H.R. 1: Democrats Act to Strip State Powers Over Elections

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-11-2019 09:18 PM

Down with the Constitution! The Democrats Want Control . Chances are they will get it :surprised

If you thought the midterm elections had problems, wait until you learn about Nancy Pelosi’s plan to terminate state control over American elections.

Democrats in Congress have announced their top legislative priority, and it isn’t health care, immigration, or taxes. Instead, they want to centralize power over elections in Washington, D.C. H.R. 1 is number one on the legislative agenda because it is the number one priority of House Democrats, leftist groups, deep-pocketed dark money, and those who use election process rules to help win elections -- or at least to cause chaos.

The bill is a 571-page dreamscape of wild wishes and federal mandates on states. The Constitution decentralizes power over American elections and puts states in charge. H.R. 1 would undo that.

Decentralization promotes individual liberty. When power over elections is centralized, it is easier for that power to be abused. When power over elections is decentralized, no single malevolent actor can exert improper control over the process. That is precisely why Democrats are so eager for Washington, D.C., to have more power over our elections.

The Rest of Story

https://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/h-r ... elections/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Am I Missing Something Or What?

Post by Riddick » 01-12-2019 03:16 AM

Can anybody tell me what it is that DOESN'T scream Constitutional usurpation here? With extent of federal authority defined by what's explicitly enumerated, and everything else left up to the individual states, any status quo alteration can only come by way of amendment.

Even if the bill were to pass both houses of Congress and the President signed it into law, it'd still be totally Unconstitutional and by all rights ought be struck down by the courts - though there's no guarantee of that, which is exactly what the power grabbers hope to exploit -

Sad fact is, Dems don't care about Constitutional government or due process anymore (assuming they ever really did!) How a bill like this can get as far as it has already says a lot about where America's at and where it's going 'cuz too many folks have their heads up their asses.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: H.R. 1: Democrats Act to Strip State Powers Over Elections

Post by Doka » 01-12-2019 01:17 PM

At first glance, some stuff in that bill looks , pretty good, well, until you read the whole thing(Article) it is a bill that once and for all kills free speech and any disagreement that might rise against the totalitarian democrats. All votes that are not what they want will be more than likely burnt as well as the voter with it.

The Constitution is gone......guilty until proven innocent, "1984" by the book, and no place to go. Will it pass? It has a good chance, considering you and I may be apart of the few that knows whats in it. I doubt the DC crowd, will even read in total.

I really had hope, that none of this crap would have been allowed to get this far by The Real Powers That Be. But the "Infection" runs deep. I just don't know any more. Wait and see with every body else..........that's still human.

totalitarian adjective [ not gradable ]
us ​ /toʊˌtæl·əˈteər·i·ən/

world history of or relating to a government that has almost complete control over the lives of its citizens and does not permit political opposition

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dic ... talitarian
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “American Survival”