The Mueller Coven

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

The Mueller Coven

Post by Doka » 10-30-2017 01:09 PM

You need to believe that if they had Anything of substance on Trump he would be GONE by now! This is how you get rid of your enemies the Democrat Way, You do it by innuendo and slime. The Alinsky way, always accuse your enemy of what YOU are doing.
----------------------------------------

Has anyone noticed that all the chaos has been inspired by the Democrats? Everything from the LGB , BLM, Violence at demonstrations, Planned Parenthood, ISIS, Hollywood, Hillary's War on Women, Hillary's invention of the "Deplorables " (speech delivered by her Sept. 9th 2016)who did not agree with her. Political Correct Speech(depending on what party you affiliate with), War, Muslim Power, Countries over run by Democrat selected "Immigrants", And the only thing at the moment, between the current "Coo" to overthrow our country is Trump, a flawed human for sure, but a human none the less, and no, I'm not sure the "Others" are. If you are a Democrat, Please , think about what you are being "Offered". If this is what you want for the rest of your lives, I am not sure that you won't get it. :(
------------------------------------------

This a long article. Worth a read if you have the time.

Furious Trump tweets 'NO COLLUSION' and washes his hands of campaign chairman Paul Manafort after Mueller indicts lobbyist on $75 million money-laundering charge and accuses him of conspiring against the U.S.

. An Obama-appointed judge who was confirmed unanimously in the U.S. Senate has been assigned the case 

Snippet:
Trump's defiant tweet, and his reference to Clinton who faces her own claims of receiving dirty Russian money, sets the stage for a showdown with Mueller which led on Monday morning to Nancy Pelosi, the House minority leader, calling for legislative moves to prevent the special counsel from being fired. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ENDER.html

Coven

Term denoting a gathering of witches

A coven or covan /kʌvən/ usually refers to a gathering of witches... 
Last edited by Doka on 10-30-2017 02:19 PM, edited 1 time in total.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: The Manafort Coven

Post by Doka » 10-30-2017 01:14 PM

Where in the heck is the missing DOJ , Attorney General , Sessions? :confused:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: The Mueller Coven

Post by Doka » 10-30-2017 02:44 PM

This should have been headlined "The Mueller Coven" all along, my mistake, my bad!!!

I will have more information on Mueller as time progresses.
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-30-2017 03:21 PM

We all know that the IRS Special Council , Mr Mueller, went more or less, by the wayside, He didn't have any interest, in this particular "Justice", Now he is very Interested!! The Obama Administration would never allow too much investigation on the IRS, Clinton E-Mails and Treasonous activities, as well as other well deserved "Probes". Obamies minions and supporters , for all intents and purposes are "Still Running The Show" ! :shock:

Trump Russia probe gets special counsel but not Hillary, not IRS? Time to investigate the investigators

By Rep. Jim Jordan, Rep. Mark Meadows, Rep. Jody Hice Published June 22, 2017

Former FBI Director James Comey misled the American people during last year’s presidential campaign when he referred to the Clinton email scandal as a “matter,” not an investigation. He did it willfully. He did it intentionally. And he did it at the direction of Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

Mr. Comey misled the American people in the early weeks of the Trump administration by furthering the perception that President Trump was under investigation, when in fact he was not. He again did this willfully and intentionally.

Comey recently admitted that, after being fired from the FBI, he had a friend leak an internal FBI document to the New York Times detailing a conversation Comey had with President Trump. Comey testified under oath that he ordered the leak to help create public momentum for the appointment of a special counsel, which we now know is Comey’s mentor and predecessor, Robert Mueller.

Further into the article , things get more interesting

Snippit:

We appreciate Mr. Mueller’s service to our country, but his past testimony as FBI director before the House Judiciary Committee did not inspire confidence about his impartiality. Just four weeks after the treasury inspector general released the report on the IRS targeting scandal and the Justice Department began their “investigation” into the matter, Mr. Mueller could not answer even the most basic questions about the investigation. He was asked: “Who is the lead agent?” “How many agents have been assigned to the case?” And, “Have any victims been interviewed?” His responses were, “I don’t know,” “I don’t know,” and “I don’t know.”(this is all on YouTube, if you want to watch him say it)

Investigating the targeting of conservatives by the IRS, which was the biggest story in the news at the time, was clearly not a priority for Mr. Mueller. As FBI director, he didn’t even know who was doing what. 

But as special counsel investigating the Trump administration? You’d better believe Mr. Mueller has handpicked the exact team he wants.

READ FURTHER ON WHO WAS HAND PICKED BY MR MUELLER.......

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/06/ ... ators.html
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Roger Stone: Mueller Likely Trying To Snag Trump Over Flynn, Comey Firings

Post by Riddick » 03-06-2018 02:06 AM

Longtime Trump adviser and Republican operative Roger Stone believes special counsel Robert Mueller may be attempting to snag President Trump in his Russia probe on a technicality, he said in an interview Sunday.

Stone suggested Mueller, the top investigator on the independent probe into Russian election interference in 2016 , may try to charge the president on "some kind of process crime: perjury or obstruction of justice, something relating to either the firing of Gen. [Michael] Flynn or the firing of FBI Director [James] Comey."

"You cannot underestimate the deep animus of the two-party establishment to Donald Trump, and their resolve to remove him no matter what," Stone told New York radio host John Catsimatidis, jabbing at Mueller's long-running investigation and parallel probes by congressional committees.

Stone said the recently uncovered FBI surveillance of a Trump campaign associate, which he and Republican lawmakers on the House Intelligence Committee contend was opened on the basis of shoddy opposition research on Trump, made the Watergate scandal of the Nixon administration look like "small potatoes" in comparison.

Former Attorney General Eric Holder also said this week he believed Mueller to be building an obstruction of justice case against Trump, suggesting the former FBI director was biding his time to make the case airtight before bringing it to a federal grand jury.

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-10-2018 01:50 PM

So this is the world the Democrats want you to live in. A world of double standards and hypocrisy, Seems to be a lot of "useful idiots" out there screaming, pushing , shoving, to get on board :?:

Dirty Cop Mueller Investigating Trump for $150,000 Donation from Ukrainian Oligarch …Who Gave $13 Million to the Clintons

by Jim Hoft April 10, 2018 112 Comments

Dirty cop Robert Mueller is reportedly investigating President Trump for a $150,000 donation from Ukrainian oligarch Victor Pinchuk to the Trump Foundation for charity work.

Business Insider reported:

** The special counsel Robert Mueller is reportedly probing a $150,000 donation a pro-Russian Ukrainian oligarch made to the Trump Foundation in September 2015.
** The oligarch, Victor Pinchuk, made the donation after then-candidate Donald Trump gave a 20-minute speech at a European conference that promoted closer ties between Ukraine and the West.
** Pinchuk has previously advocated for making compromises with Russia to resolve the conflict with Ukraine.
** The donation was reportedly solicited by Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, whose offices were raided by the FBI as part of a separate investigation on Monday.

However, this same Ukrainian oligarch gave $13 million to the Clinton Foundation.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04 ... -clintons/
KARMA RULES

fos
Pirate

Post by fos » 04-12-2018 10:03 PM

I never imagined this could happen in our country. I blame the media. Without their cheer leading propaganda, the dems could never get away with this.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 04-12-2018 11:22 PM

fos wrote: 04-12-2018 10:03 PM I never imagined this could happen in our country. I blame the media. Without their cheer leading propaganda, the dems could never get away with this.
The Dems? How do you figure? Have you forgotten that the Dems currently do not have any power? Mueller has been a Republican for years. Comey was a registered Republican for most of his life, but has recently described himself as unaffiliated. Who can blame him? Rosenstein is a Republican. The NYC magistrate judge that signed off on the FBI raid of Cohen's office, home and hotel room is a Republican, appointed by of all people, Trump himself. lol

You guys certainly do change the facts to suit your own beliefs. :roll: No wonder you all support Trump. He does the exact same thing every day.
Last edited by Raggedyann on 04-13-2018 05:20 PM, edited 1 time in total.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-13-2018 12:50 PM

Re: The Mueller CovenReport this postQuote

Post by fos » 04-12-2018 08:03 PM

I never imagined this could happen in our country. I blame the media. Without their cheer leading propaganda, the dems could never get away with this.

I agree Fos, I never could have dreamed what's going on, not only in the US, but in the rest of the World, in my worse nightmare.

I cut out my TV news watching, pretty much just go to a few web sites to keep tabs on the insanity. Also, have been spending a lot of time enjoying my family, you know, the really important stuff. I can "Huff and Puff", (And I do) but it changes nothing . The "Test" in my opinion is NOT to lose my own sanity and peace of mind , keep my own, head , heart and soul in sink. Nothing and No One is worth it......
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 04-13-2018 03:22 PM

fos wrote: 04-12-2018 10:03 PM I never imagined this could happen in our country. I blame the media. Without their cheer leading propaganda, the dems could never get away with this.
Democrat Propaganda 24/7

The media beating us over the head, telling us what to believe and what to think.

What is this, the US or Soviet Russia?
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-17-2018 03:23 AM

This is so crooked and bizaro, the Constitution and The Rule of Law are being contorted by a bunch of "Best Buds" who want to rule the world their way. Every time I see a lawyer or a judge on the street, the words collusion and unsafe come to my mind.

George Soros Judge Demands All Cohen Records Placed In Federal, Searchable, Database…

Posted on April 16, 2018 by sundance

The Federal Judge, Kimba Wood, who is making decisions in the case against President Trump’s attorney Michael Cohen, is the same person who officiated George Soros wedding. Go figure.

Today Judge Kimba Wood demanded, in open court, that attorney Michael Cohen state -on the record- the names of his clients….. Then, moments later, in a decision about the seized records taken by the FBI during their raid last week, Judge Wood demanded all of the Cohen records be transferred into a federal database so they could be searched, reviewed, categorized and then leaked more efficiently to the media.

Explain to me again how the Mueller investigation is NOT political opposition research?

New York – […] U.S. District Judge Kimba Wood said in hearings Friday and Monday that if Cohen wanted the court to declare that some of his files were protected because of attorney confidentiality rules, he would have to divulge the names of the clients he’s worked with since the 2016 election.

With Cohen by their side on Monday, lawyers initially resisted revealing the name of the third client for privacy reasons, saying it would be embarrassing for the client.

But Wood pressed on.

“I understand he doesn’t want his name out there, but that’s not enough under the law,” she said.

When the name was announced, there were gasps and some laughter in a courtroom packed with journalists. A few of them raced from the courtroom.

[…]  Wood adjourned the hearing Monday, rejecting Hendon’s request for a temporary restraining order on the grounds that it was too early for such an objection. As a first step, the judge said the government should put the documents in a searchable database to determine which should come under review. Prosecutors said they expected they could determine by midweek how fast they can accomplish that.  (read more)

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... -database/
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 04-17-2018 05:30 PM

Sean Hannity’s Ties to Two More Trump-Connected Lawyers
The Fox News host denies that Michael Cohen was ever his lawyer—but Hannity was represented by a pair of legal advisers who also have close links to the president.

On May 25, 2017, KFAQ, a radio station based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, received a cease-and-desist letter signed by two lawyers for Hannity: Victoria Toensing and Jay Alan Sekulow. Toensing’s signature sits above her name and that of her husband Joseph E. diGenova, the members of diGenova and Toensing LLP, who are identified as “Counsel for Sean Hannity,” according to a copy of the letter obtained by The Atlantic. Sekulow is also identified in the letter page as a “Counsel for Sean Hannity.”

Sekulow is now the only known personal attorney for President Trump working full-time on the response to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s inquiry. Sekulow recently announced that diGenova and Toensing had been hired to join him, before reversing course. The letter to the radio station was sent before Sekulow joined Trump’s team.

The letter was sent in response to accusations against Hannity made by the controversial conservative activist Debbie Schlussel. During an appearance on the Pat Campbell show on KFAQ last April, Schlussel said Hannity had been “creepy” towards her and had invited her to his hotel room.

Hannity responded at the time by calling the allegations “100 percent false and a complete fabrication,” and said that he had hired lawyers to plan a response. “This letter provides notice that Ms. Schlussel’s statements are false and defamatory,” the letter read. “Continued publication will result in further exposure to liability because of continued harm to Mr. Hannity’s impeccable reputation.”
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... ty/558272/

I don't know why there would be outrage over this because Hannity is not a journalist he is an infotainer and Fox News is not a news organization but merely a propaganda machine.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 05-04-2018 12:56 PM

Even the Stupidest of Democrats are beginning to get weary of Manaforts Bully tactics. He has drifted off into the "weeds" so badly , that he looks like the "Frothing at the Mouth" liberal he really is. He and his obsessed cabal are just that. If they can impeach Trump for having" bad hair" they will.

U.S. judge questions special counsel's powers in Manafort case

ALEXANDRIA, Va. (Reuters) - A federal judge on Friday sharply criticized Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s criminal case in Virginia against President Trump’s former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, and openly questioned whether Mueller exceeded his prosecutorial powers by bringing it.

“I don’t see what relationship this indictment has with anything the special counsel is authorized to investigate,” U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III in the Eastern District of Virginia said.

At a tense hearing at the federal courthouse in Alexandria, Virginia, the judge said Mueller should not have “unfettered power” in his Russia probe and that the charges against Manafort did not arise from the investigation into Moscow’s alleged meddling in the 2016 U.S. election.

“It’s unlikely you’re going to persuade me the special counsel has unfettered power to do whatever he wants,” said Ellis, who was appointed to the bench by Republican President Ronald Reagan.

Manafort is facing charges in both Virginia and Washington. The Virginia case charges him with offenses including tax and bank fraud.

The other case in Washington accuses him of conspiring to launder money and failing to register as a foreign agent when he lobbied for the pro-Russia Ukrainian government.

None of the charges relate, however, to Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign or possible collusion with Russia. Trump has denied any collusion.

The Rest of Article

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1I51WE
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 05-04-2018 03:30 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Memo To Trump: Defy Mueller

Post by Riddick » 05-05-2018 08:31 AM

Trump's lawyers should tell Mueller to wrap up his work, as Trump will not be testifying, no matter what subpoena he draws up, or what the courts say he must do. And if Congress threatens impeachment for defying a court order, Trump should tell them: Impeach me and be damned.

Pat Buchanan's Full Column

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “American Survival”