A Post-Mortem On The Corpse Of "Social Justice"

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-01-2018 11:20 PM

"SOCIAL JUSTICE" , has such fine upstanding, selfless ring to it. But it has been twisted and stated over and over again, that only Some of us are eligible for such compassion. I Can only hope that when these "gods" of justice, die and meet their "maker" (form of their choice), that said, "Maker" has a sense of humor and also holds a signed Democrat Registration card, for their own safety, of course. :D

Authored by Brandon Smith via Alt-Market.com,

I have been commenting on social justice propaganda for quite some time; long before it was fashionable to do so, and long before there was an organized movement of support to defend commentators who dared to question the insane dictates of the cult of political correctness.

In my article 'The Twisted Motives Behind Political Correctness', published in early 2014, I outlined the basic philosophical underpinnings of political correctness and what these beliefs tend to lead to. At the time, the future for champions of individual liberty and reason appeared rather bleak. Today, I am happy to say the backlash against “third-wave feminism” and cultural Marxism has expanded beyond anything I could have dreamed.

I do not want to diminish or underestimate the threat still posed to personal freedom by the adherents of the social justice cult, but at this stage I think it is safe to say that political correctness is effectively a dead movement walking.

Recent statistics without bias are hard to come by. That said, the latest available numbers show that people who agree with “gender equality” are many, but those who identify as “feminist” are slim. In the U.S. this constitutes 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 that identify as feminist depending on which polls you look at, while in the U.K. feminists make up only 7 percent of the population.

According to the CDC, abortion rates from 2008-2014 fell to historic lows post Roe v Wade. Abortion being a primary platform and leverage issue for social justice warriors, I take it as a good sign that even in a time of severe economic instability people are backing away from abortion as an acceptable option.

Just as a general observation, social justice has not been a reliable driver for political success, considering the abject failure of the Clinton Campaign in 2016, which clung tightly to SJW ideologies throughout the election cycle.

And finally, social justice has also not been selling so great in the marketplace. This is most evident in the entertainment world, where movies created by producers with open social justice agendas continually fail to bring in expected box office numbers.

The Rest Here

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01- ... to+zero%29

KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

This Video Pretty Much Nails It

Post by Riddick » 02-17-2018 05:30 AM

“Being a social justice warrior is tough work. But you're welcome that I'm out to vigilantly protect the world from everybody but me." JP Spears takes a moment to speak to the craziness that is Social Justice.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: A Post-Mortem On The Corpse Of "Social Justice"

Post by Doka » 02-17-2018 12:18 PM

JP certainly has the Insanity down to a T. How can this be so hilariously funny, and such a "Human Tragedy" at the same time is mind boggling! Talking to "Rocks", these days, sounds much more appealing , intelligent and satisfying!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

BEHOLD! "Social Justice" On Its Face

Post by Riddick » 01-11-2020 01:48 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “American Survival”