FCC Overturns Fallacy of Net Neutrality

Internet, computing and anything electronic and tech related discussed here

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

FCC Overturns Fallacy of Net Neutrality

Post by Doka » 12-15-2017 07:51 PM

I know, I know it's the end of the World and the law suits are already flying off the shelf! The phrase "Net Neutrality" is so misleading! The only people it was good for was like Microsoft, Apple, Chrome, Facebook, Google, etc. who forced the servers to place all their garbage on YOUR computer AND to report every move you made back to them. If the servers didn't play..........poof! they where gone. The key word here is "Alternative" a "Choice" WE HAD NONE! Now , they should start popping up!

The 1st to offer high speed internet, with a huge ad-blocker, (my choice on what I want to let through!) Gets my money!
And I might ad that when the do open their doors for business they Will Be Instant Millionaires! I can't be the only one tearing my hair out, trying to read an article with 20 blinking ads around it! Happy to pay for less, if that's what it takes!

:D :)

FCC Overturns Fallacy of Net Neutrality – Trump Administration Returns Freedom To The Internet…

“Net Neutrality” was always about giving control over internet content, and all the downstream consequences therein, to an elite few control agents who use political ideology to control the internet.

Thankfully, today FCC Chairman Ajit Pai led the FCC board to overturn the 2015 Obama regulation of the internet.   One of the benefits all will see, on the revenue and business side of the internet, is market competition will begin providing alternatives to Google and Facebook revenue streams.  It will take time, but the final downstream outcome will be more diverse ideological content on the internet, and an even playing field.

This is a very good story and will help you to understand and what to expect.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... -internet/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: FCC Overturns Fallacy of Net Neutrality

Post by Doka » 12-18-2017 02:48 PM

I'm happy to report........I still got on line this morning ! :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: FCC Overturns Fallacy of Net Neutrality

Post by Doka » 01-17-2018 11:07 AM

I have been reading about "How Horrible" the loss of the "Net Neutrailty""is. And it is for the likes of Microsoft(Bill Gates) and all the others like it.

How many of us over the years came to be enlightened to the fact that we had built our own "Spy Network" on ourselves! Just by buying an affordable Microsoft product! With thousands of "updates" , that we had no clue what the heck they where. But found out our machines would not run without them and the odds where good that they wouldn't run with them, either! How many of us downloaded "stuff", like a "Virus" protector , to only discover it was nothing more than a Nasty Virus in it's self!

With the "Net Neutrality" non-sence we had NO choice but to take what they gave us(the "most " of us , semi-computer literate). With "Net Neutrality" gone, it has put the competition back on the "Microsoft's" of the world. The 1st one that offers me a machine, an App, what ever, that allows me to have A COMPUTER WITH WHAT I WANT AND NEED ON IT ONLY, WINS THE COMPETITION !

What will you purchase? The power is back to the people. And it is up to the to these Internet Giants (Corporations) to create something to please the us, the public, not just themselves. No wonder they are screaming "foul" loudly, they may not make it.!!
KARMA RULES

Return to “FF IT Tech”