Charlottesville Protest Turns Violent as State of Emergency Declared

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-13-2017 08:33 AM

It doesn't take much to create the "Perfect Storm " these days. Obamie, McAullife and Soro's money can still bring us all down to our "knees " pretty darn fast!
The Obamie Tweets are "Precious"........ :twisted:

**Live Wire** Charlottesville Protest Turns Violent as State of Emergency Declared

A state of emergency has been declared around Charlottesville, Virginia, amid clashes between “Unite the Right” white nationalist demonstrators and “counterprotesters,” including the presence of Antifa

Gov. Terry McAullife declared a state of emergency shortly before 11 a.m. ET, moments before the rally was scheduled to begin at noon at Emancipation Park in Charlottesville, according to a tweet sent from the Democratic governor’s Twitter account. Using megaphones, police declared an unlawful assembly at about 11:40 a.m., and gave a five-minute warning to leave Emancipation Park, where hundreds of neoNazis, Ku Klux Klans members and other white nationalists had gathered to protest the removal of a Confederate statue. They were met by equal numbers of “counterprotesters,” including Black Lives Matter activists and Princeton professor Cornel West. Both the city of Charlottesville and the Albemarle County have declared a local state of emergency, the Richmond Times-Dispatch reported.

More of the Story

http://www.breitbart.com/live/live-wire ... -declared/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Re: Charlottesville Protest Turns Violent as State of Emergency Declared

Post by kbot » 08-13-2017 09:35 AM

Interesting times Doka...........

Been flipping through channels yesterday and this morning, and am seeing a dynamic setting-up. The Left is blasting the Alt-Right: in very broad terms and throwing-in a LOT of names and perspectives from the Right (in general), and I'm starting to see pushback from various segments on the Right who are being smeared by the Left.

It'll be interesting to see whether Trump strengthens his condemnation of yesterday's events. Some contend that the didn't go far enough in his condemnation, resurrecting Trump criticism of Obama not using the phrase "radical Islamic terrorism", and not specifically condemning by name (fill-in-the-blank) - at least to the point of keeping the Left happy (which will never happen anyway....).

Also, cracks are deepening between members of trash GOP Congress and Trump who want to see the president use harsher language towards the Alt-Right.

In any event, the Left is having a field day as Trump consults people such as Bannon and Gorka - its ben a recurring them on CNN, MSBNC and today's Meet The Press. They're driving home the point.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-14-2017 02:37 AM

Kbot, quote:
''It'll be interesting to see whether Trump strengthens his condemnation of yesterday's events"

Kbot, I have no idea what you want Trump to Do? At least he is not like Obamie, who simply said to "Carry On"

I think I love Joey Clark! Best article I have read in a long time! " POLITICAL NIMCOMPOOPERY" is a new term, that says it all!

One American Reflects: "The Idiots In Charlottesville... Don't Represent What Most Of Us Think Or Do"

Authored by Joey Clark via Medium.com,

The top story yesterday (and today) - showcased on the Drudge Report, Google News, all the cable news networks, and many social media feeds - is simply an idiotic parade of self-important and domineering busybodies.

Yet, what most Americans need to do right now isn’t to appeal to some sense of ‘national unity’ against hate or to “come together as one.” Fine sentiments—if you’re into that sort of thing—but excuse me, pardon me for saying I don’t need this President, or any other, to tell me and most of my fellow Americans that “this kind of violence” has no place in America (which makes me wonder, what other kinds of violence do have their place in the USA?)

Most Americans, most people, already know this sort of stupidity and violence on the march in Charlottesville is unacceptable and a waste of time. The people assembled in Virginia do not represent what most Americans think or wish to do with their precious little free time on a Saturday. The brouhaha from the political media surrounding this event is at best overblown by good intentions and at worst being purposely stoked for website hits, TV ratings, and political agendas.

Rather than heeding the hollow calls for peace and unity from ‘our’ dear political leaders or the foolish pleas from left/right activists on the ground in Virginia, what most Americans need to do right now is keep right on doing what they’re already doing - enjoying what little freedom they still have in so many ways too numerous to list completely.

Keep in mind, while a few hundred deluded racists and hysterical ‘anti-fascists’ clash in Virginia, thousands of Americans are attending baseball, football, and soccer events while millions watch from home.

Do not forget, while the despairing political boobs clash in Charlottesville, millions of Americans are attending pop concerts, cheerleading competitions, neighborhood BBQ’s, jazz festivals, movie showings, yoga classes, college classes, dog-training seminars, baby-showers, weddings, funerals, and pool parties.

Just remember, while political nincompoopery reveals its ugly face in one tiny place on the map, millions of Americans are relaxing at home, reading books and guzzling down champagne mixers, sharing high school memories with old friends and smoking hookah pipes, texting the sexy boy or girl they met last night, or emailing a lost love they haven’t seen 10 years.

Americans are shopping. Americans are putting on fundraisers in fun ways. Americans are eating junk food and health food, cheese puffs and brown butter asparagus. Americans are curling their toes in the white sands of the beaches along the Gulf of Mexico or kayaking along little rivers and creeks across this rich and plentiful land. Americans are driving their sports cars or riding their bikes or hiking through the plentiful forests from sea to shining sea.

The point is most Americans don’t give a damn about what’s happening in Charlottesville, VA. And they especially aren’t stupid enough to participate in such a festival of buncombe and blood.

I’m happy they don’t give a damn. And I can only wonder why people with political motives want everyone to pay attention to these petty tyrants in Virginia who would sap Americans’ freedoms in the name of blood and soil or the next great culminating clash of class and racial conflict. Maybe, just maybe, most Americans would be just fine without political conflict. Maybe, most Americans already realize enjoying their freedom doesn’t require being a sheep swift to follow the latest, edgy shepherd who says there is something terribly wrong with world.

Call it apathy or quietism if you like, but if more Americans acted like most Americans who simply enjoy their free time and hard-earned dime, politics would seem very stupid and small indeed - an utter waste of time and energy on something already very stupid and small as it stands.

That said, I’ve wasted enough of my own time and energy by simply writing this.

Time to go enjoy my liberty while I still have it.

The comments are interesting too!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-1 ... hink-or-do
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-14-2017 08:30 AM

Doka wrote: 08-14-2017 02:37 AM Kbot, I have no idea what you want Trump to Do? At least he is not like Obamie, who simply said to "Carry On"
I think that people want Trump t do what he criticized Obama for not doing, and that is to call it by its name so it can be dealt with.

There is a belief in magick where practitioners use pseudonyms - practitioners of magick believe that if one were to know their real name that have power over them, so they use other names instead.

Trump used to criticize Obama because he would never say "radical Islamic terrorism". People now want the same from Trump - denounce the Alt-Right and its various forms in this country and disassociate himself from their support.

Until he gets past this, he won't get anything substantive done.

David Duke was on TV over the weekend saying that Charlottesville was done in Trump's name. If Trump were smart, he would have quickly denounced Duke and that sentiment. Instead he's been much quieter than usual.

Not good..........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-14-2017 12:22 PM

Soooo, you want Trump to denounce the white devils , who, in your mind are the only problem. And Nasty they are, no doubt about it! But you seem to be of the group that wants to segregate , evil doings , by color of skin, well that is exactly what they want you to do, Congratulations!

Like children joining the group and wailing because of the color of skin, their cause is best. Nasty is nasty it knows no race, but the human race. You have to have been living under a rock, to not know what "Staged Events" look like. When Trump is brought down, maybe, but I doubt it, some will understand how Evil works and knows No color of skin. Perhaps, you will be as affluent in micro managing your own poverty? Like him or not, Trump is what we have at the moment to keep these Crazy People at bay. With or Without, Your Permission.

In my opinion, it is too bad that these groups where not armed to the teeth and allowed to remove each other from the gene pool(no matter what color of skin!) Who needs them? Why , Politicians and the sheep, who follow them! :confused:
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-14-2017 02:16 PM

There are at least a few voices of "Reason". But, the Main Street Media, and Pro-Division folks , Won't like that at all! In this " fashionable" age of un-reason.

Bishop E.W. Jackson on Charlottesville: ‘I Condemn Both Sides… Both Sides Want Us Divided Racially’

Snippets from Article:

Jackson continued:

"They want to turn everything into a racial issue. They believe that somehow … our country really is black against white – we’re not that at all. We are a nation founded on principle – not race."

"Both [sides] are more interested in racial division than they are in us becoming one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all."

"But the reality is those who want to exploit division, those who want to try to make something of it are gonna to continually either go back to defend the Confederate monuments or they’re gonna go back to oppose the Confederate monuments, and you’ve got the whole country and perhaps the whole world looking at Virginia like, “Oh, wow, Virginia, those people are really divided racially, aren’t they? They’re really against each other.” And, folks, it really just ain’t so. A lot of these people who are protesting in Charlottesville are from out of state."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -racially/
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-14-2017 03:21 PM

Actually, I've said for a while that both sides share blame - I said that under Obama and say it now. The extremists on both sides have claims on injustices, but also need to reign-in the rhetoric. As a country, we're not going to get out of this mess by tearing each other apart.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-15-2017 12:05 PM

Ah Yes "blame" we humans seem to have a need to use "blame "lavishly and indiscriminately ". Classic....... Hold responsible with the same "hate" rather it be the selling out of a country or a matter of semantics (he didn't say it right). No wonder murderers go free and the guy whole stole hubcaps gets life. Talk about the" muddy waters of life" ! I will say again, watch the "Actions" words can drive you into a frenzy, but "Frenzy" is so fashionable these days! :D
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-15-2017 07:38 PM

I saw Trump's actions this afternoon - it wasn't pretty

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-15-2017 09:03 PM

Watch for your selves, maybe a half an hour here.

The medias" fashionable frenzy "can be heard in the back ground, loosing their minds.

What I did notice in the news today is the "frenzy" the Democrats are having to take down all the nasty bits of their creation, kind of like Isis does. If you can destroy enough stuff from the past, re-writing history in your favor is a sweet deal, for them.

Epic Presser: President Trump -vs- Arrogant, Disrespectful, Combative and Argumentative U.S. Media…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... u-s-media/

President Trump asks Jim Acosta If He Wants Washington and Jefferson Memorials Removed…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... s-removed/
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-16-2017 09:02 AM

Doka wrote: 08-15-2017 09:03 PM
President Trump asks Jim Acosta If He Wants Washington and Jefferson Memorials Removed…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... s-removed/
I get what you're saying Doka - my wife and I were discussing the issue of removing references to Washington and Jefferson as both owned slaves - it's a slippery slope. At nearby Brown University, there were protests which resulted in one of the buildings being renamed as the person the building was named after owned slaves.

But, even Trump's own staff are now saying they weren't aware that Trump would be making these remarks (at least publicly.....):

Snippet:

To President Trump’s aides, it was stunning. Multiple sources inside and close to the White House described the president's senior staff as confused and frustrated, caught off guard by Trump's decision to defend his initial response to the violence in Virginia.

He “went rogue,” one senior White House official told NBC News.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald- ... st-n793091

Here's the thing Doka - more people are leaving Trump's economic council. This morning he lost the support of the AFL-CIO. That's now makes something like six or seven members representing companies or groups who have supported Trump. With all these people leaving, who's he gonna get to help?

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-16-2017 01:11 PM

You still don't get the difference between "actions" and what comes out of the mouth. Most don't have a clue, on the documented "actions" that the Trump Administration has taken to "Help" the country and the people living here, in 8 months .Just too involved, in ridicule and semantics. Yesterday, Perry was at Hanford, lordy I don't know how many years it's been since a President even bothered, to even send anyone here! Not, that any solution can be found, but the action was taken!

For those who use the Media as a "Moral Compass" . Don't look now! You are lost! :shock:
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-16-2017 06:21 PM

Doka wrote: 08-16-2017 01:11 PM You still don't get the difference between "actions" and what comes out of the mouth.
I understand the difference quite well Doka. I'm amazed that in this day and age - barely 70 years after we fought a world war to defeat Nazism, we have an American president giving them positive support. In case you didn't hear, the rest of his economic team quit and he folded the other team due to the outrage. People and companies are distancing themselves from Trump as quickly as they can - nd if the GOP harbored any thoughts of Pence taking over, he's not doing himself or the GOP any favors.

As far as actions, from what I've seen, other than the SCOTUS nomination, what Trump has accomplished has been done via executive order - not signed legislation passed by Congress. So everything he's accomplished to date and very easily be undone by the next president. I my have missed some things, but I'm pretty sure that most accomplishments were via EO.

Hw had no Democrat support and what GOP support he had is eroding away.......

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-16-2017 10:00 PM

Now I understand the latest get rid of" Trump Frenzy" the Corporate Globalists are literally Scared To Death! This is a huge assault on those Soro's Swamp types. They stand to lose power and money if NAFTA is renegotiated in any unfavorable light on them. One thing about the "Globalists Thug's" you can depend on, they don't go into "Frenzy" mode for no reason!

This is a very interesting article, I don't pretend to understand all the ins and outs, but I do "get the drift" as they say. It also helped clear-up some mis-conceptions that I had in thinking of some of the "economics" as a natural progression, when in fact over the years have become more and more manipulated.

The Myth of Modern “Global Markets” – Understanding Why Renegotiating National Trade is So Critical….

President Donald Trump has cancelled the Manufacturers Council and the Strategic Economic Advisory Board.  There are trillions of dollars at stake.  The members of the boards, and their representative companies, were being targeted by left-wing groups like Move-On.Org with boycotts and opposition.

There are massive international corporate and financial interests who are inherently at risk from President Trump’s “America-First” economic and trade platform.  Believe it or not, President Trump is up against an entire world economic establishment.

I will outline how it works below; and when you understand how it works in the modern era you will understand why the agents within the system are so adamantly opposed to U.S. President Trump.

The biggest lie in modern economics, willingly spread and maintained by corporate media, is that a system of global markets still exists.

It doesn’t.

Against the backdrop of President Trump confronting China, and against the backdrop of NAFTA being renegotiated, revisiting the economic influences within the import/export dynamic will help conceptualize the issues at the heart of the matter. There are a myriad of interests within each trade sector that make specific explanation very challenging; however, here’s the basic outline.

For three decades economic “globalism” has advanced, quickly. Everyone accepts this statement, yet few actually stop to ask who and what are behind this – and why?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... -critical/
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

PBS, NPR Bury Their Own Poll Results On BLM, Antifa, & Confederate Statues

Post by Riddick » 08-20-2017 05:02 PM

Taxpayer-funded PBS and NPR are now in the polling business with Marist College, and like the other networks, their polls are often used to support putting heat on Republicans. On Wednesday, they announced they had found a majority of Americans were disappointed with the president’s responsive to the violence in Charlottesville. PBS then ignored their own finding that 62 percent favored leaving Confederate statues in place, while only 27 percent want them removed. NPR reported it once, and then insisted that had nothing to do with Charlottesville.

Buried in the weeds: They also asked if Americans approve or disapprove of Black Lives Matter: 50 percent disapproved, and only 33 percent approved. They even asked about approval of Antifa, but few had heard of them yet: Five percent approved, 24 percent disapproved, 18 percent said they had no opinion either way, and 53 percent were unsure. But if the results don't fit....you must omit?

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “American Survival”