though the only true jihad for Allah’s cause is what the Islamic State is actually conducting – for all of its enemies do nothing to support the establishment of Allah’s rule on earth," she wrote."

A very enlightening article

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2 ... d-to-west/

**" The Koran says that the Kafir may be deceived, plotted against, hated, enslaved, mocked, tortured and worse. The word is usually translated as “unbeliever” but this translation is wrong. The word “unbeliever” is logically and emotionally neutral, whereas, Kafir is the most abusive, prejudiced and hateful word in any language."
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-11-2017 10:43 AM

Quote From Comments Section: "Islam is NOT a religion!"
"Islam is basically a totalitarian political system, a legal system that makes a mockery of justice, reason, and morality, and a supremacist ideology and nothing else."

Until people wake up to the fact, It is NOT just a harmless religion and should never be treated as such! I look at this poor ignorant woman, like thousands of other, "virtuous" minded people who have become nothing more than "Slave Traders". They are so willing to sell out future , forever, generations, in the "Protection of the One"!
The "One" that Promises the Enslavement of ALL peoples of the World. :huhsmile:

===================================================================

Brampton, Ontario: Mayor Calls Criticism of Muslim Prayers in Public Schools “HATE SPEECH”

By Pamela Geller - on March 10, 2017

Quote From Article:

"When are the Jewish prayers? The Christian prayers? The Hindu prayers? Of course, there aren’t any. Only Muslims get this kind of special accommodation. And any dissent will get you branded as a racist-islamophobic-anti-muslim-bigot. The bitter irony here is that in Islamic states, non-Muslims are never given this kind of accommodation. Linda Jeffrey may find that out before too long in Canada."

http://pamelageller.com/2017/03/ontario ... hate.html/
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Looney Toons

Post by Riddick » 03-11-2017 10:17 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Islamic Emergency Service - In Case Of Trump, Call 9-1-1!

Post by Riddick » 03-15-2017 11:39 AM

Muslim Man Calls 911 47 Times to Complain About Trump, Declare Support for ISIS
Mohammed said he called 911 so many times because “he knew his rights and because he loved America,” according to the complaint. FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 03-15-2017 01:06 PM

:facepalm:

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-15-2017 05:35 PM

Why Do So Many Muslims Hate Dogs?

A Muslim taxi-driver in England, one Abandi Kassim, was recently fined for refusing to take on a blind passenger’s seeing-eye dog because, as Kassim claimed: “For me, it’s about my religion.”

There have been many such cases in the U.S., the UK, and Canada of Muslims refusing to pick up fares with seeing-eye dogs. Many of the Somali taxi drivers who made up three-quarters of the 900 taxi drivers at the Minneapolis airport refused to pick up blind passengers because of their dogs. When forced to do so, some of them simply quit.

In Toronto, a guide dog’s owner was refused taxi service by a Muslim driver. In Saskatchewan, the same problem. In Montreal, in Ottawa, and all across Canada, Muslim drivers have refused service to seeing-eye dogs. In London, in Nottingham, in Reading, and in Tunbridge Wells, taxi drivers have refused service to fares with dogs.

Blind or poorly sighted people with guide dogs have been forced by Muslim bus drivers to get off -- often to calm the hysterical reaction of other Muslim passengers. Much worse, killings of dogs, chiefly by poison, in areas populated mainly by Muslims has been reported in Spain, Sweden, France, and Great Britain.

The Reason Why, Here

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2 ... hate-dogs/
KARMA RULES

Return to “American Survival”