Calling for The Murder of An American President and How To Do It.

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Calling for The Murder of An American President and How To Do It.

Post by Doka » 10-25-2018 05:20 PM

In our current society , Fantasy/Reality have become very blurred in the minds of many. To have a well read news paper to "feed the feeders" is pure Evil.

As much as I dislike Obama, I would never wish him dead. Or anyone else for that matter, "Bloodlust" marks the Do'er as well as the "Thinker". You are what you eat, you are what you think. So try and keep as kool as possible, or you just become what you are fighting. But when they come knocken on your door, all gloves are off.

New York Times Publishes Trump Assassination Fantasy After Asking Fiction Writers To Imagine End To Mueller Investigation

9:13 AM 10/25/2018 | Media
Evie Fordham | Politics and Health Care Reporter

The New York Times published a short story about assassinating President Donald Trump Tuesday just one day before “potential explosive devices” showed up at the addresses of multiple political figures including former President Barack Obama.

The New York Times asked novelists “to conjure possible outcomes” to special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 election for a Tuesday piece.

English thriller novelist Zoë Sharp wrote the short story, titled “How It Ends,” about a Russian assassin on a suicide mission who receives help from a Secret Service agent to kill Trump. A character who is working with the Russians in the story implies that Trump “was handpicked at the highest possible level” and must be silenced.

REST OF STORY/COMMENTS (1600 + of them)

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/25/nyt- ... n-fiction/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Re: Calling for The Murder of An American President and How To Do It.

Post by kbot » 10-26-2018 07:02 PM

OK, I'm not a Trump Fan. Wasn't a '43 fan of 41 fan either, Or a Reagan fan....... but, I'm sorry, you DO NOT threaten the life of the president (or any politician). You vote him (or her...... :D ) out.

We're not freaking Central America......

The staff at the Times should be ashamed of themselves.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

'Artistic Licence'??

Post by Riddick » 10-28-2018 12:16 AM

kbot wrote: 10-26-2018 07:02 PM The staff at the Times should be ashamed of themselves.
By usual standards yeah, but this is a special case. Shame's for folks who've done something wrong. Trump is evil. You gotta resist evil. No shame in that, is there?

Besides, it's not matter-of-fact! It's make-believe, a form of "protest art," just another performance piece to hang on the Fantasizing The Donald Dead Wall Of No Shame -

Anthony Bourdain | John Cleese | Johnny Depp | Snoop Dogg | Kathy Griffin | Pearl Jam
-
George Lopez | "Julius Caesar" | Madonna | Marilyn Manson | Moby | Rosie O'Donnell
-
Adam Pally | Big Sean | Charlie Sheen | Larry Wilmore | YG & Nipsey Hussle
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-28-2018 02:51 PM

Moby's still around??????
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

"Just A Joke" George Lopez At It Again

Post by Riddick » 01-07-2020 01:26 AM

Yeah, presidential assassination on behalf of an evil, anti-American government. All in good fun, eh? FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-09-2020 09:06 PM

What a strange world we are inhabiting. The Radicals of the left(Democrats) rejoice in putting a "price" on a Presidents head, just because they have been tought to "HATE" , and heaven forbid if anyone ever ask "Why"?

The US
experiencing a time of financial stability, like we have not seen for a very long time. Granted, the Democrats are having a fit over this, they won't talk about it, it is just Not What they want for the people and evidently not what their followers would want either, so it will be changed :confused: Sooo, you want to suffer ,Because? IT'S the wrong label? Well thats, fine with me, I find that a bit "mental" but that's just me. To Hate someone so bad as to become a Defender of a known Terrorist , that is responsible for the deaths of many of our Soldiers, just how do you come to that?

In World War II If Trump where President at that time, I can only conclude these same people would find a Need to support Hitler and the Nazi Party. And Never , Ever Ask Why? There are absolutely NO HUMAN GODS on this planet. Make human Gods at your own risk. I will never understand this type of Non-Thinking. :confused:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-10-2020 09:30 AM

The US economy was in great shape when Clinton was impeached. I'll just bet that you Doka, were spewing your hatred of him back then. Your hypocrisy is mind boggling.

After the murder of 176 people in Iran you can bet that my disgust for Trump has now turned to flat out hatred. :evil: Guilty! :wave:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-10-2020 10:51 AM

What are you talking about? :confused: I have no doubt about your "Hating" part, apparently it is just your Nature. :|
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-10-2020 12:05 PM

This crap is what I'm talking about:

"The US
experiencing a time of financial stability, like we have not seen for a very long time. Granted, the Democrats are having a fit over this, they won't talk about it, it is just Not What they want for the people and evidently not what their followers would want either, so it will be changed :confused: Sooo, you want to suffer ,Because? IT'S the wrong label? Well thats, fine with me, I find that a bit "mental" but that's just me. To Hate someone so bad as to become a Defender of a known Terrorist , that is responsible for the deaths of many of our Soldiers, just how do you come to that?"

So everybody is supposed to support the idiot because the economy is good? Obama is responsible for that. To actually say that those who hate Trump want the economy to tank is astoundingly childish. Go look up Obama's stats for his last year. The same as Trump's stats for his first year. As I said, Clinton's economy was good when he was impeached and I bet you were right up there calling for his head.

To say that those who oppose a war with Iran means they are defenders of a known terrorist is disingenuous. You know that's not true but you parrot your creepy hero every chance you get. It has been said that I am a simpleton but honey, that title belongs to you.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-10-2020 12:08 PM

Doka wrote: 01-10-2020 10:51 AM What are you talking about? :confused: I have no doubt about your "Hating" part, apparently it is just your Nature. :|
Hate has been spouted a lot more from you towards Liberals on this forum than anybody else that I've seen posting. I wouldn't have dreamed of spouting all the horrible, untrue things you have blathered on about until you idiots put Trump in the WH. Now I will speak my mind as you all have done.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-10-2020 12:43 PM

Raggedyann Quote:

After the murder of 176 people in Iran you can bet that my disgust for Trump has now turned to flat out hatred. :evil: Guilty! :wave:
I want to know what you meant by the above, latest accusation? You made it, explain it.
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-10-2020 01:25 PM

Doka wrote: 01-10-2020 12:43 PM
Raggedyann Quote:

I want to know what you meant by the above, latest accusation? You made it, explain it.
Nope. I don't take orders.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-10-2020 04:11 PM

Raggedyann Quote:

Doka Quote:
"I want to know what you meant by the above, latest accusation? You made it, explain it. "

Ho Hummy.........you never disappoint :|
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-10-2020 07:59 PM

Doka wrote: 01-10-2020 04:11 PM Raggedyann Quote:

Doka Quote:
"I want to know what you meant by the above, latest accusation? You made it, explain it. "

Ho Hummy.........you never disappoint :|
That's good! :D

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-11-2020 08:22 AM

Finely, They fessed-up. Not that , there where satellite pictures pinpointing exactly, where the missle came from.

Why so many Canadians in Iran? This inquiring mind would like to know :confused:

The Dogs of Propaganda never cease to Amaze!

Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran announced Saturday that its military ‘unintentionally’ shot down a Ukrainian jetliner, killing all 176 aboard.

The statement came Saturday morning and blamed “human error” for the shootdown.

The jetliner, a Boeing 737 operated by Ukrainian International Airlines, went down on the outskirts of Tehran during takeoff just hours after Iran launched a barrage of missiles at U.S. forces.

Iran had denied for several days that a missile downed the aircraft. But then the U.S. and Canada, citing intelligence, said they believe Iran shot down the aircraft.

The plane, en route to the Ukrainian capital of Kyiv, was carrying 167 passengers and nine crew members from several countries, including 82 Iranians, at least 63 Canadians and 11 Ukrainians, according to officials.

Full Article/ Comments

https://www.breitbart.com/news/iran-say ... -jetliner/
KARMA RULES

Return to “American Survival”