Democrats Party Of Treason

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Democrats Party Of Treason

Post by Doka » 03-22-2017 12:33 PM

More Things You Are NOT TO KNOW. The Coup is growing in its intensity. AS OF TODAY, I am NOT, taking any bets............ :(

A coup d'état (/ˌkuː deɪˈtɑː/  listen ; French: [ku deta]), also known simply as a coup (/kuː/), a putsch (/pʊtʃ/), or an over throw, is the illegal and overt seizure of a state by the military or other elites within the state apparatus.[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coup_d%27%C3%A9tat

=================================================

Podesta Was Board Member Of Firms Linked To Russian ‘Investors’

By Pamela Geller - on March 22, 2017

"The hypocrisy and mendacity of the left today has no bounds whatsoever. While they continue to try to destroy President Trump with baseless allegations of contacts with Russia, they’re the ones who have extensive dealings with the Russians — ones they did not bother to disclose, as they knew when they held power that none of their cronies would hold them accountable."

“EXCLUSIVE: Podesta Was Board Member Of Firms Linked To Russian ‘Investors,’” by Richard Pollock, Daily Caller, March 21, 2017:

The Story Here.
http://pamelageller.com/2017/03/podesta ... sian.html/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Democrats Party Of Treason

Post by Doka » 03-22-2017 01:50 PM

PITY, none of this will be reported on any Propaganda news out-lets

Intel Chairman Devin Nunes: President-Elect Trump Was Under Surveillance By Obama Intel Community…

Posted on March 22, 2017 by sundance

The House Intelligence Committee Chairman, Devin Nunes, held a brief press conference (video also included below) at approximately 1:00pm EDT and stated he has been provided intelligence reports brought to him by unnamed sources include ‘significant information’ about President-Elect Trump and his transition team.

1.) …”On numerous occasions the [Obama] intelligence community incidentally collected information about U.S. citizens involved in the Trump transition.”

2.)  “Details about U.S. persons associated with the incoming administration; details with little or no apparent foreign intelligence value were widely disseminated in intelligence community reporting.”

3.) “Third, I have confirmed that additional names of Trump transition members were unmasked.”

4.) “Fourth and finally, I want to be clear; none of this surveillance was related to Russia, or the investigation of Russian activities, or of the Trump team.

“The House Intelligence Committee will thoroughly investigate surveillance and its subsequent dissemination, to determine a few things here that I want to read off:”

“Who was aware of it?”“Why it was not disclosed to congress?”“Who requested and authorized the additional unmasking?”“Whether anyone directed the intelligence community to focus on Trump associates?”“And whether any laws, regulations or procedures were violated?”

“I have asked the Directors of the FBI, NSA and CIA to expeditiously comply with my March 15th letter -that you all received a couple of weeks ago- and to provide a full account of these surveillance activities.”

Chairman Nunes said he has briefed House Speaker Paul Ryan earlier today and stated he will soon brief the White House.  ‘It’s all classified information,’ he said, and ‘has nothing to do with any criminal investigation. This is normal incidental collection, at least from what I was able to read.’

Nunes told reporters he was bothered by ‘why people would need to know that about President-Elect Trump or his transition team.’  But he declined to declare that the CIA, FBI or NSA was ‘spying’ on Trump.

“It all depends on one’s definition of spying.” … “I’m not going to get into legal definitions here, but clearly I have a concern.”  VIDEO BELOW:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-130338
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 03-22-2017 03:41 PM

This story just broke:

Trump team 'incidentally monitored' after election

House intelligence committee chairman Devin Nunes said individuals were named in "widely disseminated" reports, which he said was "totally inappropriate".

Mr Nunes said this did not back Mr Trump's claim Barack Obama had ordered Trump Tower wiretapped before the poll.

But when asked if he felt vindicated, Mr Trump said: "I somewhat do."

Mr Nunes also insisted the collected information was not linked to an FBI investigation into alleged links between the Trump team and Russian officials during the election campaign.

He said the incidental collection was apparently legal but "I don't know if it's right", adding that some of the information he had seen "seems to be inappropriate".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39358363

Don't know the significance of the story but it's interesting nonetheless.......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-22-2017 07:17 PM

What Mr Nunes has said is Nothing to do with the "Russian Obsession" the Democrats have about Trump. Never mind that there may be handful of Democrats that have NOT HAD DIRECT DEALINGS WITH RUSSIA , in some form another, be it the Russian Ambassador , or "monkey" business .

Please keep in mind that we are dealing with Globalist Democrats, who may or may not have a clue to what the End Result will entail , when they get Obami and Hiltlery back in the saddle , most just smell money.

Remember it was Obami and Hiltlery that where "whooing" Putin for a part in the TTP. When Hitlery bombed on getting the Presidency, Obami turned on Putin either for real or just pretend I'm not sure........ ether way, I don't think Putin appreciates being used. He can do very little to End the Game, without admitting He too was in "It" without admitting His duplicity in the scheme of things. BBC, CNN, WaPo and all the rest on the Same Page ..Surprisingly The Daily Mail site has had some huge scoops of accurate news. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-23-2017 12:02 AM

Well you write in the New York Times "Tap" and then are "Just Shocked" , when Trump says "Tap, Tap" Comey , lied, squirmed, "No Tap, Tap, Tap" But we are investigating Trump and Russians , but we can't find anything?" Tap,tap,tap,tapTap and etc. :shock:

Dems Claim Trump Team Not Wiretapped While Wiretapped

BY CHARLIE MARTIN MARCH 22, 2017
 206 COMMENTS

On January 20, the New York Times published a story on wiretapping of Trump insiders. In the print version, the headline was "Wiretapped Data Used in Inquiry of Trump Aides," although you're going to have to squint to read the acknowledgment of the print headline at the bottom of the page.

Still, if you look through the actual article, you'll find this paragraph:

"The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit. The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said. One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House."

On March 4, Trump tweeted:" I've been Tapped" (my quote"")

quote from article

This, of course, has been the subject of lots of Claude Rains since then, as reporters and politicians announce they're shocked, shocked at that accusation

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/03/22 ... iretapped/
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-23-2017 12:36 AM

Remember it was Obami and Hiltlery that where "whooing" Putin for a part in the TPP

A Note Here. THE TPP (I had to correct to the right letters). Any how The TPP is nothing more than the allusive "Agenda 21" dressed up in a "Sheep Suit" to protect the "Guilty" a UN agenda that has come so close to being a done deal, that it is So So Scary. Obamie, Hitlery, Soros and their ilk are Truly Demons from Hell, their seed was planted here a long time ago.
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-23-2017 12:16 PM

Be Aware of Crooked Rep. D . ADAM SCHIFF , Basically Nunes Boss. Schiff is upset by Nunes" Protocall" a ruse for sure as he has been" outed" for the slime he is .AND SCHIFF , Is the head of "House Intelligence Committee"!!
Talk about a Dirty Fox , in the Hen House!!

Fact Check: Four Major Holes In Rep. Adam Schiff’s Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory

On Monday, Rep. Adam Schiff, the ranking Democrat on a House intelligence committee, delivered his opening statements at a hearing where he laid out the case for alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election. Schiff repeatedly raised questions about alleged collusion between Moscow and members of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

Here are four serious problems with Schiff’s charges, which include wild conspiracy theories and heavy reliance on a questionable source:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... cy-theory/
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-23-2017 04:55 PM

BOMBSHELL: CIA Whistleblower Leaked Proof Trump Under "Systematic Illegal" Surveillance Over Two Years Ago: FBI Sat On It

The same day House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes gave a press conference disclosing that President Trump had been under "incidental surveillance," Attorney and FreedomWatch Chairman, Larry Klayman, sent a letter to the House Committee on Intelligence imploring them to pursue the claims and evidence presented under oath at a Washington DC FBI Field Office by his client - CIA / NSA Whistleblower Dennis Montgomery - who Klayman claims "holds the keys to disproving the false claims...   ...that there is no evidence that the president and his men were wiretapped"

When Montgomery attempted to deliver this information through the appropriate channels two years ago, the former CIA and NSA contractor wasn't given the time of day:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-2 ... vernment-s
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-23-2017 06:23 PM

Everybody , keep your fingers crossed that none of this stuff goes away! Today when I watched Sean Spicer's Presser, the press was obsessed with HOW Nunes got to
the White House. ? ? Finally , Spicer, Finally asked them if all they cared about is if Nunes used a car or a skate board to get to the White House, and did not have any interest in what he said and the implications or substance of the visit. I don't know how Spicer does it, these reporters ask the same thing over and over and over again. If it is not something derogatory about Trump, they are NOT interested. It is my belief that they can not write their own stories, with-out running the Democrat Agenda, without it they are lost.

I also will add that if this 1st part of the 3 part health care does not pass. There will be lots of pain and NO health care after The Obama Plan implodes. AND more than likely no tax reform. I understand totally that part One of the plan is unacceptable, that is why there is Part 2 and a Part 3 to tweak and refine. It must be deconstructed as it was in 3 stages, That is by the correct legal means to do this and to KEEP our Republic, to go outside of the lines, throw it out to redo goes against our Constitutional Rules and would turn us into simple and very dangerous Mob Rule Democracy. Losing our Republic over health care (which is NOT a Right) is just not worth it, to me any way! And I am with ONE iffy carrier for health care.

You can just bet your" Booties" that Obamie knew this!! When he put his plan in action.

A similar note . We Need to keep the Electoral College. Because it is Hack proof, for one thing , the Popular Vote, can be influenced until the Cows Come Home, ask Berney.

With California, New York and Illinois, known to have more dead people and illegals voting, not to mention population. The rest of us never need vote again!

KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-28-2017 09:06 AM

Russia Threatens To Leak Things Obama Asked Moscow To “Keep Secret”

The Western media missed an oh-so juicy nugget out Russia recently that should have set off alarm bells in Washington.

Asked about the current state of U.S.-Russia relations, Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Maria Zakharova gave a long winded answer that can be read below. In her answer, Zakharova suggested Russia may “publish leaks” about “secrets” the Obama administration asked the Russian government to keep private. The shocking statement can be found in the second to last paragraph of Zakharova’s answer highlighted in both bold anditalic.

You could just imagine the headlines this would have made if this was about a Trump administration official.

But because it is about Barack Obama, arguably one of the worst presidents in US history, the liberal mainstream media ignores this completely.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03 ... ep-secret/

====================================

I wonder if even, Russia, unloading, it's ugly dirty "laundry" on the "Obamie Regime ", who is going to hear about it?

We have Russia, Islam, killer illegals , but nothing beats the "Killer of America " than the" Democrat Liberal" and the" Media. " This is a test of our own sanity in a "Dark Hour" . So, I guess we sit back and and watch the "Blood Lust" of our fellow humans and take care of what's on our plate. And Keep Sane!! :reader: :dali:
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-28-2017 09:25 AM

Occam’s Razor – If You Listen To Every Nunes Public Statement in Sequence…

Posted on March 27, 2017 by sundance

If you listen to Intel Committee Chair Devin Nunes public interviews in the exact time-line sequence, from March 22nd to now, a clear picture emerges.

The “tipster” source is unknown. However, the actual intelligence report(s) he reviewed, which contained the unmasked surveillance information, was simply President Obama’s daily intelligence Briefing(s).

It appears, most likely, someone (aka mysterious tipster), simply told Nunes which dates to review.  Hence the Executive Branch SCIF was utilized.  The ACTUAL intelligence product itself was the Executive Office Presidential Daily Intelligence Briefing.

Most likely a Clapper (ODNI), Rogers (NSA), Comey (FBI Counter Intel), and Brennan (CIA) work product.  Remember, President Obama preferred written intel briefings which he reviewed from his secure iPad.

Reconciling the intelligence report that Nunes reviewed was actually the Presidential Daily Briefing (intel work product) also explains all the variant political concern angles.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... -sequence/

=========================================

Be Aware of Schiff-----He Has "Schiff for a Brains"
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 03-28-2017 11:30 AM

I saw Nunes interview yesterday with Wolf Blitzer and from what I could gather, what he wanted to see was only available in the WH, which in itself is kinda interesting, and what he wanted to see, predated the election.

The plot thickens
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-29-2017 12:28 PM

The "Thicker Plot" this is a very good article on the "how it works........ if you are so in- clined. Fascinating!

Understanding The Nunes Paradox…

Posted on March 29, 2017 by sundance

Snippit:

"It is doubtful the 911 commission ever gave thought to what might happen when intelligence is weaponized as a political tool. The DNI is a political appointment, a cabinet member, of the President."

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... s-paradox/

Hint: the Democrats on the team , can not look at the Nunes Evidence! They would have to stop all the critisizing and chest beating, as IT IS classified info. Pretty sure they know what the information is , AS They Helped in the Creation of IT!!!

Stay tune for more of "The Worm Could Turn" !

The Zombie Apocalypse is real you know, they are our "Liberal Neighbors". :shock:
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 03-29-2017 04:20 PM

It's better to complain and create discord than to evaluate the evidence.

Ever notice how it is acceptable for the Left and the media especially to cite "un-named sources", yet the Right cannot?

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-30-2017 07:30 PM

Today March 30th 2017

White House Counsel Doug McGhan Questions Ranking Member Adam Schiff About Evelyn Farkas…

Posted on March 30, 2017 by sundance

In the White House letter today from Chief-Counsel Dough McGahn to Democrat Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Adam Schiff, attorney McGhan queries the discovery and admissions of former Deputy Asst. Secretary of Defense Evelyn Farkas during her March 2nd MSNBC interview.

Remember, the letter to Adam Schiff and Senator Mark Warner was delivered at the exact moment Sean Spicer was giving his press conference:

Oh, sorry, I can’t stop laughing.  She is so busted.

In addition President Trump’s White House Chief-of-Staff, Reince Priebus, was discussing it earlier in the day –SEE HERE–  McGahn’s Letter Is Below:

Here to see letter sent "Gang of Eight".

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... yn-farkas/
====================================

The letter sent to Schiff and The Obamie Buds , It boils down to either "Schiff or get off the pot!" These are all high ranking Democrats on a very high ranking "Intelligence Committee" that is meant to serve and protect the American People and the Constitution . And they are the "Foxes" in the Hen House" for all of us to see just what they do, they have been " Farkased" ! What will they do?

The only ones that may come of this Committee just fine is, Numes and Ryan and I hope Ryan is not the turncoat that I think he might be........ :confused:
KARMA RULES

Return to “American Survival”