Would the Democrats Send Bombs To Themselves, For Fake "Effect"?

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Would the Democrats Send Bombs To Themselves, For Fake "Effect"?

Post by Doka » 10-24-2018 08:25 PM

First of all I have no doubt in my mind, this is Exactly what The Democrats have done. Manipulation is the name of the game.

Do you know that the videos of , Maxine Waters, Hilary Clinton, Nancy Peloisi, Cory Booker, and Eric Holder, encouraging some sort of "in your face" violence, has NEVER been aired or talked about on The Main Stream Media. The loyal subjects have not a clue, if that's all they are exposed to.?

Do you know that Democrat Zombies, have no idea Who George Soros IS? Or what he does?

These "Bombs" NEVER got out of the Post Office. It would be pretty easy to Plant these in a busy post office in the mail distribution rooms. No Postman has come forth to say where the packages were originally "Picked-up"

Meet Your New Goverment........Your Cages are awaiting you. Much Evidence, That We Are NOT All Americans.

(nor human)

"If I were a Democrat attacking Trump or Kavanaugh in this article, I would be believed without as much as a whimper. But, since I am a conservative, I am obviously off my rocker."

Fake News Bomb Story

By Douglas V. Gibbs —— Bio and Archives--October 24, 2018

I have been in politics for a long time, and one of the things I am sure of is that the liberal left, progressive commie Democrats lie, cheat, and are willing to do anything to curry favor in their direction so that they may increase their power over the government. Despite the manipulation of the polls, they know that there is no blue wave coming unless they do something desperate to get their voters energized, and to convince the undecided voters to sway in their direction. Because of their ideology of victimology one would expect them to paint themselves as victims to steal public sympathy.

Then, this morning, I saw these headlines on Drudge Report:

Read Rest Of Story, Please

https://canadafreepress.com/article/fak ... bomb-story
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Kavanaugh, Caravans & Bombs, Oh My!

Post by Riddick » 10-25-2018 01:34 AM

So bombs were sent to Democrats and the Left immediately blames right-wing extremism, in turn excoriating the GOP and especially Trump? Oh, what a surprise. Kavanaugh playbook much? Guilty until proven innocent, guilt by association. F*ck evidence. Forget due process. Pick it up and run with it for an easy score, right?

Late in the game, too. Nailing down whodunnit before election day ain't gonna happen. Too sweet for Dems! If it's a false flag op, it's risky & ballsy but these days I wouldn't put anything past them. Yet knowing next to nothing at this point, there's no ruling terrorism by a foreign power in or out, is there? (Looking at Iran)

Any case the Kavanaugh accusations, the caravan, the mail bombs, they're all nothing more than a totally spontaneous and completely unorchestrated confluence of events! Yeah. Just don't look behind the curtain.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Would the Democrats Send Bombs To Themselves, For Fake "Effect"?

Post by Raggedyann » 10-26-2018 01:02 PM

Doka wrote: 10-24-2018 08:25 PM I am obviously off my rocker."
Yep, you said it.

Bomber suspect:
Cesar Sayoc
Lives in Florida with ties to New York
56 yrs old
Known to law enforcement
And now for the best part...REGISTERED REPUBLICAN
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 10-26-2018 01:10 PM

Cesar Sayoc Jr., Alleged Mail Bomber, Threatened Democrats on Twitter
The 56-year-old Florida man has a significant criminal history and appears to have frequently posted far-right conspiracy theories about Trump’s opponents.

Cesar A. Sayoc, the Florida man reported to be the mail bombing suspect, frequently posted conspiratorial pro-Trump messages on Twitter or made threats to Democratic leaders, including some who would later receive potentially explosive devices in the mail this week.

Sayoc—who was named by several national media outlets as the man authorities arrested Friday in connection with the attempted bombings—tweeted frequently from what appears to be his account: @hardrock2016.

The account and his Facebook profile, which feature pictures of Sayoc, 56, at Trump rallies, also contain some of the same images plastered to Sayoc’s van, including flags for Florida’s Seminole tribe and collages of pro-Trump and anti-CNN meme stickers.

The Facebook account is almost exclusively pro-Trump content, including pictures and videos Sayoc purportedly filmed at one of the president’s political rallies. And the Twitter feed is littered with far-right conspiracy theories or violent threats aimed at some of President Trump’s most outspoken critics.

He appears to have repeatedly tweeted about George Soros, the liberal billionaire philanthropist who has long been the target of far-right, anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

At one point, Sayoc purportedly wrote “you will vanish” in a tweet aimed at the billionaire. Soros received a suspicious package at his Westchester County home on Monday—the first of at least 12 mailed to liberal public figures this week.

Other tweets falsely claimed the February 2018 mass shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, was a false-flag operation orchestrated by Soros and his liberal allies.

More:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/cesar-say ... r?ref=home
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-26-2018 01:27 PM

Doesn't matter if he did it or not, He's Toast. Under the New Democrate Rule of Law, You are Guilty until proven Innocent. :evil:

PICTURED: Trump-supporting, bodybuilding, Native American Florida strip-club worker is revealed as the 'MAGAbomber' who 'sent suspicious packages to 12 liberals'

The suspect in a mail bombing spree targeting critics of President Donald Trump has been identified.

Cesar Altier Sayoc, 56, was taken into custody on Friday morning in Plantation, Florida in connection with the 12 suspicious packages that have been discovered this week.

According to Sayoc's Facebook page, he is a Trump fan who posted pictures and videos of himself at one of the President's rallies in October 2016.

The rest of story/with pictures

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... Sayoc.html
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 10-26-2018 02:06 PM

Fast work. I didn't think they'd nail down whodunnit that quick. Still, too sweet for Dems. A MAGAbomber is just what they needed.

Mmm. Toasty.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-26-2018 02:08 PM

Quote from Raggedyann's Daily Meast

The 56-year-old Florida man has a significant criminal history and appears to have frequently posted far-right conspiracy theories about Trump’s opponents.

Conspiracy Theories? This pretty much covers Anybody opposed to the World Takeover of "Grief "like never seen before. But take heed, this IS a warning shot.
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Oh, It's Good To Be A Democrat

Post by Riddick » 10-26-2018 03:21 PM

Trump's opponents engage in conspiracy theories. Hey, Hillary for one's been doing it for 20 years

As for significant criminal history? Depends on the definition. She's innocent 'til proven guilty.

Guilt for thee but not for me. Being a Dem means getting away with it & never paying the price

-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 10-26-2018 03:43 PM

Doka wrote: 10-26-2018 01:27 PM Doesn't matter if he did it or not, He's Toast. Under the New Democrate Rule of Law, You are Guilty until proven Innocent. :evil:
Nice try but Sayoc told the cops that he didn't intend to hurt anybody. That sounds like a confession to me. Also, all the bombs were quite capable of detonating and killing and maiming. They were not a hoax. I hope this guy never sees the light of day for the rest of his miserable, sick and twisted life.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-26-2018 06:26 PM

The thing that's bothering me is, where are the postmarks on the packages? Maybe I just didn't see them clearly on the TV (good possibility), but, it just seemed to me that when the camera went in for the close-up on the stamps, that there should have been a postmark.

Can't help it, I'm a conspiracy theorist........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 10-27-2018 12:55 AM

It was explained that the envelopes were too bulky to stamp with the machine. I agree, it sounds a bit odd for sure. Having said that, I can't believe a conspiracy occurred in this event. Too many people would need to be involved. Maybe the envelopes that weren't stamped were discovered by the post office employees prior to the stamping process.

Riddick
Pirate

Enquiring Minds

Post by Riddick » 10-27-2018 02:16 AM

kbot wrote: 10-26-2018 06:26 PM Can't help it, I'm a conspiracy theorist........
Acknowledging it means you're not too far gone - At this point, there IS STILL a way out. You know how the conspiracy theorist affliction gets started, don't you?

So what if something in the official story doesn't make sense? Asking questions is the ABSOLUTELY WORST thing to do! Looking for answers leads to more questions, unsatisfying answers lead to even more enquiring, and on and on and on it goes...

So, the critical thinking part of your brain? SILENCE IT! If meds aren't enough, consider surgical removal - Nothing else? Plug into the MSM 24/7. That'll do it.

-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 10-27-2018 03:21 PM

Believing in conspiracies is a way for your brain to believe what it wants to believe. You can't face reality so you have to invent or believe made up scenarios that fit your ideals. Chicken $hit behaviour and quite frankly, mentally deranged.

The answers to all the so called mysterious questions always get answered eventually but because they aren't answered within 5 seconds of an event, the conspiracy theorists come rushing out of the woodwork to give us their wacko non-fact opinions. By the time answers are forthcoming, everybody has long forgotten the event and the conspiracy theory lives on.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-27-2018 03:36 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 10-27-2018 03:21 PM Believing in conspiracies is a way for your brain to believe what it wants to believe. You can't face reality so you have to invent scenarios that fit your ideals. Chicken $hit behaviour and quite frankly, mentally deranged.
Wow RA.........

Sorry, I still believe that Oswald didn't act alone and that there were multiple people involved. I still believe that the government had prior knowledge of 9-11, despite government's denials to the contrary. I suggest either reading intelligence asset Susan Lindauer's book or listening to her interviews online that detail how she (and others) gave plenty of warning in the months prior to the attack. She was locked-up as the first American arrested under The Patriot Act. I believe that we had advance earning of Pearl Harbor and refused to act. I believe that The Gulf of Tonkin was a hoax designed to get us further into the Vietnam War and that Wall St financed Lenin's return to Moscow in 1917. l could go on.

I admit that there are some pretty far-out ideas out there. But when Col Corso said that in the years after WWII he was approached to mainstream alien technology - I believe him. Sorry, flying prop driven P-51 Mustangs one day and SR-71s the next, is, to me, too much of a technology jump without help.

I miss Art...........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

kbot
Pirate

Re: Enquiring Minds

Post by kbot » 10-27-2018 03:37 PM

Riddick wrote: 10-27-2018 02:16 AM
Acknowledging it means you're not too far gone - At this point, there IS STILL a way out. You know how the conspiracy theorist affliction gets started, don't you?

So what if something in the official story doesn't make sense? Asking questions is the ABSOLUTELY WORST thing to do! Looking for answers leads to more questions, unsatisfying answers lead to even more enquiring, and on and on and on it goes...

So, the critical thinking part of your brain? SILENCE IT! If meds aren't enough, consider surgical removal - Nothing else? Plug into the MSM 24/7. That'll do it.
[/quote]

Sure, why bother asking questions..........

Return to “American Survival”