Pirate Pets -Discussions and advices

Moderator: Super Moderators

Dixie Butcher
Pirate

Post by Dixie Butcher » 11-02-2006 11:17 PM

:D HAHAAAAHAAA! Ever since we got our Husqvarna chainsaw, My husband has said that Poulan chainsaws are for pussies. Now we have verification!! Poulan or not, I wouldn't mess with him! :D

Divinorumus
Pirate

Post by Divinorumus » 11-04-2006 03:39 AM

Colleen has told me that she gets her messages in a variety and sometimes a mixture of ways. The animal sends her pictures, feelings (sometimes actual physical pain, too, sadly) and words. It's hard to explain, and I hope I don't misinterpret what Colleen has told me, but it's like they send her thoughts, and she puts them into words telepathically, and kinda resends it telepathically to the animal to see if she's understanding them correctly.
Yes, I know what she is speaking about. It's like being Betazoid. Have you looked into her eyes? ;-)

Yes, it's like you think you must be going nuts, because you think you feel the animal say 'hello'. It's non verbal - just a STRONG intuitive sensation that you feel enveloped within. And through my own little experiments, I've found that I can radiate my own 'signals' which these guys can pick up on .. Now, what they can understand or comprehend which I am trying to radiate seems to very from animal to animal, but most every single one can pick up on admiration .. and they certainly can detect curiosity as well as fright or threat. I think most every creature is approachable to some extent. My own cat can seem to read me like a book now - it is just unreal.

Return to “All Creatures Great and Small”