Psychological Dependence on Communism

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-07-2019 07:29 PM

Imagine......Escaping from a totalitarian country, only to find the country you moved to embracing the same
ideology as you thought you left behind ? :|

"This is an orchestrated, communist assault on America to destroy America’s borders, to create confusion in America, to overwhelm the system politically.” - Trevor Loudon, expert on communism
By Dr. Ileana Johnson Paugh —— Bio and Archives--June 7, 2019

My adult daughter asked me one day what had driven me to leave behind my family in my home country, abandoning everything I’ve ever known and loved, to come to America, knowing that I may never return to see any of my family again, and how did I cope with such uprooting psychologically.

I am not sure that I had dealt well at all, for the longest time, with the abrupt separation, the anxiety, the forced loss of my Romanian citizenship, becoming an American legal alien, with my painful displacement, and the utter despair of finding myself in a foreign land, alone. It felt as if I had gone to outer space, landed safely on another populated planet, but everything around me seemed inhospitable and strange.

How did you know, she asked, if America was truly better? What if you were lied to by the western media? How could you have trusted their description of capitalism when today the mainstream media engages in constant lies and gross distortions of the truth?

Snippet: She asked me if I would you do it again, if I was given the opportunity to come to America of today. I am not so sure. Who would want to exchange one form of totalitarian communism for a western version of global communism?

An Article Worth Reading/Comments

https://canadafreepress.com/article/psy ... -communism
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “American Survival”