Deceivers Leading Many Astray... They're Here!

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-26-2018 01:50 PM

The False Matrix ls now set. Those entraped will not escape, even through death. The Infection Will be delt with sooner or a little bit later.............In the meantime the truly suffering are the ones that have to watch the rest jump off the Cliff of no Return.

By Dave Merrick —— Bio and Archives--November 25, 2018

My last article, “The Manchurian Counterfeit”, was an obvious thought provoker, given all the places it went and the comments it garnered in response. And again I will come back and beat the drum about the profound effect that liberal network television and now liberal ‘network’ Internet are having on the thinking of my countrymen. People, please, listen up.

If you have some extra time, be sure to read how and why I threw out cable tv, thirty years ago, and literally saved the brains of my precious family. But please just bear with me. I will now briefly recall a conversation I had some months ago with a surgeon friend of mine. He is a conservative’s conservative as well as a brilliant doctor. We were talking about the great improvements that have been made in our nation’s functioning on so many levels.
Infected, by the droning lies of liberal media’s concerted dissemination of misinformation
Rest of Story

https://canadafreepress.com/article/dec ... heyre-here
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Trump's 'Not Mistaken' That Liberal Media Are Blatantly 'Out to Get Him'

Post by Riddick » 03-19-2019 12:34 AM

This somehow slipped beneath the radar but it is highly significant considering the words were uttered by former ABC News star Ted Koppel. Coming on the heels of unloading on CNN back in October, he now has become something of an iconoclastic critic of the MSM, albeit with a bit of a liberal tinge. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “American Survival”