Increased Security Measures For NYC Marathon In Wake Of Lower Manhattan Terror Attack

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Increased Security Measures For NYC Marathon In Wake Of Lower Manhattan Terror Attack

Post by Doka » 11-01-2017 12:25 PM

I bring this up, because, my nephew is running in the marathon, as he has for the last few years, so it is personnel in nature.

My Only question to Mr de Blasio is where was your "Super Counter Terrorism Force" the day of the Murders?

Officials Detail Increased Security Measures For NYC Marathon In Wake Of Lower Manhattan Terror Attack

November 1, 2017 11:36 AM

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A day after eight people were killed and a dozen others injured in the deadliest terror attack in the city since 9/11, there are questions about what is being done to protect New Yorkers and stop similar attacks from happening in the future.

Security has been heightened across the city since officials said 29-year-old Sayfullo Saipov deliberately mowed down cyclists and pedestrians with a rented pick-up truck on a West Side Highway bike path Tuesday afternoon.

“We have the biggest counter terrorism force of  any police force in the nation. It is out in very strong numbers so people can see it. It is a deterrent force,” Mayor Bill de Blasio told “CBS This Morning.” “We are, in this city, very comfortable putting out larger numbers of police officers with heavy gear, with heavy weapons to send the message, ‘Don’t try anything here.'”

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/11/01/ ... -security/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “American Survival”