Dell Computers

Internet, computing and anything electronic and tech related discussed here

Moderator: Super Moderators

SetiCruncher
Pirate

Post by SetiCruncher » 09-06-2006 04:26 PM

Alright now I'm pissed :mad:

After Dell Cancelled by order for no valid decent reason that I have yet to discover. Today they had the nerve to call me, identify themselves as being from Dell, and try to push some free trial Internet service on me.

The Nerve! First screw me over on my order and then start calling me with their telemarketing crap :mad:

I tell you this is one company I'm glad I never ended up doing business with.

I'm can't help but shake my head :rolleyes:
Veritas, Aequitas, Fides

HB3

Post by HB3 » 09-06-2006 04:31 PM

Don't buy from Dell or support companies that outsource if you can help it. Dell's support is notorious -- notoriously bad. But they do have a premium service package that will get you good on-site repairs.

I cancelled Earthlink after ten years over the outsourcing issue -- beyond the mere objection to it, they were simply and utterly incompetent, and couldn't get the slightest thing done beyond reading from their damnable script, then hanging up on you when the language barrier became too severe.

SetiCruncher
Pirate

Post by SetiCruncher » 09-08-2006 11:39 PM

It's official, I hate Dell.

It's a nightmare that never ends.

I don't even have words to describe the latest events. :rolleyes:

Frustration, Elation and Despair :(
Veritas, Aequitas, Fides

Lord Moon
Pirate

Dell has gone to hell...

Post by Lord Moon » 09-08-2006 11:59 PM

The only way to work with them is to pay cash up front and get a cheap deal....

don't expect anything else from them, they'll be out of business in a few years anyway, because they were a company based on growth and now that growth is impossible...

Simply because they abandoned the principals that made them what they are, good service, cut rate computers assembled to order, affordable to everybody even if credit was a problem....

Now there service is ****, and their the biggest so they can't grow out of it, plus they've got at least a decade of baggage trailing them....

palosheights
Pirate

Post by palosheights » 09-09-2006 05:00 PM

but, their biggest claim to fame is that most businesses have dell and once they've ordered from a certain they will continue to order from that company wether it be widgets or computers.

i think they main problem with dell is that everyone wanted that $299 desktop computer with monitor and printer but now everyone wants a laptop and alot of people are going with amd processors that dell won't have till beg next year.

andy

Return to “FF IT Tech”