The Mueller Coven

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

The Mueller Coven

Post by Doka » 10-30-2017 01:09 PM

You need to believe that if they had Anything of substance on Trump he would be GONE by now! This is how you get rid of your enemies the Democrat Way, You do it by innuendo and slime. The Alinsky way, always accuse your enemy of what YOU are doing.
----------------------------------------

Has anyone noticed that all the chaos has been inspired by the Democrats? Everything from the LGB , BLM, Violence at demonstrations, Planned Parenthood, ISIS, Hollywood, Hillary's War on Women, Hillary's invention of the "Deplorables " (speech delivered by her Sept. 9th 2016)who did not agree with her. Political Correct Speech(depending on what party you affiliate with), War, Muslim Power, Countries over run by Democrat selected "Immigrants", And the only thing at the moment, between the current "Coo" to overthrow our country is Trump, a flawed human for sure, but a human none the less, and no, I'm not sure the "Others" are. If you are a Democrat, Please , think about what you are being "Offered". If this is what you want for the rest of your lives, I am not sure that you won't get it. :(
------------------------------------------

This a long article. Worth a read if you have the time.

Furious Trump tweets 'NO COLLUSION' and washes his hands of campaign chairman Paul Manafort after Mueller indicts lobbyist on $75 million money-laundering charge and accuses him of conspiring against the U.S.

. An Obama-appointed judge who was confirmed unanimously in the U.S. Senate has been assigned the case 

Snippet:
Trump's defiant tweet, and his reference to Clinton who faces her own claims of receiving dirty Russian money, sets the stage for a showdown with Mueller which led on Monday morning to Nancy Pelosi, the House minority leader, calling for legislative moves to prevent the special counsel from being fired. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ENDER.html

Coven

Term denoting a gathering of witches

A coven or covan /kʌvən/ usually refers to a gathering of witches... 
Last edited by Doka on 10-30-2017 02:19 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Karma Rules

Doka
Pirate

Re: The Manafort Coven

Post by Doka » 10-30-2017 01:14 PM

Where in the heck is the missing DOJ , Attorney General , Sessions? :confused:
Karma Rules

Doka
Pirate

Re: The Mueller Coven

Post by Doka » 10-30-2017 02:44 PM

This should have been headlined "The Mueller Coven" all along, my mistake, my bad!!!

I will have more information on Mueller as time progresses.
Karma Rules

Doka
Pirate

Re: The Mueller Coven

Post by Doka » 10-30-2017 03:21 PM

We all know that the IRS Special Council , Mr Mueller, went more or less, by the wayside, He didn't have any interest, in this particular "Justice", Now he is very Interested!! The Obama Administration would never allow too much investigation on the IRS, Clinton E-Mails and Treasonous activities, as well as other well deserved "Probes". Obamies minions and supporters , for all intents and purposes are "Still Running The Show" ! :shock:

Trump Russia probe gets special counsel but not Hillary, not IRS? Time to investigate the investigators

By Rep. Jim Jordan, Rep. Mark Meadows, Rep. Jody Hice Published June 22, 2017

Former FBI Director James Comey misled the American people during last year’s presidential campaign when he referred to the Clinton email scandal as a “matter,” not an investigation. He did it willfully. He did it intentionally. And he did it at the direction of Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

Mr. Comey misled the American people in the early weeks of the Trump administration by furthering the perception that President Trump was under investigation, when in fact he was not. He again did this willfully and intentionally.

Comey recently admitted that, after being fired from the FBI, he had a friend leak an internal FBI document to the New York Times detailing a conversation Comey had with President Trump. Comey testified under oath that he ordered the leak to help create public momentum for the appointment of a special counsel, which we now know is Comey’s mentor and predecessor, Robert Mueller.

Further into the article , things get more interesting

Snippit:

We appreciate Mr. Mueller’s service to our country, but his past testimony as FBI director before the House Judiciary Committee did not inspire confidence about his impartiality. Just four weeks after the treasury inspector general released the report on the IRS targeting scandal and the Justice Department began their “investigation” into the matter, Mr. Mueller could not answer even the most basic questions about the investigation. He was asked: “Who is the lead agent?” “How many agents have been assigned to the case?” And, “Have any victims been interviewed?” His responses were, “I don’t know,” “I don’t know,” and “I don’t know.”(this is all on YouTube, if you want to watch him say it)

Investigating the targeting of conservatives by the IRS, which was the biggest story in the news at the time, was clearly not a priority for Mr. Mueller. As FBI director, he didn’t even know who was doing what. 

But as special counsel investigating the Trump administration? You’d better believe Mr. Mueller has handpicked the exact team he wants.

READ FURTHER ON WHO WAS HAND PICKED BY MR MUELLER.......

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/06/ ... ators.html
Karma Rules

Return to “American Survival”