EXCLUSIVE: Was This the Plan? Chinese Officials Applied for Patent on Remdesivir to Treat Coronavirus Soon After Virus S

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

EXCLUSIVE: Was This the Plan? Chinese Officials Applied for Patent on Remdesivir to Treat Coronavirus Soon After Virus S

Post by Doka » 04-14-2020 11:52 AM

I have No Doubt At All, that this Virus, whether, created accidently or intentually, was to kill as many as possible World Wide. I see no difference between the sociopathic tendencies of a Ted Bundy and what has become of the Democrat Party. The line has been crossed :evil: The Chinese Bureacrats have always been willing to kill it's own to keep their government in control. I don't recall the Democrat leaders that '" Bloodthirsty", things have really changed, or have they?

EXCLUSIVE: Was This the Plan? Chinese Officials Applied for Patent on Remdesivir to Treat Coronavirus Soon After Virus Spread in Hubei Province

By Jim Hoft
Published April 14, 2020 at 8:29am
139 Comments

The deadly China coronavirus that started in China sometime in late 2019 has now circled the globe. Evidence suggests that the coronavirus didn’t come naturally. We still don’t know whether the deadly virus was leaked intentionally or if it was an accident.

But we do know that the Chines edid attempt to market a cure for the coronavirus to the world in January after the virus began to spread.

In late March FOX News host Tucker Carlson reported on a CHINESE study in the Western press on the origin of the novel coronavirus. The study concluded the deadly virus came out of local laboratories in Hubei Province. The smoking gun in the study is the viral link to horseshoe bats which are not sold in local wet markets and are not native to Wuhan. In fact the closest colony is 900 kilometers away. There is no evidence horseshoe bats were sold in the Wuhan wet markets. The local labs used this bat specimen and the virus likely came from a lab in Wuhan.

Full Article/Comments

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... -province/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “American Survival”