Christine Blasey Ford's Collateral Damage/What it Looks like To Win by Corruption and Total Destruction

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: Christine Blasey Ford's Collateral Damage/What it Looks like To Win by Corruption and Total Destruction

Post by Doka » 09-24-2018 05:59 PM

Republicans denied Obama's Supreme Court nomination a year before Obama's term ended. Do you think that was fair. or do you subscribe to "win at any cost" as long as it's win for the Republicans? If the Dems can find credible people that are willing to come forward and ruin their lives to block this creep, I say good on em.

"Credible" is the KEY Word. The FBI has gone through Kavanaugh's life with a Vengeance, and found no wrong doing. Those women that have the power to destroy him should at least furnish the who, what , when and where........they have not been able to.
You said " Credible people? Did you mean "Credible Women"? That are willing to come forward And RUIN THEIR LIVES , To block this creep, I say good on em.
Are you saying that it doesn't matter if they are TELLING THE TRUTH, AS LONG AS THEY GET THE JOB DONE. Do you really admire women who lie and cheat to get what they want? Therefore ruining their own lives?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Christine Blasey Ford's Collateral Damage/What it Looks like To Win by Corruption and Total Destruction

Post by Raggedyann » 09-25-2018 12:00 AM

[/quote]Are you saying that it doesn't matter if they are TELLING THE TRUTH, AS LONG AS THEY GET THE JOB DONE. Do you really admire women who lie and cheat to get what they want? Therefore ruining their own lives?
[/quote]

Is this your way of evading the subject of the crappy Rethuglicans not allowing O's nominee to even get a hearing because you can't think of a defence?

I will say that I think the Democrats certainly put off disclosing the allegation until the last minute to deliberately stall the nomination and as I said above, good for them for showing some guts for a change. I believe the Democrats lucked out and these women are telling the truth.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-25-2018 11:23 AM

I see no need to defend those that want keep my country free, and the people free well fed, with lots of free stuff and gadgets for old people, (which I Am)and endless possiblities for all. And not having to rob my neighbors to do so. Abject poverty, is not something I would want for anyone, but you demand it, it will be yours.

By you Not answering my question , you answered my question. I have no doubt about who and what you are.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-25-2018 01:23 PM

Doka wrote: 09-25-2018 11:23 AM By you Not answering my question , you answered my question. I have no doubt about who and what you are.
Doka...slow down when you read because you do not seem to be comprehending. I answered your question. If I didn't believe these women were telling the truth I would not support the Dems not confirming Kavenaugh over a bunch of lies. If the Dems have made this up they should all go to jail including the accusers, but I would need to see concrete proof of a lying conspiracy.

Nice try though. A true right winger. Deliberately misunderstand the wording. You see this done on Fox News all the time.

Hey, you're the one that supports a misogynistic sleaze bag President, which says loud and clear who and what you are.
Last edited by Raggedyann on 09-26-2018 04:28 AM, edited 2 times in total.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

We've Come A Long Way Baby

Post by Riddick » 09-26-2018 01:09 AM

They have large research operations. How did the media miss this?

"The reason why we cannot rely on the FBI report [is] you would not like it if we did because it is inconclusive. They say, 'He said, she said, and they said. Period."

On his radio show Tuesday, Mark Levin played audio of Joe Biden, then Senate Judiciary committee chairman in 1991 asserting during the Clarence Thomas hearings the FBI 'do not reach conclusions’ when investigating sexual misconduct in reference to Supreme Court hearings. Biden also told Thomas presumption of innocence belongs to the accused.

That Was Then, This Is Now... What, Me Worry ?
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-26-2018 07:31 PM

Trump Supporter Tells Daughters Groping ‘Is No Big Deal’ Live On MSNBC
As Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh deals with a growing number of sexual misconduct allegations, some parents are using the situation to teach valuable life lessons.

Hopefully, not too many want to impart the lesson being taught by a mother in Bozeman, Montana: Groping is no big deal.

The unidentified woman made a point of telling her two teen daughters this during a live interview Tuesday on MSNBC.

“Groping a woman? At 18?” she said, before asking her daughters, “I mean, how many guys do you know who think that’s no big deal?”

After the two girls nodded in agreement, the mother reiterated, “It’s not a big deal.”

The woman insisted that even if the assault allegations against Kavanaugh are true, it “doesn’t take away from his character and his job to do what he needs to do as a Supreme Court nominee.”

She added, “If he was pro-abortion, the liberals wouldn’t be fighting this hard.”

As you might have predicted, many Twitter users didn’t agree with her beliefs about groping.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tr ... df72ecf8ba

What does one say to this? Speechless!

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-27-2018 01:29 AM

:shock: :confused:

BOMBSHELL: Two Men Tell Judiciary Committee They Did It, Not Kavanaugh

By Paula Bolyard September 26, 2018

On the eve the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing examining the stories of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and his accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, two men have reportedly come forward claiming that they, not Judge Kavanaugh, were the ones who had the encounter in question with Ford.

Burgess Everett, a reporter for Politico, broke the news on Twitter. "[Senate Judiciary] Committee staff have a second interview with a man who believes he, not Judge Kavanaugh, had the encounter with Dr. Ford in the summer of 1982 that is the basis of her allegation," Everett wrote. "He described his recollection of their interaction in some detail."

"For people asking for more info," Burgess added in a second tweet, "this is from a long investigation summary from Judiciary Republicans distributed tonight. These interviews happened this week, according to the committee."

https://pjmedia.com/trending/bombshell- ... kavanaugh/
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-27-2018 02:18 AM

Yeah right. :roll:

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-27-2018 06:27 PM

Odd how this happens.............? :confused:

Senate Judiciary Committee Republicans' addresses, phone numbers released on Wikipedia pages

Several Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee had their home addresses and phone numbers released to the public on their Wikipedia pages during Thursday’s hearing on Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination.

The victims included Republican Sens. Mike Lee and Orrin G. Hatch of Utah and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina.

According to Caleb Hull, editor of the Independent Journal Review, the wife of Mr. Hatch “has been receiving calls nonstop ON HER BIRTHDAY and their home address was made public.”

CongressEdits, a bot account that for four years automatically retweets edits to Wikipedia made anonymously from IP addresses associated with the U.S. Congress, said the information was also posted on Mr. Lee and Mr. Graham “from US House of Representatives.”

The article auto-posted screen shots supporting the edits being made and noting the inclusion of private information, a practice known as “doxxing.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... dresses-p/
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

It's Their Programming, Donchaknow

Post by Riddick » 09-27-2018 10:57 PM

Doka wrote: 09-27-2018 06:27 PM Odd how this happens.............? :confused:
It's only a coincidence Doka! Yeah right. There are no coincidences. Expect more of the same behavior & worse - The Resistance'll ratchet it up & absolutely will not stop 'til they get what they want - ala the Terminator, but with less humanity.

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-28-2018 10:50 AM

Feinstein was Pathetic and ever so evil. This coming from a woman who had a Chinese Spy running her staff for over 20 years.............Corruption at its finest. :evil:

Feinstein Defends Handling of Ford Letter: ‘I Did Not Leak Her Story’

Sen. Dianne Feinstein defended her handling of Christine Blasey Ford‘s letter on Thursday, telling her Republican colleagues that she did not leak the letter accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct

Feinstein’s defense was in response to Sen. Ted Cruz saying this: “Some of the most significant testimony we heard this morning is Dr. Ford told this committee that the only people to whom she gave her letter were her attorneys, the ranking member, and her Member of Congress. And she stated that she and her attorneys did not release the letter, which means the only people that could have released that letter were either the Ranking Member and her staff or the Democratic Member of Congress because Dr. Ford told this committee those are the only people who had it.”

Rest of Story
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/feinstein-d ... her-story/
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-28-2018 03:26 PM

As long as there was no FBI involvement, the Kav probably felt pretty safe with his word against hers. But now that investigators will be out there questioning people, his tell tale tantrum of yesterday may not have lasting legs with those who chose to view his nasty demeanour as strength of character. I bet he wishes he had bailed out weeks ago. He can't now as he would look as guilty as he is.

As for the sexual assault, there will be no real way of proving that, but he will more than likely get nailed on his lies about being the choir boy. I am a lot older than him and I can certainly remember the boys in my group who were the repeated drunks at parties and gatherings. Actually, it was most of the them. God knows why we thought that was a barrel of fun. :huhsmile:

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-28-2018 04:15 PM

I am a lot older than him and I can certainly remember the boys in my group who were the repeated drunks at parties and gatherings. Actually, it was most of the them. God knows why we thought that was a barrel of fun.
So you kept going to "Wild Parties" b e c a u s e....................?
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-28-2018 07:09 PM

Here we go again, reading $hit into my words. Give it up! THEY WEREN'T WILD PARTIES. Just a bunch of ordinary kids and some drank too much. You didn't go to parties as a teen? If your friends didn't drink then your parties must have taken place in a church basement.

Just for the record, my sexual assault didn't happen when I was a teen.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-28-2018 08:38 PM

How many women have been subjected these types of men? Unfortunately, I've known a couple. Kav fit this to a T in his speech.
Attachments
kav.jpg
kav.jpg (28.67 KiB) Viewed 3546 times

Return to “American Survival”