New Doomsday Sayer, Mark Hazelwood Accused Con-Artist

Moderator: Super Moderators

New Doomsday Sayer, Mark Hazelwood Accused Con-Artist

Post by Guest » 01-18-2002 01:08 AM

Looks like our friend Mitch is hot on the trail.

New Doomsday Sayer, Mark Hazelwood Accused Con-Artist...01/18/02

by Mitch Battros (ECTV)

This was bound to happen. Nancy Lieder a.k.a. 'zeta', has turned on its own clone, Mark Hazelwood. Nancy claims Mark Hazelwood is nothing but a con-artist and opportunist who preys on the weak minded who believe doomsday is just around the corner. Nancy Lieder goes on to state "He (Mark Hazelwood) did not write a book, he cobbled it together from other copyrighted material".

You gota love it!

As stated in ECTV's January 8th article titled "Rumors of Planet X Abound", I stated then an unsubstantiated article was running around the internet claiming some "group of Russian Scientist" were tracking a mystical planet presumed to be "Planet-X". The author of this fake material was none other than Mark Hazelwood. It turns out, Mr. Hazelwood is just another channeling clone who use to speak highly of the 'zetas'. I wonder if this is still true?
http://www.earthchangestv.com/breaking/ ... lanetx.htm

Just like with Jonathan Reed and the alien in the freezer, it appears Art Bell is promoting yet another lying fraud.

An article written by a lead investigator in the UFO field makes a statement. Bill Hamilton of Skywatch International, whom I
believe to be one of the most reliable sources in his field, writes the follow article about the newly accused lying con-artist, Mark Hazelwood.

'Planet X' - Nibiru Myth Rising On The Internet - A Call For Skepticism

By Bill Hamilton - Executive Director Skywatch International, Inc.
<[email protected]>

A new myth is rising on the internet.

This new myth claims that Planet X, some believe is Zechariah Sitchen's long-period planet Nibiru, is entering our solar system and interacting and causing changes to other planets as well as our sun and is due to pass through Earth's orbit sometime in the year 2003. One of the alarmist who is predicting catastrophe for our good old Terra Firma is Mark Hazlewood, a guest on last night's Art Bell show.

There are changes occurring in our solar system, but the causes are still unknown. One possible cause can be conjectured from the path our solar system takes through new regions of space as the galaxy turns. These new regions may have higher concentrations of dust (cosmic clouds) that may be affecting the sun and planets. We know that the Martian ice at the poles is defrosting and that the sun's high level of activity has lasted longer than normal.

Many point to the discovery of Object 2001 KX76, a fairly large minor planet, a recent find in the Kuiper Belt among other minor planetoids found on the solar system's outer perimeter. KX76 is estimated to be the size of Pluto's moon Charon.

See: http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.go v/apod/ap010830.html

Sitchen's description of Nibiru depicts a much larger body, a planet larger than Mars, maybe larger than Earth. KX76 is only about 900 km in diameter and only the size of a small moon so it is baffling how this can be confused with the description of Nibiru.

There is also no data on KX76 leaving the company of the Kuiper belt and entering the inner solar system.

We have seen no convincing evidence that a large planet is going to intersect the Earth's orbit in 2003. If anyone has any
reference to hard scientific data that disproves this, feel free to speak out.

Evidently, doomsdayers are not daunted and are already making survival plans for the coming catastrophe of 2003. Please be prudent when hearing these extraordinary claims and ask for evidence before acting on such alarms.

Healthy skepticism is a good thing so please evaluate all such claims with a critical mind. The same goes for UFOs. That is why we cannot believe the debunkers in that case.

Sincerely,

Bill FHamilton
Executive Director
Skywatch International, Inc.
http://home.earthlink.net/~skywatcher22/main.html

My apologies for having to share such a negative article, but I think most of you know how important staying with your own
truth is to me. I'm afraid we are simply going to see more and more of this kind of 'self-grandiosity' from here on out. Watch
for those who cry "Follow me...Follow me" as if they have some secretive information no one else has.

Remember, keep your filter on high. Use your gift of discernment, and most importantly, Follow your truth, not mine or anyone else.

Thought For The Day

"Generosity is not in giving me that which I need more than you do, but it is in giving me that which you need more than I do." Kahlil Gibran

ElKamino
Dark Enity

Post by ElKamino » 01-18-2002 01:54 AM

Sahara1.
Good post. We need to see all sides to any event,idea, or action. Thanks for the information.

Black Tassel
Pirate

Post by Black Tassel » 01-18-2002 08:32 AM

I basically heard that interview, in it's entirety three times on Wed-Thurs (KOMO replays 3-7pm PT).

The first time I just listened, second, I wrinkled my brow and thought 'this doesn't sound right. -- Third, GONG.

------------------
Brenda Image
Grobanite Forever

Nan
Pirate

Post by Nan » 01-18-2002 08:55 AM

I listened as the show was live....from my warm and safe bed.
It was near the end of the show....and Mark told how his Dad was going to move and build a log cabin !
Well...if the earth changes are soon and before the X arrives.....does one have TIME to move states away and construct a LOG....not dome...cabin ??
Whatever.
I am trying to clean out my basement....which is not even a full basement...but, mostly for tornadoes that come in the midwest "normally" !
If we are headed for the end of the world...and I, myself, do not want to be a survivor who then may watch my family starve in any aftermath....well.....may as well enjoy life now.
All of it is really frustrating...and I am finding myself tuning it all OUT.
It is not about denial.....it is the knowing that I am helpless IF such a scenerio does happen !!
And if NOT......then I have wasted ALOT of time worrying about it.
Art's track record is scam city.
Think I will spend my day shopping....
without buying anything.
Nan.

Hilda Sophia
Pirate

Post by Hilda Sophia » 01-18-2002 10:01 AM

This is weird stuff. Who are we supposed to believe?

I've stopped listening to the news this week as can't deal with it. Am hankering for a Reuben sandwich made with pastrami and yes, I'll have fries with that. A pizza restaurant here makes the best, greasist Reuben I've ever had. Last time I had it a small salad came with it. Silly people. I barely touched the salad.

I should go shopping, too, Nan, but am too lazy to suit up and clean the snow off the car!

Teach
Pirate

Post by Teach » 01-18-2002 10:38 AM

Hilda and Nan: I'm going shopping with you two!
Thanks, Sahara1 for your post.

daboodaddy
Pirate

Post by daboodaddy » 01-18-2002 03:15 PM

This may be a bit off-topic, but I never understood Art's recent obsession with the song "Some Velvet Morning" by Lee Hazelwood and Nancy Sinatra. He played it to death for a few weeks, recently, then, !BOOM! here comes Mark, as a guest, with a new gloom & doom book. Coincidence? maybe.

------------------
Question EVERYTHING, even your OWN thoughts.
A "Daboodaddyism"
Question EVERYTHING, even your OWN thoughts.
A "Daboodaddyism"

Nan
Pirate

Post by Nan » 01-18-2002 03:56 PM

Not a coincidence.....it must take a few days or weeks to book a guest, right ?!

I don't find fault, actually, with Mark's book. He just presents alot of what others have said and concludes it is all about an inbound planetary body.

I expect we will all see...or know...if that is the case....and soon !

Mark is on other radio programs to speak his point of view.
I really think he also wants validation.
There is a yahoo list.....prep2003, that deals with the subject.
Lots of debate !
Nan.

sandy interrante
Pirate

Post by sandy interrante » 01-19-2002 12:05 AM

I woke up and heard the last hour of this interview. I kept wondering who this Mark Hazelwood was. Art seemed to buy into it, but I'm not sure if he really did. As for me, I'm taking it with a lot of cynicism. I remember how the doom and gloom prophets predicted disaster for the year 2000. Someone I know even bought hundreds of dollars worth of prepared food to weather this disaster, but later donated it to a homeless shelter. What people will do to make a profit!

Al Bowman
Pirate

Post by Al Bowman » 01-19-2002 07:50 AM

I listened to this interview with Hazelwood and I realized that what he is saying (and apparently writing) is information that I have heard before in certain circles. When you hear things like this, and it happens frequently, what I do is research it and check out the sources to see if there is a common point of origin. You can then make up your mind as to credibility. I knew that he was referring to Sitchin's rogue planet, but I do not think that Sitchin was referring to something the size of what Mark is speaking of. I am currently looking over Sitchin's work again to see if this could possibly be the same body. I approach things like this with an open mind but I try to stay skeptical until I see real concrete proof. Hazelwood does not seem to care that he has been attacked. An article like the one from Bill Hamilton I will give credence to as Hamilton, IMO, is an honest, objective researcher and not a straight-forward agenda driven debunker.

Hilda Sophia
Pirate

Post by Hilda Sophia » 01-19-2002 10:34 AM

Al,

Remember that Father Malachi Martin said to watch the eastern sky. I don't remember when he talked/wrote about this, but it was mentioned that the Vatican built an observatory in Arizona to watch the skies.

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 01-19-2002 12:43 PM

While I realize that we have many astroids running around in the solar system, planet X - hmm kind of a large Haley's Comet - sure why not? If we look to our own world we can find places that have been hit by asteroids - craters left behind. Do we think those are just flukes - that it could not happen again?

With the ineptitude of our scientific commmunity to let us know about even "near misses" oh we didn't see it til yesterday or some such nonsense. It leaves anyone with a big question as to what and why and - these 'things' are out there, and observatories SEE them and can project some kind of trajectory. So if its out there and is in the orbital position that will cross the earth's eliptical position or come close enough to cause problems, we should hear about it from our observatories. (hopefully BEFORE rather than after)

Morgan
Pirate

Post by Morgan » 01-19-2002 11:14 PM

The only part about these doom guys that bothers me is when they are selling information about "safe" areas. That alone marks them (no pun intended) as snake-oil sellin' frauds.

Look--if a whole freakin' extra planet comes drifting softly through our little solar system... it's going to tear hell out of the place. I doubt we'd get away with mere movement of the crust--rather, our orbit would very likely be altered, and it wouldn't take much of an alteration to kill us all.

The theory about a spare planet makes perfect sense to me... as legend, as history, as astronomy. Selling "safe" places is absolute pure polyunsaturated ****.

This guy might believe what he's saying (in which case I think he needs professional help) and he might just think Art's audience will purchase anything at all (even if that's true, I think that means he needs a completely different kind of pro. One with a badge).

He is selling something he could never be called to answer for! If you go to a place that's supposed to be safe and you die... well, that's a shame, but you can't really complain if you're dead. If you don't die... what have you to complain about?

Now... I'd like to know if we can call some of these people to task around the last week of December, 2012, say.

------------------
Morgan the Primate
**Cogito Ergo Spud**
Morgan the Primate
**Cogito Ergo Spud**

Return to “Art Bell Archive 12-2001 to 5-2002”