Reparations: 'How About the Democratic Party Pay for All the Misery It Brought to My Race?'

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Reparations: 'How About the Democratic Party Pay for All the Misery It Brought to My Race?'

Post by Doka » 06-21-2019 01:25 AM

It was an Honor for me to read and watch, this man of Great Character. He will Never be any bodies Victim. :D
A breath of truly Fresh Air!

Burgess Owens on Reparations: 'How About the Democratic Party Pay for All the Misery It Brought to My Race?'

WASHINGTON -- Burgess Owens, an author and former NFL Player who was a witness at a congressional subcommittee hearing on reparations, suggested that the Democratic Party should pay "restitution" for the "misery" it brought to his race in the past.

Burgess was referring to members of the Democratic Party who supported slavery in the Civil War era and voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Burgess, who opposes reparations, explained that he was a registered Democrat until he learned more about its history.

"I used to be a Democrat until I did my history and found out the misery that that party brought to my race," Burgess said at a House Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties hearing on Wednesday focused on H.R. 40, the Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act. "Lets point to the party that was part of slavery, KKK, Jim Crow, that has killed over 40 percent of our black babies, 20 million of them."

"Let's pay restitution. How about the Democratic Party pay for all the misery brought to my race and those, after we learn our history, who decide to stay there, they should pay also. They're complicit. And every white American, Republican or Democrat, that feels guilty because of their white skin, you should need to pony up also -- that way we can get past this reparation and recognize that this country has given us greatness," Burgess said.

"Look at this panel. It doesn't matter how we think. It doesn't matter our color. We have become successful in this country like no other because of this great opportunity to live the American dream. Let's not steal that from our kids by telling them they can't do it," he added.

With Video/ Comments

https://pjmedia.com/trending/owens-on-r ... o-my-race/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Reparations: 'How About the Democratic Party Pay for All the Misery It Brought to My Race?'

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 06-21-2019 08:22 AM

How about the Arabic slave traders? There's never been one mention about their part for reparations from that House of Saud/ Kingdom, Doka. Never will be, I might add!

MK II :confused:
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Doka
Pirate

Re: Reparations: 'How About the Democratic Party Pay for All the Misery It Brought to My Race?'

Post by Doka » 06-21-2019 10:37 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 06-21-2019 08:22 AM How about the Arabic slave traders? There's never been one mention about their part for reparations from that House of Saud/ Kingdom, Doka. Never will be, I might add!

MK II :confused:
The Sad truth is if you look closely you will find Arabic, The Middle East, for a blanket term, is Islam, governed by Sharia Law, which not only condones the taking of "Slaves", but even encourages the taking of the "Infidels" Into slavery and kill the left overs. They are simply following the "Law". The more "Victims" the better. Heaven Will be theirs.

The Deal is, I am hard pressed to find any differences in that mind set, from the Democrats these days. This has become the not so "Golden Age of Victims" neither mind set can survive without Victims. As you have been observing in the last 10 years, Humans have been Volunteering Victims (Slaves) in droves. I haven't the foggiest idea of how this would be stopped. Slavers are just doing what they have always done on this planet. They are what they are..........with an endless , massive, supply of Volunteers. The infection.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-21-2019 11:10 AM

Maybe, not such a good subject for Democrats, they really think , no one will ever notice Truth.........

June 20, 2019
Black intellectuals surprise Democrats by telling them who owes the tab on reparations

House Democrats thought they had an easy issue for rallying the black vote: bringing up reparations for slavery as an election issue and holding congressional hearings. What better way to rally coveted black voters than to hold out a big pile of reparations money along with lot of talk about victimization derived from evils committed in the past?

It didn't work out the way they thought it would.

A large number of Black intellectuals and pundits weighed in, not just at the hearing, but on Twitter and beyond, making a hash of the Democrat "narrative."

Quillette columnist Coleman Hughes, who's a Black Democrat, argued in testimony that the whole thing was insulting to black people and a distraction from the issues Black people face today. That got him booed by Democrats for what's figuratively called "wandering off the plantation."

Seems he didn't make either them or their obsession with slavery reparations look good.

His remarks echo those of prominent Black economist Glenn Loury, who has been noting these uncomfortable facts for decades, saying it's a waste of time to put a price on slavery.

But this was far from the only exploding cigar for the Democrats. There were also those who asked for a good look at just who was behind slavery, creating a very uncomfortable subject for Democrats:

Entire Article/Comments

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... tions.html
KARMA RULES

Return to “American Survival”