FBI Director James Comey unmasked

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

FBI Director James Comey unmasked

Post by Doka » 03-20-2017 09:52 PM

It Took a Freshman GOP Congresswoman To Pull The Mask From FBI Director Comey…

Posted on March 20, 2017 by sundance

FBI Director James Comey unmasked as a Deep State Black Hat Operative.

Representative Elise M. Stefanik is a young, freshman republican congresswoman from the Albany New York area.  And using a probative questioning timeline, she single-handily pulled the mask from FBI Director James Comey, yet no-one seemed to notice.

Obviously Ms. Stefanik has not been in the swamp long enough to lose her common sense.

With the statement that such counter-intel notifications happen “generally quarterly”, and against the backdrop that Comey stated in July of 2016 a counter-intel investigation began, Stefanik asks:

…”when did you notify the White House, the DNI and congressional leadership”?

BOOM! 
Watch an extremely uncomfortable Director James Comey outright LIE… by claiming there was no active DNI -which is entirely false- James Clapper was Obama’s DNI.

Article

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... tor-comey/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Re: FBI Director James Comey unmasked

Post by kbot » 03-21-2017 04:14 AM

I stayed home from work yesterday so I got to watch most of the events but it was obvious from the answers that the investigation isn't gong to uncover a whole lot in open discussion and almost very answer was a variation on "Can't comment in public...."

There were some answers though that you just had to ask yourself "What did he just say????"
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Re: FBI Director James Comey unmasked

Post by Doka » 03-21-2017 09:49 AM

I don't know why Comey is such a "shock" to me. The minute he let Hiltlery and the rest of the "Gang" off the hook, we all knew he was "Corrupted , Damaged Goods" !

The deal is , I don't think Trump can "fire" him.?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “American Survival”