Get-Trump Fever Creating Rule of Law Crisis

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-17-2018 01:21 PM

The choice of starting this thread or putting it in the "Mueller Coven" thread was difficult because Everything is Connected!
Re: The Mueller Coven

Post by Doka » 04-17-2018 01:23 AM

This is so crooked and bizaro, the Constitution and The Rule of Law are being contorted by a bunch of "Best Buds" who want to rule the world their way. Every time I see a lawyer or a judge on the street, the words collusion and unsafe come to my mind. 
I triple down on what I said, only it is Worse, much worse! There is not a judge, attorney, MSM reporter , Rhino or Liberal Democrat party leader, that is NOT immersed in corruption and incestuous behavior to get rid of Trump.! It gives a clearer and horrendous meaning to the idea of " Gang Bang"!

I AM "Painting with A broad brush". Any one objecting, will you please name me one of the above that can be associated with the word "Integrity" ?

Weekly Update: Deep State Assault on President Trump

APRIL 13, 2018

Judicial Watch Sues Justice and State for Uranium One Records
Court Rules Illegal Aliens Can Sue over Green Card Requirement

This has been an extraordinary week. It began with an abusive raid on the home and law office of President Trump’s long-time attorney Michael Cohen. And it ended with disclosures from the disgraced former FBI Director’s anti-Trump book and the Department of Justice Inspector General’s report released today regarding the corrupt behavior of fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe. The attached video lays out my concerns about the Mueller-inspired raid.  And as I recently tweeted:

The Raid is just one more reason to shut the Mueller operation down–it’s constitutionally suspect, ethically compromised, & frankly has no reason for being – given the fact that there’s no evidence of @RealDonaldTrump-Russia collusion.

And Comey’s book is another act of misconduct.  Again, another tweet sums up our concerns:

We already know Comey took FBI records and illegally leaked them to get a special counsel appointed as part of his vendetta against@realDonaldTrump. Now it looks like he doubled down and used them also to write a book. And the DOJ/FBI has yet to lift a finger.

Judicial Watch has numerous lawsuits on the Mueller-Comey-McCabe axis (see, for example, here, here and here). We are stepping into the oversight gap. And the today’s IG report is worth a read. Here’s my statement for JW on the late-breaking news:

Attorney General Jeff Sessions was wholly justified in firing former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe. The IG report released today portrays McCabe as a serial liar.

When regular people lie to the FBI, they get slapped with felony charges.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-roo ... ent-trump/

KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

From Charlie Daniels:

Post by Riddick » 05-12-2018 06:25 PM

In Its Attempts to Destroy Trump The Old Guard Is Setting a Dangerous Precedent

It seems there is little middle ground concerning the Trump presidency. The feelings tend to run high – adoration or animosity, confidence or distrust, staunch support or rabid rebuttal – in some instances instigating downright hatred.

These flames are fanned by the lion’s share of the media, a contingent of the Democratic Party, who can’t get over the fact that states and small pockets of minorities they had taken for granted to be in their column for decades, had voted for a brash billionaire who claimed he could do better for them by putting America first.

And then there is the ivory tower elitists who think that only they have the answers to America’s problems, when they are one of Americas problems.

All of a sudden, as unexpectedly as a July snow, a brash outsider, who minces no words, takes no prisoners and calls ’em like he sees ’em, status be damned, is elected to the highest office in the free world, and he releases a swarm of flies into their ointment, disrespecting their traditions, and calls not only theirs, but the media’s bluff, without fear of retaliation.

Whether you hate Trump or love him, if you will be truthful and look behind the curtain and the impotent protestations of ambitious whiners like Adam Schiff, who is like a cloud which continuously promises but never delivers rain, you’ll find that the old guard and the globalists consider this man to be public enemy number one. And they will stop at nothing to deemphasize or destroy his presidency, the well-being of the United States of America be damned.

And those efforts set dangerous precedents for rank and file America.

Lawyer-client privilege has long been the sacred cow of jurisprudence. Yet, it is brazenly flaunted by federal agents desperately in search of any microscopic speck of anything that can be used to unseat or even embarrass this president.

The FBI, the IRS, the Justice Department, and who even knows what other government entities have been politicized and compromised. Some of the very agencies that are tasked with the protection of the Constitution and the citizens of this nation have proven to have clay feet and corrupt hearts, and if not curbed, this will have most dire implications long after, for whatever reason, Donald J. Trump has left office.

Think about a situation where, if the old boys club doesn’t like a president, or anybody else for that matter, maybe somebody who is just a thorn in their side, they just harass them into impeachment or bankruptcy, using agencies paid for by taxpayers.

The crux of this whole column is that what is happening in America, the high-handed methods of casting aspersions and threatening families, cannot be allowed to continue.

Whether you’re Democrat, Republican, liberal or conservative, if this ever-changing travesty plays out to the desired conclusion, the long arm of the law will be able to reach into the most private and personal parts of our lives.

FULL COLUMN
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “American Survival”