"Sorry, I Don’t Feel Sorry For Furloughed Feds"

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: "Sorry, I Don’t Feel Sorry For Furloughed Feds"

Post by Doka » 01-14-2019 08:57 PM

What makes you think that I can be any different, than you or anybody else, when it comes to being hateful and greedy. Perhaps the only thing different, is that, I do know what Darkness is lurking in me, because of where I am and what got me to planet "Hell" in the 1st place. I am AWARE.

But I need to make a point here, and that is that we are all in the same pond, and it is heating up fast. Every one is on their own. Choosing sides is useless, when some ,can not even be On Their Own Side. There are always at least 2 sides to every coin, when you insist on being for and against one or the other you are still attached to the idea that You are control of some outcome, and gives you a false impression of power and the godlike idea of who shall suffer, depending on ,on what side you choose, you are still Choosing suffering for somebody else, never understanding that you are only Choosing your Own suffering. We have all been conditioned and propagandized into our own fears our own angst.

My suggestion, to be ignored of course! Now would be a good time to lean back and take your own inventory, is
What you Believe, giving you comfort ? Or stangeling you ?Are you seeing the world as the way it is the way You Want it, well sort of. Are who you want to be? If you are not.....stop blaming others, you are the Captain of your own ship, or a leaf in the wind? Run a ground ?You want help, it will come to you in forms you may miss. Quiet the voices in your head, by being more selective of what you hear. Just suggestions. Life is Not a popularity contest. It is a gift. Living Well, is your problem, not mine. Now , I am going to take my own advise..... :D

Whose Side am I on? Mine of course.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Re: "Sorry, I Don’t Feel Sorry For Furloughed Feds"

Post by kbot » 01-15-2019 12:09 PM

The way I look at it Doka is that, most of this has already been decided by those in w position to do something about the situation. At this level ()where all the peons live...) we're toast and there is very little to nothing we can do about it.

Oh sure, we "can vote" - as if that will affect the ultimate outcome. It may delay things, but the process still moves on.

Just one example - despite Trump being in the WH, with his portrait of Andrew Jackson prominently displayed, we still have The Fed running our country into the gutter. I would have thought that this was going to be a no-brainer for Trump. I thought that the had made reference to this in his campaign....
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Return to “American Survival”