Where in the World Is Larry Page?

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-31-2018 03:14 PM

I place this story here for the "Demonstration" of the Current Activity of the word "Blame". By the time the Masses get into an emotional, frothing at the mouth state, ready to extract a pound of flesh, the Real Culprits are long gone from view . Case in point...........the Democrat Gods, who have convinced their blind , loyal following, that they are innocent, but, superior beings, who couldn't possibly be held responsible for Anything! And it is working!

Opinion Inside View

The Google founder sets a good example for fellow CEOs by keeping a low profile.

Has anyone seen Google founder Larry Page? Me neither. He’s in the witness protection program of his own doing. Brilliant.

As you chill the champagne ending 2018, the only thing worse this year than owning bitcoin was being the visible face of corporate America, especially technology. It’s the year of the beleaguered CEO, with Facebook ’s Mark Zuckerberg being the poster child under the caption “Mamas, don’t let your babies grow up to be CEOs.”

Whenever I meet chief executives, whether they’re fresh-faced startup founders or grizzled managers of public companies, I remind them there are only two rules for being successful. The first is pretty easy: Don’t run out of money. Ever. Former General Electric CEO John Flannery now knows this. Elon Musk might be whistling past this graveyard again as Tesla’s batteries run low.

And the often neglected second rule of CEO success? Hire a solid No. 2—but not for the reason you think. Sure, a competent operating person would be nice, to offload some of the drudge work. But the real purpose is to serve as a heat shield—someone to roll out front when the villagers with torches and pitchforks show up at your door. Bluntly, someone to take the blame when things go sideways, or even fire so your board doesn’t fire you. What could be more important?

The Rest of the Story/And very intesting Comments

https://www.wsj.com/articles/where-in-t ... 1546199677
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “American Survival”